A Baby?

Beautiful Lie

 

Jessica woke up with Donghae’s arms around her bare waist. The sunshine tickled her eyes and she slowly walked to the bathroom. She took a peek of Donghae who was cutely sleeping. She giggled a bit and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Tiffany POV

I don’t know how to say this to him. I’m so afraid. But still, Madam Kim was waiting for my decision. I called Siwon to meet me up on the seashore before the sun rises. I saw him sitting down on the sand. Our eyes met and we were silent for a while.

“Tiff—“

“I’m dead.” I blurted out. Siwon was frozen. “You can call me a ghost, but I’m an angel. I’m so sorry for lying to you. The reason why I can’t get hurt…the reason why I can’t meet up my parents…it’s because I’m dead. And now, I have to go back to heaven.” I spread out my wings and Madam Kim held my hand but I gently let go of it first. I cupped Siwon’s face and pressed my lips against his before letting go. Tears flowed from both of our eyes. As soon as the sun rose, Madam Kim and I…vanished. I’m so sorry.

Jessica POV

I gathered with the girls since all of us will be back to normal after we leave the resort. But I didn’t see Tiffany…

“Hey guys, have you seen Fany?”

“When we woke up, she’s nowhere to be found and—“

“Girls! Tiffany went back to heaven! Madam Kim confirmed it!” Taeyeon ran to us trying to catch her breath. Our eyes widened. She didn’t even say goodbye…

Also I noticed that Sunny, Yuri, and Yoona weren’t around. “Don’t tell me guys that…they left too?” I asked in a concerned tone.

Yoona POV

I met up with Kibum in the swimming pool and I found him reading his favorite book again and beside him were another pile of books. I just can imagine our children being bookworms! “Hey.” He looked back and flashed me his killer smile. I sat down beside him and Madam Kim appeared right before us. Kibum almost dropped his book in the pool.

“What the—“

I giggled. “Why are you giggling?! Do you what that is?!”

“I’m guessing you’re not reading fantasy books. Kibum-ah, she’s Madam Kim.” So I went further with my explanation and he was just nodding.

“Hm. I’ll give you a condition young man. Are you willing to drop all of your books here in the pool?” Madam Kim asked Kibum. He gathered all of them readying to throw them all in exchanged for me to become a human. But I couldn’t bear seeing him throw all his most valued possessions for me! I stopped him. “No! I can’t let you sacrifice all those!”

“But—“

“Ok, that’s enough. He was willing, Yoona.” Madam Kim smiled at me. What? I gave her a ‘what’ expression. “You are officially a human!” With that she disappeared. Kibum and I exchanged glances.

No One’s POV

Within that day, Sungmin gave up all his pink stuffs to Madam Kim so that Sunny will be human and Yesung freed Ddangkoma to a pond for Yuri.

Yesung walked with Yuri towards the group with his arm on Yuri’s shoulder. He snuggled her up and Yul just giggled all the way. Meanwhile, Sunny was walking with Sungmin hand-in-hand swaying it back and forth. Then it’s time to go back to Seoul.

Seohyun POV

It’s been 3 months since Jessica unnie’s wedding and frequently, Kyuhyun Oppa kept on sending me flowers, chocolates, etc. I was lost in my thoughts of Kyuhyun when Jessica unnie and Donghae Oppa suddenly appeared right in front of me. “Oh Unnie, Oppa! How may I help you?”

“Jessica kept on vomiting these days and feeling dizzy. We don’t know what’s wrong with her!” I smiled with what Donghae Oppa said. I smell something good about them…

“Right this way.” I gestured them to Dr. Park Bom—an OB.

Jessica POV

“So you feel nauseous every day?” She asked. I weakly nodded my head feeling like I wanna throw up again. She handed me a plastic bag and threw I puked. Donghae was rubbing my back and holding my hand. After throwing the bag away, she led us to a bed and checked my tummy. “Mhm…oh…hmmm…” She whispered under her breath. “Well well! It seems like I have to congratulate the both of you. You are gonna be parents! You see that?” She pointed out to a small screen. “That’s your baby!” Donghae’s face brightened and he was about to jump like a child. He held the doctor’s shoulders and shook her. “Jinjjayo?” He let go of her and went beside me. “You heard that Jessie! We’re gonna be parents!” he squealed. I just laughed at his aegyo that filled the room.

After that, Dr. Bom gave Donghae and I advices to pregnancy and I could clearly see in Donghae’s eyes the excitement until, “Mr. Lee, you also have to deal with mood swings.” His face became pale and he just nodded. I slightly punched his arm.

“You heard that Mr. Lee!” I . He pinched my nose and Dr. Bom just smiled at us.

“Your child sure is lucky to have loving parents like you.” With that, we left and told Seohyun everything. She was also squealing with joy.

Seohyun POV

One day, it was my day off when a man suddenly grabbed my wrist. It was Kyuhyun. “Yah Oppa! What are you doing and where are you taking me?!”

“Shhh. You’ll know when we get there.” He dragged me to a park nearby to a sandbox. There, he drew a heart with lit candles inside it. He leaned forward to me but I didn’t move backwards. He hooked a necklace around my neck. “W-what’s this Oppa?”

“It’s my sign of affection. Let’s just enjoy this moment shall we?” He motioned me to follow him under the Maple tree where he beautifully set up a picnic just for the two of us. Evening came and we happily ate our dinner. I took a bite of samgyeopsal and it was so delicious! “Oppa, you cooked this?”

He nodded. The neon lights gave off a beautiful effect in the park. The noise from the happy children playing with their parents gave a warm feeling. I unconsciously leaned my head on his shoulders. We were both surprised. “O-oh, mianhaeyo.”

“No, it’s ok.” Then he held my head and adjusted it on his shoulders. We enjoyed the scenery of that wonderful night.

Days have passed and we often go on dates after his school and after my shift. We’ve been enjoying each other’s company day by day. Then, just after his graduation, he approached me.

“Oppa! Chukhahaeyo!” I hugged him and he hugged me back. I buried my face in his chest as his head was on my shoulder.

“Kaja. (Let’s go)” He said while dragging me to his car. He stopped right in front of the Namsan Tower.

“What are we doing here Oppa?”  But he remained silent. He clapped and fireworks displayed in the night sky that illuminated the whole city. I shyly smiled at him.

“Seohyun-ah! Will you be my girlfriend?” He yelled that earned people’s attention. I was about to say yes since I admit that I have fallen for a human but my reality struck me. I couldn’t break the rules of Father. My unnies might have broken it but I couldn’t. I just can’t. Suddenly, I broke down into tears. “I-I’m sorry Oppa!” I ran away from him leaving him looking like an idiot.

No One’s POV

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he heard. He fell on his knees and the people that were just surrounding him and Seohyun a while ago dispersed. He tried to contain his tears and went to his car. I thought she loved me… He thought. He drove around the city of Seoul at full speed. Tears flowed out from his eyes; it’s the first time he cried for a girl. He banged his head on the wheel harshly but when he looked up, he saw two lights right in front of him. He lost control of the wheels and he collided with the container truck just ahead of him…



 

Omona! I'm so sorry for the veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery late update! Sorry for any wrong grammar here. And 1 more chapter for the Final Chappie. T.T Read more because it's not yet the end for SeoKyu and SiFany! The next chappie might contain more SeoKyu though. Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! ^^ Please read my other fics too. :D Hoping for my OTPs' interaction in SM Town NYC! Especially HaeSica...