Their Meeting

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Byul saw L there in her so-called father's mansion, she knew that everything would change and it did. When their eyes met, it seemed like she could breathe anymore. She's now step-siblings with Kim Myungsoo. 


"K-Kim..." Byul stuttered. She couldn't even finish her sentence. 

"Yes, he is my oldest son, you guys are in one school right? I'm sure you know each other. I can't imagine you guys know each other and be friends, I shouldn't have put him in that dirty school... Oh my..." While Mrs Kim was blubbering about the school, Byul and L's eyes were locked to each other. Byul was ready to cry but she held it in. 

"Myungsoo-ya, I hope you can show my Byul around the house..." Mr Yoon said. Myungsoo's eyes were still locked with Byul.

"Why should I?" Myungsoo said, rudely and walked out from the living room. 

Byul's mouth gaped. She was sure that L and her were not just anything, yesterday, but today, she's sure that they're...nothing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Yoon showed Byul her room, which was the size of her old house. 

"Your things are here already... Go take a shower and rest, we'll eat lunch later..." Mr Yoon said and left the room. 

Byul took her clothes and went to the bathroom, which was so huge. She took off her clothes and went inside the shower. Suddenly, tears fall and kept falling, one by one. She sobbed as hard as she could as no one could heard her anyway. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

L was in his room, doing something that he was not used to doing, which is, studying. L kept distracting himself from remembering Byul's eyes and expression when they met downstairs.

"I hate the father, I should hate the daughter too." L mumbled and ruffled his hair. He groaned and threw himself on his spacious bed. 

"Kim Myungsoo! Go down for lunch!" His mother shouted. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

L came down and found Byul and Hyunsoo already sitting in the dining room. 

"Hyung, omma and ahjusshi had gone already... I think they're in a business trip to Jeju-do for about 3 days..." Hyunsoo said. 

"Omma said that the maids are going back to their hometown, so..." Hyunsoo looked at Byul.

"This girl can be our new maid." Hyunsoo said, rudely.

"W-What? Maid?!" Byul exclaimed. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul ended up cleaning all the dishes. She wiped the sweats which were on her forehead, with her sleeve. 

"Can you wash this for me?" Hyunsoo gave a plate, a shining one. 

"This is clean already..." Byul said.

"This has a little stain on it." Hyunsoo pointed at a point. Byul bit her lips, as she held her anger. 

*Cute outside, Arrogant inside. Always.* She thought to herself. 

L was watching her from a far. He pitied her, but...there's just no perfect reason to help her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul was about to get inside her room, when she changed her mind. She knew that the room across hers was L's. She bit her lips.

*Should I knock his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter