Falling for a stranger

Beautiful Lie

 

Donghae POV

Wow, I’ve only met this girl yesterday and she acts like we’ve met since childhood. I find her pretty actually. She has a pretty blonde hair, big glittering eyes, and a figure of a little girl. I led her to my pal which was the owner of the fast food.

“Ah hyung, this is Jessica. She said she wants to have a job. You said you’d like to hire a new girl employee didn’t you?”

“Yeah I did. But…hmmm…” Heechul hyung held his chin and looked at her from head to toe. Her face showed nervousness.

“Donghae-yah, what are we going to do with her?” Jessica pouted. She looks so cute when she’s sad. I tried to convince Heechul hyung to accept her and finally, hyung agreed.

“Well, then Sica. You’ll just greet people when they enter. I’ll give $10 per hour. But I’l give you additional $4 if you help with the dishes. Arasseo?”

“Neh! I’m gonna work now!”

As soon as she’s gone, Hyung said, “She’s cute isn’t she? Donghae-ssi, she might be the one. Kekeke.” Then he gave me a slight punch on my arm.

“Tsk. Hyung, we hardly know each other.”

“And that is why you have to know her.” Then he went back in his office laughing like a crazy retard. Well, that’s Heechul hyung. I saw Jessica greeting people nicely. Looks like she’s doing her job pretty well. Then, there’s a little boy who entered the restaurant crying alone. Jessica kneeled in front of him and she was cheering him up. Jessica looks like she’s gonna be a good mother someday. I don’t know why but I realized I was smiling already while looking at the young lady trying to make a sad boy smile.

Yoona POV

I asked Tiffany unnie about things that normal adults do on Earth. She said we have to have a job. Like in heaven, we are assigned to tour some new angels and souls, some will be messengers of heaven and earth, and like Hyoyeon, the Earth’s watcher.

I strolled around the city looking for jobs using the newspaper Fany unnie gave me. Actually, I don’t need a human guide. I don’t get why my unnies want to look for someone to be their guide. I passed by a few stores but they have no vacancies. Then I found a toy shop. I went inside just to look around. There were lots of stuffed animals inside varying in sizes! All were so fluffy and I want to hug everything! I tried hugging one stuffed toy but one saleslady went near me and didn’t allow me to. It’s kind of embarrassing because outside, I look like someone who’s mature and I was caught hugging a teddy bear. Aish Yoona, just look for a job. Then I went outside the store and began looking for a job again. I passed by a library and a poster outside says that they need a new librarian. Perfect. A job that suits me well, I think. I applied to the owner and there, I got a job!

Jessica POV

Ah, I’m actually getting tired. A whole day of ‘Eoseo-eoseoyo’ [Welcome]! How long must I do this? I want to sleep but I’m afraid that Boss Heechul will get mad. It’s getting late already and only a few people are going in. Then someone tapped my back. I turned around to see Donghae. He smiled at me.

“Oppa, how long must we do this?”

“Our working time is over. But it’s gonna be like this every weekdays, Sica-ssi.”

“Really? Wah, I never thought that it would be really tiring!”

Then I rode again on Donghae’s bike. And again, I see the ‘awesome back’. “So we meet again? Keke.” I thought to myself. Yawn! I’m so sleepy and the next thing I knew was I was already leaning of Donghae Oppa’s back, sleeping! I can’t help it. I’m sorry oppa if ever I drool.

Donghae POV

When I reached the house, Sica was already sleeping on my back. I tried to wake her up but it seems like she’s a sleepy head! Aish. How should I do this? Then again, Mr. Smile was on my face. I went down my bike slowly so she won’t be disturbed. Then I slowly carried her in a bridal style to her room. Wow, she’s really light! When I was about to enter her room, her head accidentally hit the door frame! She jerked and woke up. “Ouch! What was that?!?” Then she realized that I was actually carrying her. I was so embarrassed and I bit my lips. Her eyes widened at me. But even so, I carried her to her bed.

“Sorry about that. I’ll get some ice for your head.”

I hurriedly got some ice for her and went to her room. I went to sleep after that. But unfortunately, I couldn’t sleep. Her angelic face just kept on appearing in my mind. Aish, Donghae-ya! You only met her yesterday!

Jessica POV

OMO! Did Donghae oppa just carry me to my room? Awe, that’s so sweet. But the pain on my head was taking over my feelings. Wait a minute. Why is my head hurting? I shouldn’t get hurt. I couldn’t get hurt. This.is.weird. I have to tell the girls, but how?

-Next morning-

When I woke up, the pain was gone. I went to the dining area and there I saw Donghae Oppa setting the table up.

“Oh, Sica, you’re awake already. Can you help me? Can you get the cucumbers there near the stove?”

Cucumbers?!? I hate them! They stink so badly, and I’m more afraid of cucumbers than ghosts!

“Oppa, I’m sorry but I’m allergic to cucumbers. I get uhm, what do you call those red spots on your skin?”

“Rashes?”

“Yeah. Sorry Oppa.”

“It’s ok, I’ll just get it.”

“By the way oppa, how can you call someone who is far away from you?”

He laughed a bit. “You really are a province girl. You have to have a phone to call them.”

“Oh, where can I get a phone?”

“In the mall. But you have to buy it. It’s not free.”

“Buy?”

“Yeah, you have to give the saleslady money to get a phone. But now, you’re lucky I have two phones. But my other phone is old but it’s still functioning.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's kinda boring. I have lots of homeworks and I'm preparing for our play. Anyways, Happy Father's Day to all your dads! :)