Will you?

Beautiful Lie

 

Jessica POV

-Dreaming-

I see water. It’s like it’s flooding. A woman was hugging me tight and kept on praying.

“Lord, help us pass this storm safely!”

But suddenly, the woman let go of me and my young body was floating with the waves that destructed the whole place.

“Eomma!” That’s what I yelled.

“Sooyeon-ah!”

-End of Dream-

“Eomma!” I sat up straight on the tiny bed and Donghae Oppa was awoken by my scream.

“Sica? Are you ok? You had a bad dream?”

“Aniyo. I just dreamed that I was Sooyeon.”

“Sooyeon? You mean Soojung’s dead sister?”

“Yeah. Oppa, I’m scared.”

“Just sleep and think of all the nice things.” I lied down on the other end of the bed facing the other side. And Donghae did the same. I tried to face him and what appeared in front of me is ultimately handsome back. It’s calling for me. I wanted to touch it but he might wake up and think I’m a Byuntae [ert]. Aigoo. I tried to reach it and the tips of my fingers are just a few centimeters from his back when he started to face me too! I got my hand back and tried not to gasp in shock. But the good thing is he’s still sleeping. Oh his face is more attractive when he’s sleeping.

 

I leaned closer to him until I could feel his breath. I examined his flawless face and his lips are just so inviting. Just then, his hands wrapped my waist and pulled me towards him! My face was buried in his chest and he placed one of his legs on top of me!

“You’re so heavy Oppa.” I whispered.

“At least I’m not trying to kiss you.” He said with his eyes closed with a smile on his face.

Gasp! So he was awake! I also placed one of my legs on him! Bwahaha! Revenge! Then he rolled over me! I pushed him aside and he pushed me aside! The whole night we are just fighting over the bed! Aish! This fish won’t really stop!

Seohyun POV

Telephone - *Ring Ring*

“Yeobeoseyo?”

“May I speak to Victoria?”

“May I know who this is?”

“I’m her father, Mr. Song, and tell her that I have something important to tell her.”

“Algessumnida. I’ll just call her since she’s in one of the patient’s room.”

I’m sure Vic Unnie is in Kyuhyun’s room. I went as fast as I could and I was shocked when I saw the sleeping Kyuhyun, and Vic Unnie was trying to kiss him! I know I shouldn’t bother her of what she’s doing but I just know it’s wrong!

“Unnie!”

She was startled and moved back from Kyuhyun Oppa and he also woke up.

“What happened?” He asked innocently. I ignored his question and I looked at Vic Unnie. She seemed shocked and mad at the same time.

“Unnie, your dad called. He said it’s important.”

She rushed to go outside. When only Kyuhyun and I were in his room, there was an air of awkwardness.

“I uhm, better go back to the nurse station now.” Just as I was about to close the door,

“Wait!” I don’t want to hear anything from him. I don’t know why. I just closed the door and there silently cried. NO! I wiped my tears away. I couldn’t and would NEVER love a human! I was raised to be an angel with duties.

Eeteuk POV

“Shindong-ssi, put the cake over there. And the giant gummy bear there. Oh and be careful with those mini-robots!”

“Yah!” Kangin tapped my back hard.

“WHAT?!?”

“Woah woah woah. Calm down dude. This is perfect already. I know it’s perfect for me. Just replace that ‘TaeTeuk’ sign with ‘KangTeuk’. :D”

“Aigoo. Kangin-ah, stop joking around. Do you think Taeyeon will like this?”

“Yeah. It’s pretty elegant. Oh and Hyung, you’re sweating too much.”

“I know! I’m really nervous! What if she doesn’t love me back?”

“Don’t be too hard on yourself, Hyung. If you ever need help, I’ll just be behind the counter eating something.”

“Shindong-ssi, how did you feel when Nari said yes to your proposal?”

“At first, my anticipation was really high. I had sweaty palms and also my forehead. All she did was giggle at my nervousness. And finally, when she said yes, I literally jumped for joy! It was one of the most amazing and happiest days in my life. The other was when we got married, and when I found out that she’s already pregnant! Oh, hyung, here she comes!”

My eyes were glued at the entrance of my restaurant waiting for her to go in. I saw her shoes, then her perfect short legs. Then finally, the whole Taeyeon came before my eyes. Her in simple blue dress and simple high heels with her short hair, my eyes were blinded. Shindong gently led her to the table I specially prepared for her. I could see her face in awe with the decorations.

                                                                      

“Oppa, you did all these?”

“Yep.” I said proudly.

“Ehem!” Shindong and Kangin said simultaneously.

“Ok ok. With the help of my dearest and most AMAZING friends, Shindong and Kangin.”

Taeyeon giggled softly. We began eating.

“Oppa, you prepared all of these and I can’t even give you a gift! Mianhaeyo.”

“For you.” I handed her a rose. Yes, only one rose, not a bouquet. Why? You asked the same question as Taeyeon.

“Why only one, Oppa? You know, in movies, the guy usually gives a bouquet of flower to the girl.”

“I know that.” I smiled at her when she began smelling the rose.

“Wah, it’s so fragrant!” Here it comes!

“Oppa, what’s this?” She dug deeper in the rose and pulled out a…

“Ring! Oppa, you mean…?”

“Yes, Taeyeon-ah. I know it’s only been a month since we’ve met and I think I’ve fallen in love with you hard. Taengoo, I know I’ve shown my affections to you in lots of ways but it’s still different if I don’t say it. Taeyeon-ah, I love you. Will you…marry me? It’s ok. We’ll not rush things.” I smiled sincerely and kneeled down in front of her.

“Oppa, I…I…”