A Crappie Life

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul began walking up the stairs towards her house, Sungjong was gone by that time. She turned her back and saw a car passing by and she immediately recognized the driver, it was Myungsoo. She walked down the stairs attempting to run after him, but it was too late, he was far gone. She frowned. 

 

Is this because of the deal with his mother? She thought. 

 

 

 

On the other side, Myungsoo glanced at his rear-mirror to see her, who was standing helplessly. He wanted to go out of the car but he figured that probably Byul had moved on and turned her feelings towards Sungjong. His heart ached but he should stay optimist, that all his thinkings were just merely a wrong conclusion. But, why would he go after her, he had promised his mother to be with Bang Minah; he couldn't just barge in and say i love you to Byul and go on dinners with Minah. That's just inhumane. 

 

With all the nerve-wrecking thoughts in his mind, he didn't realize that the traffic light turned red. And so, he hit the realm real hard and almost bumping his head on the steer. He sighed in relieve, but part of him really wanted to bump hiss head on the steering wheel. 

 

When he reached 'home', his drunk mother greeted him with an open arm. She attempted to hug him with her two bony arms but he pulled himself back. Mr Yoon, who saw her that way, pulled her into his arms. 

 

"Yeah, you better take care of her..." L glared at his step-father. Mr Yoon couldn't scold him or anything, but to let him go.

 

 

 

"Honey, you've been drinking too much these days... what happened?" Mr Yoon asked while carrying his wife to their room. 

 

"I feel...guilty, but...happy as well...." Madam Kim replied in a drunk tone and laughed.

 

"Why are you feeling guilty?"  Mr Yoon asked. 

 

"Beeccaauseee..." And then she passed out. 

 

 

On the other side, Hyunwoo was standing on the railings, looking at his mother. He was in a verge of tears. Somehow, he hated his mother. He realized how evil his mother was. He hated her too much. He couldn't believe that a woman like that could be his damn mother. Hyunwoo didn't know what to do. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Byul was cooking in the kitchen, making a small bowl of Korean fried rice aside from that she was also thinking whether or not she should quit her job. She had brought too much trouble for Myungsoo, she thought. She sighed and began to think too much that she didn’t realize that she had burnt the eggs.

 

“Omo!” She exclaimed, before taking the burnt eggs out of the pan. She bit her lips just as thoughts about Myungsoo came back to her little mind. She was in deep confusion. She didn’t know what to do. A frown came across her lips and tears gathered in her eyes. However, she didn’t want to let them escape her eyes. She fanned both of her eyes and took a spoon to eat her fried rice, alone.

 

Memories of her and Myungsoo began drowning her to the ocean of Myungsoos. She bit her lips, preventing tears to come down from her eyes. She took a deep breath and gulped. And then, she knew what to do.

 

 

 

L was in his room, making some college works. He squint his eyes as he tried to focus on his work. Pictures of Byul coming out of Sungjong’s car and smiling at him kept coming into his mind, making him unfocused. He laid on his bed, trying to get his mind straight, that he couldn’t be with Byul but he should – must be with Minah, the girl that once played with his heart.

 

“Why is my li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter