The Marriage

Beautiful Lie

 

Jessica POV

I was busy looking at myself in front of a huge mirror in Eeteuk’s house. I slept there last night because the ajusshi and ajuhmma wanted to make the wedding perfect. They’re more nervous than us. I felt the embroidery of my gown under my palms and smiled a bit. I’m so nervous. What if Donghae will run away? What if we won’t be happy? Aish Sica. Remove those thoughts! Today is your day. Nothing should ruin it. It’s even more special since Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are humans already. Then there was a knock on the door. “Come in~”

Taeyeon was there in her pastel rose gown. She’s my maid of honor. “Yah! Why isn’t your hair done yet?! Aish.” Oh right! She let me sit down in her dresser and started fixing my hair. After she’s done, she placed her hands on my bare shoulders. “Smile princess. It’s your big day!”

“Taeng, what if…” She cut me off with her index finger on my lips.

“No what ifs… Just relax. Let’s go now.”

No One’s POV

Donghae and Jessica’s boss, Kim Heechul, gave his resort to the couple as a gift. And as for his restaurant, he also gave it to his sister Jinri when he found his true love, Sohee. The couple used it as their wedding place. As minutes passed by, people started to occupy the seats and Donghae is standing nervously at the altar. Best Man Eeteuk was nervous as well and was shaking double than Donghae.

“Hyung! Why are you so sweaty?” The groom asked the best man.

“I feel like I’m getting married to Taeyeon today too.” Donghae just laughed at his hyung when someone said, “The bride is here!” Donghae’s head swiftly turned around at the end of the aisle as he saw his bride on a simple white dress as Destiny by Super Junior M was played. Cute little flower girls threw rose petals on the air as they walked towards the end of the red carpet. Sungmin’s nephew, Kyungsan, was the ring bearer. Finally, Jessica Jung Sooyeon was walking towards the love of her life, her breath, her husband-to-be…Lee Donghae. Donghae reached his hand to Jessica and she gladly took it. Taeyeon and Eeteuk exchanged smiles as they were just standing on each other’s end. The two husband-and-wife-to-be were now standing in front of the priest.

“Do you, Lee Donghae, take Jessica Jung Sooyeon as your lovely wedded wife for as long as both of you shall live, for richer or for poor, through thick and thin?”

Donghae looked once more at Jessica’s hazel eyes and smiled at her like the first time the met. “I do.”

“And do you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon, take Lee Donghae as your wedded husband ‘til death to you part, for richer or for poor, through thick and thin?”

Jessica gently placed her soft hands on Donghae’s clear face and caressed it. “I do, and I will always do.”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife!” The others anticipated the most awaited line of the priest as Donghae and Jessica smiled crazily at each other. “You…may kiss the bride!” Everyone stood up from their seats and anticipated. Donghae removed Jessica’s veil from her face and caressed her face. Everyone couldn’t wait any longer.

“Kiss her already!” Kyuhyun shouted. Seohyun then dragged him down to sit back. Then finally, the moment everyone was waiting for, Donghae planted a deep passionate kiss on Jessica which she responded immediately. She wrapped her arms around her neck and fenced with his tongue.

“Ei! Save it for later!” Hankyung and Sooyoung yelled which caused the two to stop. They were a bit breathless and were smiling at each other and they were totally red. Both linked arms and looked at everybody. Everyone was cheering and there was whistling and shouting. And finally, the moment Yoona and Sooyoung have been waiting for, eating time! Hankyung helped Eeteuk and Taeyeon prepare the food the day before and everyone enjoyed it. Sungmin fed Sunny a piece of cake; Kyuhyun took the piece of fish from Seohyun’s fork; Kibum was still reading his books which caused Yoona to take it from him; Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk was having an eating contest; and Yuri and Yesung was the first ones to finish. Donghae and Jessica exchanged wines.

Sooyoung dragged Hankyung to the shore and he lifted her up and started going to the ocean. “Yah!” Sooyoung yelled at him as she moved her feet crazily. Suddenly an old angel appeared right in front of them that made Hankyung drop Sooyoung to the water. Good thing, Sooyoung gripped to him tightly. Sooyoung bowed to the old lady which made Hankyung even more confused and scared.

“W-who is she?” Madam Kim explained to him and Hankyung said he would exchange his Korean dictionaries for Sooyoung. Sooyoung laughed at Hankyung. Madam Kim smiled and made a big wave that wrapped Sooyoung. Hankyung wanted to grab Sooyoung but Madam Kim told him that it was just a process of making her human. The water that wrapped Sooyoung glowed and hurt Hankyung’s eyes. Then the water splashed on the on the ocean revealing the human Choi Sooyoung. She wrapped her arms around him and explained further more to Hankyung. Then Yuri called them because it was time for Jessica to throw the bouquet.

 

 

“One…two…” The 8 girls pushed each other as they bend their knees readying to catch the flower. They raised their hands in the air. “THREE!” Jessica threw the bouquet to the air and turned around to see who caught it. She laughed as they desperately grab the bouquet from the air. But…

 

 

 

 

 

It landed on Soojung.

 

Donghae’s “successor” too was no other than his brother, Minho. The eight silly girls were sad and happy at the same time. They playfully teased Soojung and Minho until the sun set. Night was fast approaching and the girls and boys were going to their respective rooms. Donghae swept Jessica and led her to their room.

“Yah! Fishy! Put me down! I want to sleep already!” Jessica was about to use her dolphin scream when Donghae gave her a peck that silenced her.

“You think I would let you sleep tonight?” He asked her with a smirk.

 

Sorry for the main image. I don't know how to do it! Well anyway, here's a new chappie! ^o^ Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing guys! :)