The END

Beautiful Lie

 

The only place Seohyun could run to as of the moment was the hospital. She sobbed in Victoria’s shoulders when Dr. Siwon rushed a patient in the emergency room. They all ran to the emergency room. Seohyun was running slowly. Victoria then burst into tears. All the nurses and doctors did their best; running here and there getting all the equipment to save this young man’s life.

“CLEAR!” Dr. Siwon yelled. Just then Seohyun came and she fell on her knees when she saw the bloody patient being treated. She couldn’t utter any words at all. Kyuhyun’s face was full of blood. Not to mention on his arms…everywhere!

“CLEAR!” Still…none…

“CLEAR!”

 

.

.

.

 

It was a rainy afternoon in Seoul. Everyone was wearing white…crying…sobbing…only those were heard and the sound of raindrops on the grass of the cemetery. His parents couldn’t believe that their only son died in a tragic accident. Jessica tried to be strong for her baby since she can’t be too depressed upon her friend’s death…her first friend on Earth. It’s Jessica’s time to give a message.

“H-he…was a good friend. He’s my first friend here in Seoul. When we first met, it was one cold evening in the park…he offered me his jacket.” She slightly smiled as she recalled the memories of her good friend. “He was the one who helped me meet my husband.” After saying that, tears suddenly broke down that Donghae had to get her out of the crowd.

Seohyun on the other hand was at the very far back of the ceremony. She was covering her face with a handkerchief to absorb all her tears. She loved him dearly but she doesn’t want complications and commit a big sin. His coffin is slowly brought down to be buried. Each one threw their flowers to be buried with him. After everyone left, Seohyun went to his grave and placed a bunch of flowers on top of it.

“M-mianhaeyo…m-mianhae…It’s my fault…i-it’s all my fault. If it weren’t for me then you would’ve been alive…Kyuhyun-ah…I love you~”

With that, she left…crying really hard.

9 months have passed

“PUSH HARDER!” Dr. Bom have been yelling that to Jessica for hours already. Jessica has been yelling and grunting for hours too. Then finally, the baby was finally completely out. She let out a weak smile then passed out after that long hours of labor. Dr. Bom was also sweating hard. She called Donghae who was waiting outside worried that his wife might not make it.

“Donghae-ssi…you may come in now.” She let out an exhausted sigh. Donghae followed her and inside, he saw his wife sleeping and one nurse carrying their newly born baby. He was afraid that he might crush his fragile baby with his muscular arms. The nurse gently passed the baby to his hands. He swayed his little daughter gently. “Baby…appa is here.” Their baby looked a lot like Jessica. Except that she got his eyes. He went near his sleeping wife and kissed her forehead. “Saranghae…”

After transferring Jessica to her room, Victoria entered the room with her stomach swelling as well.

“Congratulations! For sure Seohyun would love to see her unnie’s baby. Too bad she already left.”

“Yeah, by the way, when are you giving birth?”

“After 4 months. Khun Oppa is so excited already!”

“Well, congratulations to Nickhun in advance. We dads get really excited you know when it comes to our babies.”

She left the room while rubbing her tummy. Now that she mentioned it, Seohyun left the Earth a month after Kyuhyun’s death. She told everyone that she’ll be going to London to study. But the truth is she went back to heaven to replace Hyoyeon as the Earth’s watcher. From there, she saw the wedding of her unnies and even Jessica’s first baby.

One day, as Seohyun was watching the things happening in Korea, she heard a familiar voice.

“Seohyun-ah…” That soothing voice… is it...?

She turned her head from the enormous orb of Earth to the guy just behind her. She jumped from surprise when she saw him again…that same human who captured her heart…that same loving eyes that once looked at her with full of joy. “K-kyuhyun Oppa…”

“I’m glad that you still remember me…” He smiled and pulled her to an embrace, an embrace that both longed for so long. Seohyun hugged him back and began crying.

“I’m so sorry! I should’ve told you…I should’ve accepted your love—“

“Shhh. I know everything now. You don’t have to apologize.” He kissed her forehead. From afar, Madam Kim, Tiffany, and Father were looking at them.

“Don’t you think it’s about time to let someone here in heaven marry?” Father asked them. Madam Kim and Tiffany nodded happily. After sometime, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were officially the first couple in heaven. Tiffany watched their marriage with joyful yet tearful eyes. Sigh…I wish Siwon and I would meet the same fate… She thought. She went to explore the vast garden. She looked over to Earth and saw her friends having fun with their own families. Taeyeon and Leeteuk has a one year old baby girl; Hyoyeon is pregnant and about to give birth next month; Yuri and Yesung were playing with their 2 year old son in their backyard; Sunny is one month pregnant with their second child; Yoona just gave birth to little Kibum; and Sooyoung is as usual eating while feeding their three-month old baby girl. Tiffany just smiled at the happiness of her friends. She then saw Siwon visiting her grave. He did this every day. He kept on bringing flowers, chocolates, and telling her stories. Siwon…you at least have to find another woman. She started sobbing.

.

.

.

After 40 years

Siwon sits on his rocking chair and looked at the wide ocean just a few meters away from him from his balcony. The sun was setting beautifully and the orange rays hit his face majestically. He began dozing off in dreamland when he heard voices of children, adults, and even oldies. 5 kids ran to him and gave him a kiss on his wrinkled cheek.

Sooyeon – HaeSica’s granddaughter, 4 years old.

Jungyeon – TaeTeuk’s granddaughter, 6 years old.

Yulwoon – YeYul’s grandson, 5 years old.

Kiyoon – Yoonbum’s grandson, 5 years old.

And Sunmin – Sungmin and Sunny’s 4 year old granddaughter.

Their parents followed them behind as the grandparents were also following behind. Jessica weakly walked to Siwon with her crane but Donghae supported her. They greeted their old friend and asked him to join the party downstairs for their reunion.

“I’ll just follow you later.” Siwon said with his grandpa voice.

“Suit yourself.” Grandma Hyoyeon said. The group went down to party and Siwon was once left alone again in his rocking chair. Rock…rock…just as he was about to close his eyes, he heard a familiar laugh of a woman…the woman who left him years ago because of cancer. He clearly saw the young Tiffany laughing and running along the shore by herself.

“T-t-tiffany?” He weakly asked himself. He closed his eyes and everything…

 

 

 

 

Became white.

 

It was getting late and Donghae and Jessica decided to go to Siwon and ask him to go down already for his dinner. They found him sleeping in his rocking chair peacefully. “Siwon-ah, ireona. (Wake up)” Jessica said but he won’t budge. Donghae decided to shake him up. “Yah Siwon-ssi you haven’t eaten your dinner yet—“ But something felt wrong. He was…cold. Donghae and Jessica exchanged scared and shocked looks.

From that, all that was heard during the night was Tiffany and Siwon’s voice finally laughing and having fun themselves as they finally reunited.



 

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS FIC! I wouldn’t have finished this if it weren’t for you guys! ^^ THANK KYU! Keke. Please support my other fics too! JThank you for being really patient with me and all. I love y’all!