Accident?

Beautiful Lie

 

To my pretty loving Seohyun… Please take care of me and my heart.

                                                                                                                -Love, Kyuhyun

“Seohyun-ssi…” Jonghyun gave me the flowers and chocolates and made me read the card. I was shocked to see what was written there! I accidentally dropped the flowers and tears started flowing from my eyes too. My fellow nurses were confused because of my feelings.

Jonghyun Oppa asked, “Seohyun-ssi, are you ok? Shouldn’t you be happy?”

I couldn’t answer them because…I don’t even know what to feel. I ran away from them to the roof top and there cried my heart out. Father, what are you planning to do to me? I can’t possibly fall in love with a human! And I don’t want anyone to fall in love with me. Sooner or later, we have to go back to heaven.

-Flashback-

As I entered Kyuhyun’s room, he was staring blankly at his food.

“Oppa, you should eat so that you could be discharged earlier.” I smiled at him. But he didn’t smile back like the usual.

“Do you want me to leave that fast?”

“That’s not what I meant. I just want you to be healthy and explore Seoul again.” I still flashed a sincere smile at him. Just as I was checking his dextrose, it seems that he’s having a hard time eating because of his cast in his right hand.

“Oppa, can you eat?”

“Aniyo~. Seohyun-ah, can you feed me?”

“Mwo? But that’s embarrassing!” I said shyly.

“Psh. You’re a nurse, I’m a patient. And nurses should take care of their patients very well.” He flashed a big smiled at me!

Aish. I have no other choice. I picked up the silver spoon and started feeding him. He looks so cute when I try to puff his face whenever I give him a big serving.

Slowly…I don’t know what I’m feeling for him…

-End of Flashback-

NO! I can’t love him. I’m an angel. Angels don’t have a space in their hearts to love like humans. I just let my tears flow…

Donghae POV

That’s it. Jessica and I have to go home. I just figured out Sunye’s real motive. She wants to separate Jessica and me.

-Flashback-

Jessica was sweeping outside the house and I see Sunye laughing ate her secretly. I looked to what Jessica was doing at she was actually using my favorite shirt as a rag! I went to Minho to ask why Jessica has my shirt.

“Minho-yah, why is Sica using my shirt as a rag?!”

“Really? I saw Sunye give her that and I heard Sunye whisper to herself ‘Babo’.”

“Aish! I’m sick of her! We’re going home!”

Now that I know her real motive…

“Sicaaa my princess.” I’ll show her who I love.

“Princess? Since when did you start calling me that?”

“Wae? You don’t like it?” I said with so much aegyo while I was pouting at her. I could see from the corner of my eyes that SUnye is enraged with our cutesy. Suddenly she went near us and said

“Oppa, isn’t that your favorite shirt?” She said with an evil grin.

“Favorite shirt? Nope. My favorite shirt is back at our house. Sica gave it to me.” I said while smiling at her fail. I put my arm on Sica’s shoulder as she tried to jerk away. I winked at her signaling her to join me in ‘defeating’ Sunye.

“Oh…” Sica said softly. “Yep. I used all my money on that just for my prince.”

Now Sunye’s really mad and she finally left Minho’s house! Victory!

-End of Flashback-

As we bid Minho goodbye, we knew that the Jung’s went to Seoul to visit the Hwang’s. Then Sica’s phone rang

“Yeobeoseyo?”

Jessica POV

“Sica! You’ve been out for a while! I hope you could watch our dance competition!”

“Ah! Jinjja? We’re going home already! When’s your battle?”

“Tomorrow at Seoul Stadium! Don’t be late!”

-End of Call-

“Omo! Oppa! We have to hurry!” I was so excited and hurriedly crossed the road. But I wasn’t able to notice the trailer truck on the way! My feet seemed frozen that I couldn’t move them! I closed my eyes thinking we angels couldn’t be hurt anyway. Suddenly, everything went black…

 

Sunny POV

“Oppa~” I said with aegyo.

“What do you want?”

We were in a mall because Sungmin wanted to buy some clothes. He said he would let me pick his clothes.

“Oppa, what about this one?”

 

I gave him a blue shirt but he didn’t like it.

“Yah, Sunbuns. You know I like pink!”

“Your room is full of pink! You have more pink than I do!”

“Aish. Don’t be mad Sunbuns. Let’s go get some ice cream.”

While I was eating a strawberry flavored ice cream, Sungmin Oppa was just smiling at me and staring. It was kind of uhm disturbing.

“Yah. Is there something wrong with my face?”

“Aigoo~ Why do women do that? They intentionally put something on their lips to attract men.”

“Mwo? What lips?” I was about to touch my lips when Sungmin Oppa stopped me with a shock.

“No! Don’t!”

“Wae? You said there’s something on my lips. I’ll just wipe it.” Suddenly he leaned forward and planted his lips on mine! The warmth of the kiss I think melted my ice cream and his!

“There. Now the cream on your lips is gone.” He smiled sweetly with aegyo.

  

*BLUSH*

Siwon POV

I went to a boquet shop to buy some pink flowers for Tiffany. I know she likes pink. Just as when I was paying for the flowers, I saw some old familiar couple buying the same flower. The elder woman smiled as she smelled the flowers. Her smile…that eye smile… It seems familiar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and subscribing guys! I'm not forcing you to leave comments but it would be really appreciated! ^.^

P.S. Mr. Simple MV is now on SMTOWN's YT Channel! PLEASE DO NOT RE-UP GUYS SO THAT THE VIEWS IN THE CHANNEL WOULD INCREASE. :)

Oh and for the SunSun moment, I got the idea from Secret Garden. :)