A human

Beautiful Lie

 

Sooyeon POV

I asked Seohyun to open the door and there I saw Mdm Kim with Mr. and Mrs. Jung with Soojung. Could it be that they’re my family? The elder Jung’s rushed by my side and hugged me tightly. I looked at Mdm Kim and she smiled and nodded at me.

“Sooyeon-ah…I thought we lost you!” Then a stream of tears escaped Mrs. Jung’s eyes.

“Umma…Apba…Soojung-ah…” Finally, I felt the warmth of embrace from a family. Dad reached out his hand to Donghae and motioned him to join the group hug.

“Take care of our Sooyeon…” he whispered to Hae. We told my parents about our wedding plans and they were happy about it.

“Now, only Soojung is only waiting for your brother.” I winked at Donghae hinting him about matchmaking our dongsaengs. He raised his eyebrows up and down as a sign of approval.

“But Unnie! I’m still too young!” The we all just laughed at my sister’s cuteness. Just then, Hyoyeon called the other girls to follow her outside. I wonder what they are up to.

Hyoyeon POV

“Girls, there is a way…” All of them leaned towards me trying to listen to me carefully. They knew what I meant. I told them the condition Mdm Kim told me all of them were so happy. Yet, I could see a small sorrow in Tiffany’s eyes.

“Fany-ah, something bothering you?” I asked her.

“It’s just…sigh…will that work on me? I mean…I’m dead!”

“C’mon Fany Fany! Cheer up! Let’s just pray that it would work on you!” Taeyeon encouraged her as we all hugged her.

A week after

Jessica got discharged from the hospital and I met up with Eunhyuk in front of the Han River. I told Mdm Kim to ready. I dragged him there happily as I ran barefooted.

“Yah! Slow down! We might trip—“and yeah we did. He was on top of me and we just stared at each other speechless. Then we heard an ahem from the back. I looked at the old lady dressed in white. Since it was night time, it looked like as if she was a ghost. Eunhyuk stood up and pulled me up. We dusted our clothes and I smiled at Mdm Kim.

“Who is she?” Hyuk asked me in a whispering mode.

“Hyuk…she’s Madam Kim, an angel.”

“M-mwo?!? What are you talking about? Am I going to die?” I laughed at his silliness and poked the tip of his nose.

“No silly. But—“

Madam Kim cut me off by spreading her enormous white wings in the air. Eunhyuk fell from where he stood because of shock. “Hyoyeon is an angel. And you have to sacrifice something in order for her to stay here on Earth. But if you don’t really love her…then I’ll take her now with me.” I suddenly frowned thinking what if Eunhyuk doesn’t really love me? He stood up and brushed his clothes.

“W-what do I sacrifice?” he asked in scared manner. My face lit up when I heard this. Does this mean he’s willing to sacrifice for me?

“Anything your heart desires the most…” Mdm Kim said. He stood silent for a while and thought deeply. He rubbed his chin for a few more minutes before speaking up. My hands were shaking while waiting for his decision.

“I…I…I give up my dancing abilities.”

“MWO?!? But you can’t! You just can’t! That’s like ending your life!” I yelled at him.

“But…you’re more important than anything.” He said shyly. I was speechless. He…he truly loves me. I hugged him tight.

“Well then…” Mdm Kim started with a ritual causing the heavens to be darker. Neither stars nor the moon could be seen. Loud roars of thunder came about and the wind became colder. I closed my eyes and so did Eunhyuk. I can’t believe he’s doing this for me. I hugged him tighter and he gently patted my back. Then everything was silent… I found ourselves in a white space. Only the two of us. We broke the hug and looked here and there but there was nothing. All white.

“Where are we?” Eunhyuk asked in confusion.

“I don’t know…Hm, Hyukkie, can you still dance?” Eunhyuk then started popping and dancing like a boss. My jaw dropped as I saw him still having the ability to dance. “But that…can’t be.” All of a sudden, the scene went back to where we were before and I saw Madam Kim smiling to us.

“Madam Kim! He could still dance!” I told her in a joyous tone.

“Well, it’s because he was willing enough to sacrifice his most valued possession in him. That’s good enough. Hyoyeon, you’re officially a human.” In a blink, Madam Kim was gone. Eunhyuk looked at me and I just rushed to hug him as he spun me around. Then sky was back to normal and he put me down.

“You have lots of explaining to do.”

“Arasseo.”

TaeTeuk

Eeteuk POV

I was busy preparing all the things needed for Donghae and Jessica’s wedding. I carefully studied how the cake should be like and the food’s quality. Suddenly, the sky went dark and it became normal again. Strange. I caught Taeng peeking from the open door.

“I see you my angel…” She pouted and entered the kitchen where I was. But…she was dragging an old lady with her. “Uhm…who is she?” They remained quiet as the old lady one by one took the cupcakes I just baked for Taeyeon! I was astonished to what she did and remained quiet with my eyes bulging from my sockets. Taeyeon just giggled and I looked at her with the same expression.

“So…?” Taeng said to the old lady.

“Ok. Let me…*chew* finish this.” After the old lady consumed everything, she smiled at me. “It’s a good thing you didn’t stop me.” What? “Well Taeyeon-ah, there’s no such thing as delicious as this in heaven!” MWO?!? My eyes widened even more! What heaven?!?

“What’s this?! Taeyeon-ah, i-is she a ghost?!?” I asked pointing my spatula at the old lady.

“Nope.” She giggled. Why is she giggling? Suddenly, wings from the old lady spread out and I was extremely shocked! A-an angel?

“We are angels Eeteuk-ssi. And those cupcakes were you sacrifices for Taeyeon. She will now be a human for life.” And in a blink, she was gone. Taeyeon giggled awkwardly as she went closer to me. She whispered in my ear. “Don’t worry. I’ll explain everything.”



 

Omo. I'm soooooo sorry for laaaate update! TT.TT I was busy with my other fic. Well, here it is! Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! :D I miss HaeSica. Oh, and sorry if there's not much HaeSica in here. I'm saving it for later. :D