I'll take you on a date

Beautiful Lie

 

Soonkyu POV

Tiffany helped me a lot to become a ‘human’. She told us that we needed jobs to have money. But it’s getting late and I can’t find a single job that would be nice for me! I was walking my way home when a bunch of guys approached me. One held a grip on my bag and the others were trying to tear my coat apart! I was so scared and I was crying helplessly. No words came from my mouth and my body was shivering from fear. I closed my eyes and prayed to God. I don’t  know what are they going to do to me but I’m sure it’s gonna be bad. Then suddenly, I heard someone yell and it seems like he’s fighting the guys who approached me. He seems to have mastered martial arts and fought them off well. He held me up and asked me,

“MISS? Are you alright? Are you hurt?” in a worried voice.

I looked up to see an adorable face. His eyes sparkled and his face was just full of aegyo. He asked me again, “MISS? Are you alright?!?”

“Huh? What? Uh yeah. Thank you, Sir.”

“Sir?” He loosened his grip on my shoulders and smiled. “I’m too young to be called Sir. Call me Sungmin, and you are?”

I don’t want the name Soonkyu honestly. And I don’t completely trust this guy, yet.

“Sunny. Lee Sunny.” I smiled shyly.

Seohyun POV

When I woke up, I almost had a heart-attack when I saw Ma’am Kim at the end of my bed.

“Seohyun-ah, I’ve known that you have been studying well. And what are you studying my dear?”

“Oh, medical Ma’am. I’d like to know how human body works as well.”

“Oh, I see. Listen, I found a perfect job for you. But in order to have that job, you have to have this.”

She handed me a piece of paper and it read D-I-P-L-O-M-A. I never heard that word before.

“What’s this Ma’am Kim?”

“It’s a certificate in order for you to be a nurse. I told Tiffany to go with you to the hospital.”

“Nurse? You mean the people who help the doctors in aiding patients?”

“Yep. Wow, Seohyun-ah. You’re really improving!” Then in a blink Ma’am Kim was gone.

I did what she told me and went with Tiffany. When I entered the hospital, the smell was not so good. I never have been in to one before. When I looked at Tiffany Unnie, she was crying.

“Unnie? Are you crying?”

“I’m sorry Seohyun-ah. It’s just…this hospital…I was here for 5 years looking for my cure. I had some nice and bad memories here…and…”

She suddenly stopped.

Tiffany POV

While I was explaining to Seohyun, I saw a little 11 year old girl in a wheelchair. Her head was balding. It was clear that she has cancer, too. She was crying silently until one boy came near her.

“Little girl don’t cry. My father is a great doctor! He will heal you!” The girl smiled at the boy as he wiped her tears away. When the boy left, I went near her. But suddenly, she faded away. I cried. I realized, the girl that I just saw, was me.

“Unnie, please don’t cry. I still have to do what Ma’am Kim told me to.” I lead her to the doctor’s room but I couldn’t help it. I ran away from the hospital leaving Seohyun behind. I went home as fast as I could only to find myself alone in the house. I prepared some food, but when I was carrying the plates, I dropped them. We have a saying that when someone drops and breaks something, something bad is going to happen… Sisters, are you all ok?

Sooyoung POV

I don’t want a job! I’m too lazy to get a job. Now, I’d like to wander around Seoul. It’s pretty nice actually. It’s very different from heaven. While I was walking, something caught my eye across the street. A poster that says they need a cook. Well, I could cook. And besides this job knocked my door and I don’t have to look for it. I crossed the street and something hit me. BAM! My head hit the cemented road. I only felt dizzy. But I couldn’t bleed. But we angels have a tendency to pass out.  Suddenly I couldn’t see anything. All I heard was the shouting of the people screaming for help. Then I felt that a man was starting to carry me.

Seohyun POV

After seeing my diploma, the doctor was impressed to see that I was a Suma laude. I don’t even know what that means. He immediately hired me to become a nurse in the hospital. Then we heard a knock on the door.

“Doctor Choi, a girl was hit by a car and the driver brought her here! She’s not bleeding so she might have internal bleeding!”

Upon hearing that, Doc. Choi Siwon ran outside and he signaled me to follow him. When we reached the emergency room, my eyes widened when I saw Sooyoung Unnie!

“Unnie!”

“You know her?” Doc. Siwon asked me.

“Neh. She’s my friend. We live together.” Then we checked her to see if anything’s wrong with her. But I know that she only passed out. While we were readying to push her to her room, I saw a guy sitting in the corner and he seemed worried. He followed us to unnie’s room so I can’t help but ask,

“Uhm, excuse me Mister. But why are you following us? Are you the one who hit my unnie?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I wasn’t in the mood so I wasn’t able to see her crossing the street. I’d like to take care of her. To make it up to you and to her.”

He told me what happened and he said wants to at least do something for Sooyoung Unnie. He said he’s from China and his real name is Han Geng. But in Korea, they call him Hankyung. I left him in Sooyoung unnie’s room and proceeded with my job.

Jessica POV

Today is our day off. Donghae Oppa took me to a mall to buy some clothes and supplies.

“Jessica-ssi, I want you to buy a dress.”

“For what Oppa?”

“I want to take you out for dinner, you know. So I will know you better.”

Hm? I know there’s a term that humans use if a guy asks you out. Argh! It’s on the tip of my tongue! It’s…it’s!

“Oppa, are you asking me on a date?”

“What? *cough* Uhm *cough* let’s just say an outside dinner.” He smiled at me. God! That smile always melts me! I hurriedly picked up a dress that would be nice for me.

“What about this Oppa?”

“Err…no. Try to pick something uhm…less formal than that.”

“This?”

Donghae POV

The truth is she could pull off any look! She looks amazing. But…

“Hmmm…maybe a liiiiittle more formal.”

“Aigoo Oppa. What do you want me to wear?” Then she stomped her way to the changing room to change pouting. She’s so cute when she pouts. I was waiting for her to come out like forever.

“O-oppa? What about this?”