Sooyeon

Beautiful Lie

 

Jessica POV

“Annyeong haseyo…” We greeted shyly to a lovely old woman who seems to be Mrs. Jung.

“Neh. Annyeong haseyo. Minho-yah, who is this lovely couple here?”

“Aniyo, ajuhmmeoni. We are just friends.” I said.

“Ajuhmma they’re—“

“How many times should I remind you? Call me Eomma.”

“Ah, neh. Eomma, he’s my biological hyung. Donghae Hyung.”

“Bangapsumnida.[Nice to meet you.]” Donghae bowed 90 dergrees.

“And uhm…who are you noona?”

“Jessica-imnida.” I bowed as low as Donghae oppa.

“Such a sweet young lady. Your parents must be proud to have you.”

Parents? I don’t have one.

“Ah neh.” I lied. Then Mrs. Jung went out.

It’s already 5pm and we still haven’t got a hotel.

“Minho-yah, we have to go now. We’ll still be looking for a place to stay.”

“Yah noona. My house could accommodate us three so don’t worry. And besides, Mr. Jung would love it if more people celebrates his birthday.”

 

“Wah, the food smells so good!” I exclaimed in excitement.

“Must be Soojung’s cooking!” Minho rushed to her in the kitchen with a surprise.

“Oppa! I’m cooking!”

When I saw her face, we have some similarities. And I feel like…she’s a big part of my life.

“Soojung-ah, this is my hyung, Donghae hyung.” They shook hands.

“And Jessica noona. Hyung’s girlfriend.” I gave him my “WHAT?!?” look.

“Ok ok! I’m just joking! She’s hyung’s FRIEND.”

“Ah neh. Soojung-imnida. Nice to meet you unnie. You know you look like my sister who died before I was born.”

“Jinjja?”

“Yeah. Come one, I’ll show you her room and her pictures.”

When I entered the room, the place seemed familiar. Then Soojung gave me a little box with pictures in it.

“This was taken days before she died. She was only 3 years old.”

“What happened to her by the way?”

She heaved a deep sigh and started with her touching story.

“My parents were helpers in the Tiff Hotel in Jeju Island.” Tiff Hotel? Isn’t that Tiffany’s hotel?

“The owners were kind to them actually. One day, Jeju island was hit by a terrible storm. Sooyeon unnie were with Eomma and Apba that day, and the Tiff hotel was hit hard. Eomma prayed hard to keep her and Apba safe and God could take anything from her just to keep the three of them safe. Unfortunately, Sooyeon unnie was nowhere to be found and Apba’s leg had a terrible injury so the doctors had to amputate it. She was a sweet little angel and always talkative. That’s all what Eomma told me. Sometimes, I pray hard to at least have my unnie back. I wanted to know the feeling of having an older sister.”

I hugged her tight and she cried on my shoulders. How I wish she was my sister.

“Soojung-ah! You’re father is here!” Mrs. Jung shouted.

“Neh! Come unnie, let’s meet my Apba. He’ll be really happy to see you and Donghae Oppa.”

We started eating and Mr. Jung seems really friendly. I feel bad for them for a losing such precious daughter at a very young age.

“So Sica-ssi. Where do you live?”

“Actually, I live with Donghae Oppa because I came from the province.”

“So you’re like a couple?”

“Aniyo! We’re just close friends.” I said with a smile on my face and finished my food.

We bid goodbye to the Jung’s. Soojung hugged me tight. “Unnie, I’ll call you often, ‘kay?”

“Of course!” I hugged her back then Mr. and Mrs. Jung approached me, too and gave me their warmest hug. “Jessica, you know you remind us of our little Sooyeon. Please keep in touch!” I loved the warmth of their embrace. It’s like I was their little Sooyeon. But I’m not. I’m an angel who doesn’t have parents except God. Then they let go and off we go to Minho’s house.

-At Minho’s-

“So Minho-yah, where will I sleep?” I asked sleepily.

“There.” He pointed to a dim room.

“Ok. Thanks! Good night boys!”

“Oh no. Hyung, my room is too small. Sleep in there!” Then Minho pushed Donghae to my room!

“Yah! Aren’t there any other rooms?” Donghae asked him embarrassingly.

“Nope. There are only 2 rooms here. My room, and the guests room.” He winked at Donghae and whispered, “I know you like it Hyung.” And he closed the door shut!

“So~ We’re sleeping together?”

“I’m sleeping on the floor. The bed is only for one person!”

“No! I’ll sleep on the floor!”

“Aish! Fine, then,” I jumped on the soft bed. “I’ll sleep here! You, there.” I pointed on the cold floor.

“Aish. No way!”

“You said you will!” Then suddenly he jumped on the bed, hugging me tight!

“Oppa! Let go of me!”

“Good night!”

Aigoo~ This fish! We can’t sleep on a single bed! Aish~

Seohyun POV

I noticed that Victoria unnie always takes my shift whenever I have to check Kyuhyun Oppa. I think she likes him. But I feel bad for Victoria unnie’s trying hard suitor, Nickhun Oppa. Every day he brings her flowers and chocolates but when he turns his back with his hopes, Unnie gives it to us fellow nurses because she said she only has one man in her heart. And I think it’s Kyuhyun Oppa…

Eeteuk POV

Everybody knows that I love Taeyeon except her. I wanted to let her know how I really feel about her in a special way. I asked my dongsaeng, Kangin, on how should I confess to her. I called him.

“Yah Kangin-ah, help me out with Taengoo. I don’t know how to confess to her!”

“You’re confessing to her already?”

“What did I say?”

“But hyung…” There was a long pause. “I thought you only love me!”

“Yah! Stop fooling around!”

“Ok ok! I was just kidding! Well, think of the things she likes, like her favorite food, favorite song, favorite things.”

“Hmmm. Taeyeon likes robots and cars, her favorite song is Merry Go Round by SNSD, and she like fruits since she’s really an expert of peeling them and gummy bears!”

“Well, combine those in a one party and confess to her!”

“Arasseo. ‘Kay bye!”

Yuri POV

I’ve been looking for him for almost 9 hours here in front of the roller coaster! I decided to roam around the carnival. We don’t have carnivals back in heaven so I at playing some games there. I was only good at online games. Suddenly, I saw someone in front of the roller coaster wearing black. He could be Gaemgyu!

“Gaemgyu?” He noticed my white shirt.

“Are you AngelYul05?”

“Yeah! Wow, you do look like someone who likes to play games! My real name is actually Yuri! Nice to meet you! And you are?” I shook his hand and he felt awkward holding a girl’s hand.

“Yesung. Ah, Yul. I have to tell you something.” Then we began walking down the carnival while the sun was setting creating a perfect orange view.

“First of all, I wanted to say sorry for being so late. I totally forgot to meet you. And thanks for waiting so long for me.”

“Ah that’s nothing. I actually enjoyed strolling around here.”

“I didn’t expect you to be a girl.”

“Psh. Maybe you didn’t expect a girl do always beat you up in Starcraft.”

“Ah. Truthfully, I wasn’t the one playing with you.”

“MWO?!? Then why are you meeting me?”

“I got so amazed by your gaming skills and my friend Kyuhyun, who was really Gaemgyu. I played with you actually for a few days. You know the one who made you think that Gaemgyu is getting weak.”

“Ah. So~ Oppa, to make it up to me, buy some food! I’m really hungry from all that waiting!”