Yoonbum

Beautiful Lie

 

*Knock knock*

“Hyung, Noona! Breakfast is served!” Minho busted in to the room and saw me attempting to kiss his brother! Minho’s bright expression turned into a shock. I quickly rolled over the bed as if nothing happened.

 

“Minho-yah, you said breakfast is served already right?” I quickly jumped from the bed and rushed to the kitchen to avoid any more questions from Minho.

Donghae POV

When I woke up, I saw no one beside me but Minho was getting out of the room.

“Minho-ya, where’s Jessica?”

“Noona just woke up. She’s eating now with Sunye.”

“The two of them? Eating? Together?”

“Yep.”

“Minho-ya, I gotta tell you something.” I signaled him to sit down beside me.

“What is it?”

“Do you think Jessica won’t love me?” He just looked straight in my eyes with no expression at all. Then he began to burst in laughter!

“What so funny?” I asked in a serious tone.

“Nothing. But you know…I doubt it, Hyung.”

“Doubt it? Like how?” Suddenly, he stood up and went out of the room. What could he mean by it?

Jessica POV

Ugh. Eating with this girl in front of me turns down my appetite.

“You know Sica-ssi…” She said with full of food.

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full. It’s disgusting.” She showed an annoyed face and continued eating. I smirked at her. Just then we saw Donghae Oppa going nearer to the dining table.

“Oppa, sit beside me!” We said simutaneously. We looked at each other angrily. Suddenly, smirks formed on my face and hers. When Donghae Oppa sat down on the chair in between me and Sunye, Sunye pulled him towards her.

“Oppa, do you want me to feed you?” She said with aegyo. Of course, I pulled Donghae towards me.

“Oppa, you like pancakes right? Here have a bite.” I said with more aegyo. Just when Donghae was about to bite the pancake I’m offering him, Sunye pulled him towards her again! Aish! >.<

“Oppa, the cereals are much more tasty. Here.” I can’t lose to her! I pulled Donghae Oppa towards me but oops! He fell from his chair!

“Oppa!” Sunye and I yelled.

“M-mianhaeyo, Oppa.” I tried to help him up but Sunye pushed my hand aside.

“Look at what you’ve done!” She faced Donghae.”Are you hurt Oppa?”

“G-gwaenchanha [I’m ok].”

“I-I’m sorry Oppa. I didn’t mean to—“ Suddenly tears just formed in in my eyes and slowly they fell. A teardrop dropped on his shoulders causing him to look at me. I can’t let them see me weak. I ran off outside and cried hard there. He’s mad at me. Now he likes Sunye more than me. That’s it. No more Human Guide for me. I’m going back to the dorm. I’ll stay in there until we go back to heaven.

Taeyeon POV

I’m here sitting by the campfire I made. It’s been days since I left Teukie’s side. It must be very painful for him. How I wish things aren’t these difficult for us. How I wish I could just go to you now and hug you like before and say yes to our marriage. But how could I? I’m not a human…

Yoona POV

Everyone of us chose a day for the so called birthday.We angels are born when a baby first laughs. Everyone remembered what year they were born, but not the day. They all gave me the paper where they placed their so-called birthdays.

The ‘89ers:

Taeyeon: March 9

Jessica: April 18

Sunny: May 15

Tiffany: Aug 1

Hyoyeon: Sep 22

Yuri: Dec 5

The ‘90ers:

Sooyoung: Feb 10

Yoona:

The 91er/s:

Seohyun: June 28

Hmm. What day should I write? Kibum’s favorite number is 30. And I like the month May. And tomorrow is May 30.

May 30.I wrote it after my name.

When I woke up, Kibum texted me.

From Kibum:

                Saengil Chukhahae Pretty Yoong! ^3^

Blush.

Aish! Get that blush from your cheeks Yoona! But wait…

How did he know that today is my birthday? I only made my choice last night regarding the birthdays. I checked the paper on my desk and it was gone! The girls might have spread it. I went to the kitchen and I saw no one. I checked every corner of the house and no one was there. Where are they? I called each and everyone of them and no one answered. I went to the library and worked there as usual but Kibum didn’t go there.

After my shift at 7pm, I went straight home. When I opened the lights,

“SURPRISE!!!”

Omona! I didn’t expect this! Kibum was there and all the other girls except Jessica Unnie. Even Siwon Oppa, Hankyung Oppa, Yesung Oppa, and Sungmin Oppa were there. I ate ‘til my heart desired and Kibum suddenly called me to go outside.

“Yoona-ssi, I forgot to return one book.”

“Really? What is it?”

He showed me a book entitled “Married Life”. I wonder who will he get married to. He handed me the book and as usual, I checked it page by page. When I was on page 143, I saw a ring and my favorite flower, the rare blue rose. On that page, he highlighted the words

I

Love

You.

Gasp! “Oppa, are you…”

“Will you marry me?”

Hyoyeon POV

We were partying really hard and the music playing was Hot Summer by f(x). I was dancing hard with Junsu that I was really sweating much when someone rang the doorbell. Sooyoung went to the door to open it and she tapped my back.

“Hyoyeon-ssi, someone wants to meet you outside.”

Huh? Who could that be? I went outside to see who it was.

“Eunhyuk Oppa! What are you doing here?” I asked annoyingly.

“Hyoyeonnie, I went here in peace and to apologize. And I was wrong. I brought Junsu back to the team. And I know I over reacted. But it’s because…it’s because…”

“It’s because?” Suddenly he grabbed my face and kissed me! My eyes widened but the warmth of his kiss made my eyes close. He suddenly let go and ran off!

Then a text appeared on my phone.

From Eunhyuk:

                See you tomorrow at the studio! ;)

Kyuhyun POV

Finally! After weeks of being in a bed, I’m free! I could feel fresh air. I could freely talk to Seohyun…

Seohyun POV

When I arrived in the hospital, there was a boquet of rose on my station and some chocolates. Maybe it’s for Vic Unnie from Nickhun Oppa. When Vic Unnie arrived, she saw the flowers.

“Unnie, I think this is yours.”

“From Khun?”

“I guess.” She looked at the flowers carefully. Suddenly, tears started falling from her eyes. Did something happen? She ran to the restroom crying leaving us other nurses dumbfounded. Jonghyun read the card on the flower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone who read this story, Kamsahamnida!!! ^o^ You're my inspiration guys. ^^