Falling In Love?

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Falling In Love

 

"Sunggyu!! Sunggyu!! Sunggyu!!"

"Hoya!! Hoya!! Hoya!!" 

"L!! L!! L!!"

"Woohyun!! Woohyun!! Woohyun!!"

"Seongyeol!!  Seongyeol!! Seongyeol!!"

"Dongwoo!! Dongwoo!! Dongwoo!!"

"Sungjong!! Sungjong!! Sungjong!!"

It was the school's festival day. There were so much noise, resulted by the girls who were cheering, in the big auditorium. They were cheering for the guys from their school, Namhwa High. Everyone technically was present there, well, except for a few students who were...busy sleeping in their class.

"Yah! Hanbyul! What are you doing here?!" Haerin shouted and hit the table with her hand. 

"O-oh, Haerin-ah..." Hanbyul or to be called, Byul, held her head up slowly and her eyes crept opened. Dark circles were seen under her eyes.

"Omo... Byul-ah, you must've worked till dawn again right?" Haerin said, sadly and Byul nodded. 

"Even if its that, you...you can't sleep... You have to see Infinite! They're so great!! They're gonna be our Namhwa champion!" Haerin bragged with stars shining in her eyes. 

"Infinite? Who are they?" Byul asked, with her sleepy voice. Haerin mentally slapped herself. 

"You don't even know Infinite?" Haerin asked and Byul nodded, as her head leant on her palm.

"They consist of...The Hamster Sunggyu, The Namstar Woohyun,The Dance Machine Hoya, The Diva Sungjong, The Smile Man Dongwoo, The Kindergarten Boy Seongyeol and The Mysterious Kim Myungsoo or by his nickname, L." Haerin told Byul.

"Mysterious? Why's he mysterious?" Byul suddenly asked out of curiosity. Haerin smirked.

"Because...no one knows anything about him..." Haerin told her, so mysteriously.

"Really? Woah... Daebak..." Byul became interested.

_____________________________________________________________________


"Guys, that game was really good!! Good job everyone!" Coach Lee exclaimed and clapped his hand.

"Its the right thing to enter this game, hyungs!" Sungjong exclaimed. He may be the diva, but he's a smart- guy, who skipped a few years of school, resulting him to be the youngest of all the 12 graders. 

"I know right? Its so refreshing to be exercising and...with girls cheering for us!!" Woohyun said, emphasizing the word 'girls'. He's quite a playboy, but, he had never been in a relationship. You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter