Her Hardship

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul was about to call her mother when she received a phone call.

“Hello?” Byul answered.

“Yes, I am Jung Junhye’s daughter…” Byul replied.

Byul dropped her phone and her eyes stared blankly in front. Her breathing became unbalanced.

“H-Hospital…I need to go…to hospital…” Byul mumbled to herself and grabbed her phone along with her bag. She went to the bus stop but she thought that every minute counts. She took a cab instead.

She arrived in the hospital. She immediately went to the emergency room, where she saw so many doctors and nurses in every bed.

“I’m Jung Junhye’s daughter… Where’s she?” Byul asked, histerically.

“I’m sorry, but your mother just –“ The nurse was cut when Byul passed out and fell to the ground.

*Omma, don’t…leave me…*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul’s eye lids slowly opened and she saw her best friend, Lee Haerin, along with her boyfriend, Nam Woohyun. She smiled.

“Why am I here, Haerin-ah? Oh my gosh, I just had the worst dream ever… I dreamt that my mom just died!” Byul laughed.

“Byul-ah…” Haerin’s tears soon flowed down her cheeks and Woohyun hugged her.

“Haerin-ah, why are you crying?” Byul asked.

“Byul-ah…” Haerin hugged her poor friend, tightly.

“Byul-ah, that was not a dream, that’s the truth…” Haerin said, while crying.

“What…? T-That’s not true right, Woohyun?” Byul turned her sight to Woohyun.

Woohyun’s face fell. He tried not to cry, but, he failed. He wiped a tear from one of his eyes.

“NO! Its NOT true!!!” Byul was shouting and crying. Soon, the whole infinite, except for L, came to the site and saw Byul’s depressed expression. Sungjong tried to comfort her in any way but he failed.

Byul still couldn’t believe how it all happened so fast.

*My mother…my poor mother…my loving mother…just left me in this harsh world…*

Byul wiped her tears.

*In 3 days, it’s your birthday omma, I was supposed to plan a birthday party for you, but now, I’m planning a funeral… how awful…*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What?! Her mother died?!” L shouted at the top of his lungs. L quickly ran to his room. He then grabbed his black suit and jacket. He was about to go out of the house door, when he saw his mother, drunk.

“Omo! Myungsoo-ya!! Congratulations! You’re the best son in the world!!! Omma loves you!!!” Mrs Kim said in a drunk tone.

“Mr Lee! Help this lady!” L put his mother on the sofa and called the butler.

Suddenly, he saw his step-father with his red puffy eyes.

“Oh, Myungsoo-ya, are you going out?” Mr Yoon asked, trying to sound like a father.

“Can’t you see?” L answered back, rudely.

“Okay, have a safe trip…” Mr Yoon said and went inside the house.

*Tsk, nobody even congratulated me on my graduation day.* He grumbled to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

L arrived in the hospital. Even though it was fall, he was sweating as he ran towards Byul’s room. When he entered it, he saw Sungjong hugging Byul. She was crying and sungjong was patting her back.

At that moment, L had this weird stinging thing in his heart that he just couldn't explain when he saw this. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul was still in a shock state. She was sitting on the wooden floor, wearing black hanbok and a small white bow was pinned on her hair, indicat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter