Reunion of brothers

Beautiful Lie

 

…jealous?

I asked him, “Oppa, have you seen my necklace?”

“Maybe it’s right there.” He pointed to the bench that I always sit on.

“Nope. Not here. Oppa, can you help me look for it. Junsu Oppa gave it to me and—“

“Just forget it!” Then he stormed out of the studio!

Jessica POV

Today Donghae Oppa said to me that he’ll take me to a farm. It’s his father’s farm before but now, he gave it to the townspeople.

“When I was young, my family used to go here every summer, but now…”He sighed. “It’s just a part of history.” I could see him tearing up so I decided to think of a way to cheer him up.

“Oppa. I’m hungry.” Wow, a great comment to the very sad story Sica. Babo!

“Oh, let’s go to the market then.”  He said with a small smile.

We started buying some fruits like strawberries and some bananas.

“Sica-ssi.” When I faced Donghae, he was holding a cucumber in front of my face!

“Aaah~ CHOOOOO!!! Oppa!” I playfully hit him on his arm.

I was about to buy some carrots when the vendor turned his back to me. I know he was younger than me so it was kinda rude.

“Hey, I’ll buy something young man.” I said in a calm manner first. Then he tried to run away! “Yah!” I said angrily but an ajuhmma stopped him and asked him to entertain me.

“What’s with the yelling Sica?” Donghae asked.

“He won’t let me buy carrots.” I said as I pointed to the young lad.

“Uhm excuse me but we’ll buy something.” The young lad turned around leaving Donghae shocked to who it was.

 

 

 

 

Sunny POV

I’m so fond of Sungmin Oppa. It’s like he broke my shyness. These days he’s trying to teach me martial arts but I can’t seem to put my enthusiasm to it.

“Oppa~ This is really tiring. I think my bones are cracking.”

“Aigoo Sunbuns, this is for self-defense.” I showed him some of my aegyo but…

“Psh. I can do better than that.”

 

 

 

Donghae POV

When the young lad turned around, I couldn’t believe my eyes!

My brother! My younger brother, Minho! He’s…he’s selling carrots! In the market! I can’t believe my cute hyper little brother is now dressed in rugged clothes with an apron.

“Minho-yah! What happened to you?!?””

“I’m s-sorry hyung!”

He tried to run away but I caught his arm. “We have to talk.” I insisted.

I took him from the ajuhmma whom he now calls ‘Eomma’.

“You were only 12 years old when you ran away from me. I could at least have given you a better life than this!”

“And what?!? Without the love from a mother and father? Being laughed at because we have a broken family?!?”

“I’m your big brother and I should take care of you! I’m family too!”

“I’m sorry hyung. I’m already happy with my life here.”

*Buzz buzz* Seemed like Minho’s phone.

“Yeobeoseyo? Oh! Soojung-ah! Neh? Oh sure sure. I’ll go there now.” He returned his phone to his pocket. “Sorry hyung. Gotta go now.”

“No. We’re coming with you.”

“But hyung—“ Then I gave him a no-buts look.

 

 

“So~ Who’s this Soojung?”

“She’s my friend. And I wanted to confess my feelings for her. Her mom wants me to help them prepare for her dad’s birthday today.”

“Ooh! Another birthday! Oppa, could we go?” Jessica asked.

“Sica-ssi, we barely even know them.”

“But—!“

“It’s ok hyung. The Jung’s are very friendly.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Info]

Minho is Choi Minho

Soojung is Krystal Jung. Her real name is Krystal Jung Soojung.

P.S. : I'm a MinStal shipper too. :D