I'm gonna figure it out

Beautiful Lie

 

…I felt his lips crashed into mine. I placed my hands on his head his soft brown hair. He dug deeper in my mouth and I couldn’t resist it. He’s my everything and I don’t want us to be separated. I love him, my fishy. My Donghae… He pushed me closer to him and his hands held my face. He broke the kiss after a while and looked deep in my eyes. His dazling hazel eyes… a smile appeared on his face. He’s just like an angel.

“So I guess you love me too?”

“More than anything…”

“I want to hear it.”

“Hear what?” Then he pouted cutely at me. “Ah…” I placed my hands on his perfect face.

 

“…Sa-rang-hae.”

 

I planted a peck on his lips before going to bed. Goodnight my Donghae…I wish to wake up as a human. Sigh…

 

-Meanwhile in Heaven-

No One’s POV

“It’s tomorrow, Ma’am Kim.” Father said to His well-trusted angel.

“How will she take it?”

“By the looks of it, she will be happy.”

-Back to Earth-

Jessica POV

It’s 4 in the morning and all I could hear is someone’s crying. I looked at Donghae but he was sound asleep with his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder. I really got bothered by that crying. I went to check everyone’s rooms and when I reached the last room, I saw Tiffany hopelessly crying her heart out alone.

“Tiff? Why are you crying?” Before she answered me, she ran to me and threw her arms around me and cried on my shoulders. I patted her back and we sat on her bed.

“Tell me what happened.”

“Siwon Oppa knows already…” MWO?! My eyes widened as she said those words.

 “I’m not pretty sure if he already knew that we are angels. I just know that he’s suspecting I’m dead already.”

“How did he find out?!”

“He met my parents the other day.”

“What are you gonna do now?”

“I…I dunno. I guess I have to go back to heaven. Make it appear like I got killed.”

“No. You love him! You should stand up for him. You were a human and we’re on earth! You’re the one who said to me that the most beautiful thing here on Earth is love! Fight for him!”

“But Jessie…I’m…dead. I can’t go back to life. I can’t marry a human knowing that I’m a ghost.”

“What does Father want us to do then? He sent us here to live like humans. And now we are accustomed to it.”

“That’s the point Jess. He said if we act like humans already, we should go back to heaven.”

I was silenced by Tiffany’s words. She’s…right. I don’t want to leave earth! I can’t believe I’m saying this but…

“I don’t want to go back anymore.”

“What? Sica, do you even know what you’re saying?”

“I do. And if I will go back, maybe it might take time before I could.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m not sure if I’m an angel or not. I don’t know what I am Tiff. And Ma’am Kim said that there’s something I have to know here…and I think it’s more than learning how to live like a human.”

“Sica…”

“Don’t tell this to anyone but…” I heaved a deep sigh. “…I tested myself if I would bleed or not. And I did. I feel pain all over my body everytime. I get wounds, headaches, etc. And I don’t have wings like you all do.”

“I’ve never heard a case like yours before. And I know those aren’t punishments ‘coz fever is the only punishment we should receive. Do you want me to help you find out?”

“No no. It’s ok. I’ll find out why…eventually.”

-Next morning-

We all prepared for Hyoyeon’s show! We bought some gifts, flowers, and cooked some food for them. The girls told me about Hyoyeon’s love interest and that’s no other than her idol, Eunhyuk!

“I think Eunhyuk’s group will really win.” Sooyoung said as she tastes every single food we made.

“Sooyoung-ah! Stop eating those!” I reprimanded her. Then out of thin air, Donghae Oppa went out from the shower with only a robe covering his entire body. He grabs me by the waist and puts his chin on my shoulders, smelling the food I cooked.

“Wah. It’s smells so good! Can I have some?”

“Later!” I slapped his hand while he sneaked his hand on to the fish fillets.

“Ow! You slap hard!” I stuck out my tongue and again he sneaked his hand for the kimbap this time! I grabbed the tie of his robe and threatened him.

“If you don’t drop that kimbap, I’ll pull this!”

“No!” He did drop the kimbap, BUT IN HIS MOUTH!

“Omnomnomnomnomnom! All gone!”

“Yah, Lee Donghae! I’m pulling this and Sooyoung here will see all of you!”

“Try.” He teased me. Oh, so this is how it’s done. Fine. I slowly pulled the tie smirking at him.

“Yah! Stop it, Sica! I just wanted the kimbap!”

“YAH! Stop it the two of you! Don’t do your thing in front of me and the holy food!” Sooyoung protested.

 

---------------------------------------At the Stadium---------------------------------------

 

Seohyun POV

I arrived earlier than the girls and waited for Kyuhyun Oppa outside the stadium. I kept on looking at my watch every 5 seconds and Kyuhyun isn’t here yet! Suddenly, a man from my behind placed his hands on my shoulders and yelled

“BOO!”

I got shocked and looked at the tall man behind me with his wavy brown hair.

“Kyuhyun Oppa!”

“How long have you been here?”

“Uhm I just arrived.”

“Really? Liar.” O.O Angels aren’t liars. Well it’s true that I lied but…

“What? I just arrived!”

“I arrived here the same time as you did. You kept looking at your watch for like every second. Are you that excited for our date?”

BLUSH.

“Aish. Let’s just go in! I have the tickets, and you Mister... You buy the food.”

“Okay pretty Seohyunnie. ^^”

Thanks for the comments! ^.^ And thanks for subscribing too! :) Decided to add some JeTi up! :D

OMO! SNSD - Bad Girl MV is released! Black Soshi is back! Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeng, and Tiffany really stunned me! o.0 And if you noticed Hyoyeon at the end, so cute! >U<