I'll meet an angel

Beautiful Lie

 

We entered Eeteuk Oppa’s café. It’s very nice and elegant. As we were having out desserts, Eeteuk Oppa suddenly grabbed my chin! I thought he would kiss me so I closed my eyes and puckered my lips. But he laughed!

“What are you doing Taengoo-ah?” He laughed again still not letting go of my chin. I peeked a bit to him I saw his laughing face so close to mine! I felt that I was blushing. Then he wiped the cream that was on the side of my mouth and finally let go of my chin. Psh. I thought he’s gonna kiss me. I dropped my fork on my plate forcefully.

“Oppa, I wanna go home.” I said in angry tone.

 

“Wah, Taengoo-ah, wae so angry?”

“I just want to go home!” I stood up and immediately went to the door. I was hoping Teukie Oppa would follow me but he didn’t. I just saw him sitting there in his seat but he wasn’t finishing his dessert. He was only staring at it blankly. I went to the park beside his café and breathed heavily. After  15 minutes, someone place a blindfold on my eyes!

Kyuhyun POV

It’s already getting late and I’m already sleepy. I was on my car on my way home when I saw Donghae and Jessica having a date. They looked so happy! I think hyung is falling for her already. That’s great! When I passed by the restaurant they were in, I decided to call hyung just to about their date. But unfortunately, my phone slipped from my hand. I had to get it but suddenly, I didn’t notice the truck that was driving towards my direction. Our vehicles crashed and I was unconscious.

Seohyun POV

My shift was about to end when my fellow nurses rushed a bloody young man in the Emergency Room. He looked so helpless so I decided to stay first and help him. After 2 hours of fixing him, we led him to his room and my friend, Victoria, called his friend that was found on his fortunately saved cell phone. The first name there was ‘.Donghae Hyung’. I was about to leave the hospital when I saw Sica unnie running in with a young man dragging her.

“Unnie! What are you doing here?”

“Oh! Seohyun-ah! We’ll explain each other later! But now, where is Kyuhyun Oppa’s room?”

“Kyuhyun? Oh you mean the guy who was hit by the truck?”

“Yes!” Sica unnie and the young man said simultaneously.

“Room 309!”

“Thanks!” And they ran off. I followed them to the room but I just stayed outside. I could hear Unnie crying.

Jessica POV

“Omo! Oppa, why must this happen to you?” I said while crying.

“Jessica, we can’t do anything. Kyuhyun’s family is in Taiwan now and he’s alone. We’ll visit him some times.”

“But Oppa, what if Kyuhyun Oppa—“ Then something hatched in my mind. My worried sick face suddenly brightened up and my lips curved into a smile.

“Jessica-ssi? What’s wrong?”

“Oppa, wait here.” I ran outside then I saw Seohyun just beside the door.

“Seohyun-ah! You’re here!”

“Unnie I can explai—“ But before she could speak I hugged her tight.

“Yah, Seohyun-ah. Listen to me carefully okay?” She nodded innocently. “This guy in this room here is my friend. And also Donghae Oppa’s friend. He doesn’t have a family so you have to take care of him first and help him with his studies and everything! Arasseo?” I smiled at her warmly and went inside to get Donghae.

“But Unnie!” I turned back to Seohyun. “What happened to you?”

“Meet me tomorrow at the park beside Teuk Café.”

Then I left with Donghae Oppa.

“You know her?” He asked.

“Oppa, he’s one of my sisters.”

“So you mean they’re here already?”

“Uh-huh.” I nodded happily. Then Donghae Oppa stopped walking.

“O-oppa? Is there something wrong?” He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. He looked pretty serious and finally he broke the silence.

“So you mean you’re leaving my house already?”

“Uhm. I don’t know yet Oppa. Maybe.”

“Sica…could you stay?”

“Oppa…”

Taeyeon POV

I thought somebody’s trying to kidnap me! Teukie Oppa once warned me about kidnappers around who will or kill you! I slapped that person’s hand as hard as I could but I didn’t even hear that person’s ‘Ouch!’ I’m getting scared now then I felt that he sat down beside me. He made me stood up and led me to what seemed like a car. Teukie Oppa, where are you?!? Help me oppa! Then the car stopped. He led me outside and took off my shoes!

“Yah! Why did you take off my shoes?!?” Then suddenly, I felt the soft green grass that I only felt back when I was in heaven. He took off my blindfold and I heard him clap once. Then fireworks began to appear on the night sky forming hearts. I was in front of a river. I was at awe when the guy spoke to me.

“Taeyeon-ah…” I turned around to see who was talking to me and he suddenly grabbed my neck gently and kissed me passionately. I can’t believe it! Eeteuk Oppa is kissing me. I kissed him back passionately too as the fireworks still lit up the whole night sky making this night perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it wasn't really much of a Seokyu like how I said in the previous chappie. Mianhae! I promise the next chapter would really have Seokyu! :)