Dating

Beautiful Lie

 

Wow. Sica, you look marvelous. When I saw her wearing that simple white dress, my heart skipped a beat and I felt like my cheeks are burning red!

“Sica, you look very beautiful.” I smiled at her and paid for her dress and we went out to dinner. I took her to some fancy restaurant even if I don’t have much money. I felt like giving her the best of what I can give.

I ordered us some smoked salmon and other fancy food.

“Wow Oppa! This must be expensive! You shouldn’t spend so much for me! I feel ashamed. I should go home now.” She wanted to leave but I grabbed her arm and pleaded her not to go.

“Please…Stay.”

Sooyoung POV

When I woke up, I saw a man at the end of my bed sleeping. I sat up straight and tried to wake him up using my feet.

“Yah, yah!”

When he woke up, he was surprised to see my barefoot on his face. He removed it instantly and began talking to me.

“Miss! Miss! Calm down! I’m a friend. I was the one who accidentally bumped you.”

“You’re saying you’re my friend…”

“Uh-huh.”

“…and you bumped me with your car leaving me unconscious?”

“Well…uh, yeah. I guess. But I never wanted to do that! That’s why I’m here to take care of you in the mean time until you recover.” He smiled at me embarrassingly. I started to look calm until someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” We said simultaneously and began to blush as I smiled at him. The food guy came in and placed the food tray on the table. Then he left. This man here started feeding me and I happily agreed. But when the food came to my mouth, BLEH! It tasted so horrible! This guy tasted it too and he almost puked!

“What kind of food is this?!? I could cook way better than this!” He yelled.

“Really?” I said with a grin. Suddenly, he looked worried upon seeing my grin. “So~ Would you cook for me…err…what’s your name?”

“Han Geng. But you can call me Hankyung.”

“Han Geng? Isn’t that Chinese sounding?”

“Well, *cough* I am Chinese actually, and for you my friend, I’d be happy to cook you some of my specialties.”

Then another knock came from the door. “Sooyoung Unnie?” The door opened and there I see Seohyun in a white uniform.

“Oh Unnie!” She rushed to hug me but it was really tight!

“Seo…hyun…ah…tight!” Seohyun immediately removed her arms around me.

“Sorry Unnie. Oh you should know how worried I am for you! Unfortunately, I don’t know how to contact Sica Unnie, Hyoyeon Unnie, and Taengoo Unnie!”

“You mean you don’t have phones?” Hankyung butted in.

“Phones?” Seohyun asked innocently.

“Yeah. You use them to call anyone, duh? Are you from the province or something?”

“Uh, yes we are!”

I slapped my head real hard when this innocent nurse here just said we’re from the province. -.-

Donghae POV

Donghae, there’s a lovely woman in front of you. Even though she eats so much, she’s still pretty as ever. I can’t believe it. I’m really falling for a stranger.

“So Sica, tell me about yourself. What are your likes and dislikes?”

“Hmm? Uh, wait. *chew* Let me *chew* finish this salmon…*finished* come again?”

“What are your likes and dislikes?”

“Well, I like people food. There in hea- I MEAN IN OUR PLACE! Yeah, in our place, we only eat fruits and vegetables.”

People food?

“Hey, Sica…You’re pretty.”

Jessica POV

“…You’re pretty.” What?!? Oh great! Now I’m choking from my own food. *Cough* *cough* *cough*

“Yah, Sica-ssi! Are you ok?!?” OK?!? Is he kidding me?!? He stood up and patted my back really hard. Everybody looked at us with worried and disgusted faces! Then finally, I wasn’t choking anymore! God, thank you!

“Yah, you scared me.”

“Yah! You’re the one who shocked me!”

“All I said was you’re prett—“. I rushed my hand to his mouth to stop him from complimenting me. When my palm felt his lips, it’s like it’s melting! His eyes met mine once again, and those eyes sparkled and lit the night up.

Taeyeon POV

“Taengoo-ah! Hurry up already! It’s getting late!”

“Wait a sec Oppa!” I hurriedly applied make-up and fixed my dress. Is this ok? It looks plain.

Hmm. I saw Ma’am Kim’s closet once and it was filled with beautiful dresses! Hm, being the eldest, I’m the only one who could go in to Ma’am Kim’s house from Earth. I took out my key which was a simple silver spoon. I tapped the spoon to a glass three times and there the portal appeared! I went in and in a blink, I was in her room! I ran to her closet and my jaws dropped from what I saw!

  

Hmm… Ah! This one’s very pretty! Eeteuk Oppa would surely be dropping his jaw when he sees me! Keke. Alrighty, time to go home Taengoo-ah! I hopped into the portal again before it closed.

I ran as fast as I could to Teukie Oppa downstairs so we could have our date! But suddenly, I tripped! Luckily, Eeteuk Oppa caught me but unfortunately, our lips touched! The moment was shocking yet amazing! I never kissed a human before! It’s like the time stopped as my lips touched his and our widened eyes were staring at each other! But after 5 seconds, Teukie Oppa broke the kiss.

“Taeyeon-ah, a-are you alright?” His face became red as a tomato! I guess he liked my strawberry lip gloss. Or maybe, the kiss itself. Keke.

“Ah, n-neh oppa. Thank you for catching me. I’m so sorry for being clumsy!” I pouted so that oppa wouldn’t get mad at me.

“Aigoo, Taeng please be careful next time, ‘kay?”

“Neh.”

“Shall we go now?”

“Neh.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. I’m sorry, Father. I have sinned. I have fallen for a human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeoKyu coming up! :D