Tiffany, what are you?

Beautiful Lie

 

“J-jeogiyo… (Excuse me…)”

“Neh?” The old lady looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Oh!” She tapped her husband with a surprised expression.

“Honey... Remember him?”

The old man narrowed his eyes and looked closely at me.

“Ch-Choi Jungwon?”

“Ah. Aniyo. That’s my father. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang, do you still remember me?”

“Siwon-ah?” The old lady asked.

“Neh.” I bowed to them 90 degress. “Oh, you’re buying Tiffany’s favorite flower, too?”

“Ah, yes. After all these years, you still dearly know our Fany.”

“Of course. Are you gonna visit her?”

“Yes. It’s been years since we’ve been to her grave.”

“G-grave?”

“Yeah. We sent her body here from the States. She said she wants to have her peace in her own homeland.”

Huh? What do they mean by that? Are they saying Tiffany’s dead?

“Since when did you went back Mr. Hwang?”

“Only a few weeks ago. We’d like to make sure business is going well here. Oh, those flowers you’re holding, are those for our Tiffany, too?”

“Ah, neh. I’ll just give it to her later.”

“You could go with us.”

 

 

 

 

Suddenly my phone rang. Seohyun’s calling.

“Hello?”

“Doc. Choi! One of your patient is dying! Please come back now!”

I hung up and bid goodbye immediately to the Hwangs and went straight to the hospital.

 

 

After I miraculously treated my patient, I planned to go to Tiffany’s dorm. When I went out, I saw one of our former patients entering the building.

“Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi! What brings you here?”

“Ah, I’m just gonna visit someone.”

Ooh. I think I know that someone.

“Oh, ok. Oh by the way, I think she likes you back.” Then I went to my car. Tsk.

Everyone knows Victoria likes Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun POV

S-she likes me back? Woah. I thought Seohyun is hard to get! I can’t believe what Doctor Choi said to me! I hurriedly went to Seohyun’s station and there I Victoria approached me.

“Oh, Victoria! Have you seen Seo—“

“She’s treating a patient. Oh Oppa, here. Take this.”

“What’s this?” She gives me a card with her picture on it and Nickhun’s.

“Our wedding invitation.” She smiled sincerely at me. “I think you already know that I liked you. But deep in my heart, I know someone’s there willing to love me more I loved you…and that’s Khun.”

I hugged her tight and my happiness for her is overflowing.

“Thank you Vic. I hope you’ll find happiness with Khun!” Victoria hugged back.

Seohyun POV

When I went back to our station I saw Kyuhyun hugging Vic Unnie! What’s this?! At first, he’s saying he likes me and now he’s hugging her?

“Unnie, what’s this?”

“Oh, Seohyun-ssi!” She broke their hug and hugged me. “Here. You’re invited to our wedding!”

Wedding? I glanced at Kyuhyun and he was smiling back. Does Unnie mean that she and Kyu will get married? I don’t feel good about this because I feel like my heart is ripping apart. But when I looked at the card, it’s actually Nickhun Oppa instead of Kyu! I felt like my heart was like a shattered puzzle that was formed again.

“Kyuhyun Oppa, what brings you here?” I asked him.

“I’m here to take you on a date.”

“MWO?” My eyes widened when I heard the words date. My fellow nurses were pushing me to him and saying ‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’

“Unnies! Oppas!” I glanced at Vic Unnie.

“Seohyun’s eyes says yes, Kyu.” Vic Unnie said!

“Yah, Unnie!”

“It’s a date then!” Kyuhyun said with excitement.

“Aigoo~ Meet me tomorrow at the Seoul Stadium. My Unnie will be performing there.”

“Sure!”

Donghae POV

I saw a truck about to hit Jessica and she can’t seem to move! I ran to her as fast as I could and hugged her tight as I pushed our bodies aside. Jessica was shivering from fear and her eyes were tightly closed.

“Jessica! Jessica! Gwaenchanha?!”

She couldn’t answer. She bit her lips and didn’t even dare to open it.

Jessica POV

Everything went black as I immediately closed my eyes and prayed sincerely. Suddenly I felt someone’s arms around me pushing me aside. I got so scared that I couldn't even utter a sound. If I was a human, Donghae Oppa saved my life. I opened my eyes and I met his eyes. I began to tear up in his chest.

“Be careful next time. You almost gave me a heart attack.”

Then we rode on a bus going back to Seoul.

Taeyeon POV

I went to take a peek of Teukie Oppa’s restaurant. I heard that ever since I left him, he’s always in his office and only goes out if it’s closing time. Actually, I went here tonight because Sooyoung asked me to ask anyone I know if Hankyung could have a partner in a restaurant business. The only person I know is Eeteuk. When it was closing time, I saw him coming out already and locking his restaurant. I wanted to approach him but I’m hestitant.

“Ok, Taengoo-ah. Hwaiting!”

Suddenly a guy tapped my shoulders real hard and talked to me in his deep manly voice! O.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, who has tumblr here? I'd like to spazz more about HaeSica and other SuGen OTPs (like SunSun, HyoHyuk, SeoKyu, TaeTeuk,SiFany). :D

http://onekarra.tumblr.com/ <= mine ^o^ I follow back, don't worry. 걱정마. :)