If...

Beautiful Lie

 

TaeTeuk

Taeyeon POV

We went to stroll for a while and sat under a maple tree. It was one autumn afternoon and the sun was about to set. I was sitting down while eeteuk was lying down on my lap. I his brown hair gently.

“Oppa…”

“Hm?”

“What if one day…I have to leave?”

“Leave to where?” he said while getting up from my lap.

“Just what if…”

“Taeng, please don’t say that. Don’t you love me? What did I do?”

I let out a big sigh as if all the problems here on Earth are on my shoulders. “Just forget about it. Let’s go visit Sica.”

SiFany

Tiffany POV

After taking care of Sica for a while, she told me to get some fresh air. When I got out of her room, Siwon was about to go in. I tried to avoid him but he didn’t allow me to. “We have to talk.” He took me to our favorite spot, under my favorite Sycamore tree. This was the last place I went to before moving to the States. Finally, Siwon broke the silence.

“Tiffany…I love you.” I was shocked yet happy at the same time. He dug in his pocket the pink necklace he received when we met at the bookstore. He made me turn around and hooked it around my neck. I read the description on it.

Even if we are separated by heaven and Earth, our love will still be strong.

“I love you, too.” Just then, the realization that I was in fact dead and soon we will all go back to heaven struck me, and tears started falling.

SunSun

Sunny POV

I was lying down on my bed rolling over like a little kid, puffing up my cheeks while looking at the sunset. My phone then vibrated. It was Sungmin. He asked me to go to the fountain at the center of the city. I was waiting and waiting and waiting until someone tried to cover my face! I’m good with martial arts now so I twisted his arm and to my surprise, it was Sungmin!

“You…learned…well!” He winced in pain.

“Sorry! I didn’t know it was you!” I loosened my grip to him.

“It’s ok.” He smiled at me first, the he slowly walked backwards.

“What are you doing?” Just then, he pulled out a big pink teddy bunny and shouted,

“SUNNY-AH!!! SARANGHAE!!!” H e then formed a heart with his hand on his head. All the people were teasing us making me shy all again like I used to be. He walked towards me and leaned forward. “So what’s your response?”

I tip toed and gave him a light peck on the lips.

HanYoung

Sooyoung POV

Yesterday, Hankyung’s official job as Eeteuk’s business partner started. I went to check him in the kitchen cooking some dinner for the group since we planned on visiting Sica tonight.

“Hmm~ Smells good! Whatcha cookin’?”

“Taste it.” He dug a spoonful of soup and into my mouth it went. “So~?”

“Delicious! Can I have more? Pleaaaaaase!” I said with total aegyo. He pointed at the mini table beside him where a meal is elegantly served.

“I knew you would say that so I prepared food for you.”

“Komawo~ *Nyam nyam nyam*”

He paused cooking for a while and sat across me. He looked deeply into my hazel eyes. “Sooyoung-ah… wo ai ni…” I almost choked when he said that!

YoonBum

Yoona POV

I was leaning my head on his shoulders pretending to be asleep while I let the waves crash upon my legs and the sea breeze cooling me down. He was reading to me a story about one angel looking for her true love here on Earth.

Kibum: Everyone thought angels can’t fall in love until one innocent little angel read a little book. It was written there that angels can love someone and would be permitted to be with them if they would find one themselves. So this one angel, Luna, went down to earth secretly. After years of adjusting and searching, she finally bumped into someone, Onew. They soon fell in love with each other. But after a while, Onew figured out that Luna was an angel. But that didn’t stop their love. Onew proved his love for Luna to God and they lived happily ever after.

Sigh…if only that’s our case…or is it?

Hyoyeon POV

Among the girls, I was the angriest one at Mdm Kim and God for letting this happen to all of us. I stormed to her mini apartment to let out all the anger I had in me. But before I could speak, she cut me off.

“How’s Eunhyuk?”

“Mwo?”

“You know Hyoyeon-ah…I have to tell this to you now. I know all of you have found someone you dearly love and wouldn’t want to go back to heaven anymore. But actually…you can stay here if…”



 

Sorry for the late update guys! And sorry if there's no HaeSica and SeoKyu in this chappie. I'm saving it for later. :D Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! Omo, 70+ subscribers...Thank you! ^^