Chapter 2 HyoHyuk and TaeTeuk's meeting

Beautiful Lie

 

I looked up to see who was talking to me. Then I saw a handsome tall young man standing in front of me offering his jacket. He has a sorta wavy black hair, nice nose, thin lips, and sparkling eyes. I gladly took his jacket and wrapped around my body, and he sat down beside me. He looks like one year older than me. Then he spoke, “I’m Kyuhyun by the way.” Then he gave me his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand, “Ah, I’m, uh, Jessica.” Then I smiled warmly.

“Wow, your hands sure is cold.”

“Uh, sorry.”

Then he looked at my bare feet. “And to be frank, you look too pretty and clean to be a beggar here on the park.”

“Oh, my feet. I don’t wear shoes because it’s uncomfortable. And this dress is very special to me. And I am not a wandering beggar.”

He chuckled a bit.

“What’s so funny?” I asked annoyingly.

“Nothing. It’s just…you…here…with no shoes and all. You’re pretty interesting, Jessica-ssi.”

Wow. He seems really nice! I think he’s my destined human guide!

“Jeez, heaven not as cold this!” I exclaimed.

“What? Heaven? You mean you’ve been there?!?” He asked, scared, and he jerked back.

Oh no! I can’t lie because angels can’t lie! That would be a deadly sin! But I can’t say that I’m an angel, too! Ah! Eotteohke?!? Jessica you babo!

“Oh, uhm. Ok. Please listen to me. But you have to promise that you won’t go away from me.”

He sat back the way he sat a while ago. “Ok, I promise.”

“I’m an angel.”

“A what?”

I told him the truth with an honest voice and sincerity in my eyes. He immediately believed me and understood what I’ve been saying to him. I also made him promise that he should never mention anything about us even to my 8 sisters.

“So~ Can you be my human guide?”

“What? I mean, I’d love to help. But I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do with you.”

Well that’s disappointing. “But Oppa~” I said with my puppy dog eyes.

“Well, ah! I know someone whom you could be with. I think you two will get along better than with me. And besides, you have to make him happier.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because he has a broken family. Do you want to see him now? I bet he’s in his house right now.”

“Ok sure! Take me to him!” I said happily.

“But first…” He looked me from head to toe. “…you gotta have some human clothes.”

Hyoyeon POV

I know where Eunhyuk is but I couldn’t just barge in to his house especially with this outfit. Even humans are looking at me weirdly. Hmm, we have to meet! I just can’t wait! Ma’am Kim gave us 8000 won each. I’ll just shop some clothes. While I was going in a shop, some dude bumped me. Since I can’t get hurt, I didn’t feel any pain. But I have to act, now as the humans say it “Ouch!”

He looked back and he saw me rubbing my shoulders. He went near me and looked straight to my face!

“Oh, sorry Miss. I didn’t see you. I was in a hurry. A-are you hurt?”

“I-I’m OK.” I said without even bothering to look at him. But that voice, it’s so familiar. Then he walked away. I saw his back but I know who just owns that back.

“J-jeogiyo. [Excuse me.]”

Then suddenly, he turned around and I saw him! Eunhyuk! Oh my gosh! I fixed myself and said, “Do you happen to know, uhm, any dance studios here?” I asked him that because I’m sure he knows a place.

“Dance studio?” He said while walking towards me. “I do. I own one. But how will you dance with that?” He pointed my clothes and feet.

“Oh, that’s why I’m here because I will buy new clothes.”

“Ah, I see. So, uhm, want me to join you? It’s ok if you don’t want.”

“Ah, no! It’s ok. Please help me pick out some nice outfit for dancing. I wanna be best at it.”

“Ah, I see. Let’s go in. But just so you know, I’m the best dancer in the world.”

“I know.” I murmured.

Taeyeon POV

Aigoo~ It’s getting late and I still haven’t found my human guide. Sigh. I hope I could find someone who’s

“Kind, handsome, a gag man…”

“A gag man?” Someone from my back said.

“Huh?” I looked around and saw someone who not really tall but has a cool hair. He has cute dimples and pretty eyes.

“Wow. Normally, people especially girls, jump from shock when a stranger from their back talks to them.”

“Oh.” Right, be a human Taengoo. Now he has given you some human knowledge. Ok, then I jumped from shock. Then he laughed at me.

“You’re so cute, Miss, but why did you that?” Then he laughed hard again and feeling his stomach.

“You said people, especially girls, jump from shock when a stranger from their back talks to them.” I said while pouting.

“Awe. Don’t do that, Miss. You look so cute.”

Cute? I know that. Keke. Hmm, maybe he could be my human guide. He already gave me some knowledge.

“Uhm, mister. Do you know any house that I could live in? I don’t have a house or a family. And even clothes! Please mister, help me.” I grabbed his collar and pouted more.

And finally he gave in to my cuteness and dorkiness and led me to his house.

“Oh, and by the way, I’m Eeteuk.” He smiled at me.