Working Together?

Beautiful Lie

 

Jessica POV

As he escorted me to his house, I was already thinking of things I should learn.

What do you eat? When do you sleep? What do you usually do? Why do you people wear these clothes? Clothes…

“Uhm…how do you get money?” Geez Sica, that was a fast and weird question.

“You have to work, babo.” Then he smiled at me playfully.

“Ah…work.”

“So tell me about yourself Sica. I don’t know anything about you so I also don’t know how I could take care of you.” We sat down in his small sofa and he rested his elbow on his thigh and his hand was under his chin.

“Ah…” Sicaaa, think anything to cover you up. “Uhm, well I was, uh, I grew up in the province so I don’t know about the urban life. My, uhm uh, parents left me with my grandparents there and I never saw them again.” I smiled sheepishly at my lie.

“So, you said a while ago that you have sisters?” He stared right through my eyes. OMO! I feel like I’m the luckiest girl on Earth! Staring at this handsome boy beside me and living in his house, can’t I get any luckier?

“Uh, yeah. But they’re, uhm, just my best friends…WHICH ARE ALSO FROM THE RPOVINCE. We call each other sisters, yeah…that’s it.”

“Ah, hey. I have two bedrooms here. You could stay in the other room just across mine.” I know he was waiting for a reply but I was just staring at his beautiful face! Then he snapped in front of me making me go back to reality.

“Oh, yeah. Thanks.” When he turned his back, I said. “O-oppa, where could I go to work? I don’t want to be a burden.”

“Be early tomorrow. You’ll work with me at a fast-food restaurant. My friend owns it.”

-Next morning-

When I woke up, it was still very early like 5 in the morning. The wind is so cold but Donghae Oppa gave me a really thick blanket to keep me warm. As I looked outside the window, I thought of my sisters.

I wonder if they already have their human guide.

I wonder if Tiffany is bored in the house since that is also part of her job.

Job.

Job…

Snap! Oh right! I will be working today with Donghae Oppa! I jumped out of bed and it took me an hour and half to finish myself up! Then off we go to work!

But when were outside his house he lent me a bike.

“Yah Sica-ssi, I don’t have enough money to get ourselves a cab. We’ll ride on bikes on going to work, arasseo?” Ah, eotteohke? We don’t use bikes in heaven! Only the mailmen of heaven and earth use bikes!

“Oppa, mianhae but I don’t know how to bike.” I lowered my head in embarrassment thinking that ALL humans know how to bike. But suddenly, someone grabbed my chin and pulled my face towards his! My face blushed!

 

He smiled at me sweetly and said, “It’s ok. Just ride on my back.”

I hoped on to his bike which to my surprise could actually accommodate two people. I held on him tight as the bike went doooooooooooooooown! At first it was really scary! I yelled like a dolphin and I was so sorry for Donghae’s eardrums. But as we rode through the city, his back was just inviting. It looked so nice to lean on. No Sica! You can’t absolutely fall for a human!

 

My heart says to lean on his attractive back but my head knows I shouldn’t. Ah who cares? I leaned anyway. Keke.

He was shocked at first but he asked, “You must be really scared aren’t you? You know you blew my eardrums a while ago!”

“Sorry Oppa!” I said while blushing.

We reached our destination. Before entering the place, I asked him, “Oppa, do all people know how to ride bikes?” He laughed at my question.

“Well that’s a silly question. And what do you mean by all people? You’re one of the people, too.” He smiled at bit.

“Ah, I meant people here in the city.”

“Oh, of course no silly you. There are lots of people who don’t know how to ride a bike. And you my friend, falls in that category.”

“Oh, good! Let’s go in Oppa!” I said playfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday. ㅠ ㅠ Our net was down and it only came back this day. So here it it! :) A HaeSica moment...and more HaeSica to follow! :D Sorry for some wrong grammar, I already edited it. :D