DYING??

Beautiful Lie

 

We went in the hallway to our area and it was still pretty dark in there. With all the crowd in the room, I lost track of Kyuhyun. My face showed worry and I soon began calling his name in my worried voice.

“Kyuhyun Oppa…where are you?” After a few minutes and I was just standing there tip-toe-ing with all the people around me rushing to get in. I heaved a disappointed sigh upon my failure to see Kyuhyun. Suddenly, a rough manly hand slipped through soft white hand and gripped to it tightly.

“So you’re here all along. I thought I lost you.” He expressed a relieved sigh. “Should we go in already?” Suddenly he started dragging me along to our area in the VIP section. My heart pounded everytime he tightens his grip to me. The way he smile…the way he cares…AISH! Stop it Seohyun-ah! He’s just a friend…repaying you from taking care of him.

Yesung POV

Yuri invited me to go to Seoul Stadium with her to support her friend in the dance competition. I don’t know but I don’t like seeing dance competitions. I used to think that I’m the best dancer in the world but it turns out that…well, I look awkward. I lied down on my bed and looked up to the ceiling. I closed my eyes and tried to think if I should go all over again. When I opened my eyes, I yelped at the girl who was an inch from my face! She jerked back from me and fell on her bottoms on my carpeted floor.

“Ah! My hurts!”

“And my heart almost died because of you! How did you get in here?” I reached out my hand and held her up.

“Mianhae if I didn’t knock. Your door was open so I came in. I thought you were sleeping so I examined your face.” What the— Examined my face?

“Aigoo Yuri-ah. I know that I’m too handsome.”

“So have you decided yet? Come on. It will really be fun! Kyuhyun said he’ll be there too!”

“Well…”

“Please…” She pouted in front of me. When I was about to answer her, she went to my turtles and began opening the box!

“Yah yah yah! What are you doing?”

Then she began taking Ddangkoma out.

“Ddangkomaaa, daddy doesn’t want to go with mommy. You shouldn’t talk to him until he says yes.”

Aish, this girl. And of course, Ddangkoma would really be silent. “Fine. I’ll go.”

Yuri jumped for joy and gently placed my turtle back to its place. But suddenly, she grabs my collar and started sniffing my shirt and went to my neck! I got startled and backed off a bit from her. She suddenly starts to raise my hair up and feeling it on her hands.

“Oppa, please take a bath.”

-.-

“Arasseo.” I grabbed the towel and headed off to the bathroom. After showering, I saw Yuri sitting by the couch reading some magazines like Time Magazine, Readers Digest, etc. She was tilting her head sideways while she was reading. Then a smile curved on my lips at the sight of that silly girl…who caught my heart…

“Let’s go.” She jumps from the sofa and grabs my arm. We went straight to the stadium as she pleased.

Yoona POV

I went to the stadium right after Seohyun. I went there alone in my skinny jeans, printed white shirt, a jacket and a cap. As I approached the stadium, a guy caught my hand out of his breath. I turned around to see that guy with his specs, carrying his bag full of books.

“Wait for me. Let’s watch together.”

I smiled at him and walked with him inside.

“You’re still bringing books here?”

“You know me. I read whenever I like to. I like a reading A LOT.”

I giggled upon the sight of this handome young man going to watch a dance competition with all his books and all. Why can’t I just marry you? If only there’s a way for us to live happily.

After 30 minutes of waiting, the program started. I saw Sica Unnie, Donghae Oppa, Tiffany Unnie, and the rest going to us. We started cheering for them and for the other competitors too. During the performances, Yuri and Yesung were so wild at cheering and dancing to the rhythm. Yuri looked really good in dancing but Yesung is…uhm, yeah. We had to distance ourselves from the two of them. Aigoo. Then the MC started calling out Hyoyeon’s group!

“And now, last but not the least…Dancing Royals! Composed of the Dancing Machine Eunhyuk, Dancing Queen Hyoyeon, Junsu, and Taemin!”

They all performed so…AWESOMELY! Hyoyeon did her powerful waves, Eunhyuk break danced, Taemin did popping, and Junsu did a head spin! Our voices are getting strained from all the yelling and cheering. But I noticed that my “date” is silently reading his books again.

“YAH!” I yelled through the crowed but it seems like he can’t hear me. I just noticed that he was wearing earplugs. Aish. Kibum, you troll.

Jessica POV

I can’t feel my throat! My voice is cracking from all the yelling. And now, the MC will be announcing the winners. Third runner up is a group composed of two girls named CL and Minzy. Second runner up were guys, Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin. First runner up were mixed made up of Amber, Eun Jung, and Yunho. And finally, the grand champion…

“DANCING ROYALS! Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, and Junsu!”

We jumped as high as we could and were really cheering on them. They said their thanks to messages and went to the backstage. Immediately we followed them. We gave them flowers and everything like the kimbap, fish fillets, chicken, etc. They all ate hungrily and surprisingly, they complimented my cooking! We started going back home to celebrate some more. Eunhyuk called Hyoyeon and told her to stay back first and walk with him. We hurriedly skipped outside. As I breathed the nice warm air, I saw Soojung waving at me from the opposite side of the road. I waved back and tugged Donghae’s shirt.

“Oppa, look! It’s Soojung. Let’s invite her over.” He nodded.

When I saw her, I felt like rushing to her and hug her tight. My excitement was just high and I began running towards her.

 

 

 

But…

 

 

In this big city, I’m just a careless girl running across the street without looking anywhere.

 

 

 

 

BAM!!!

 

A trailer truck hit me and I fell at my back. I felt like my ribs broke and…I was starting to bleed. The only view I could see now is the peaceful blue sky looking at me with the soft white clouds. The scene was like I’m back in heaven. Then everything I hear started to fade. I could hear some people calling my name.

“Jessica!” But it slowly faded and was replaced by a peaceful melody of harps and guitar strums…piano’s melody…

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes shut.

 

Donghae POV

Jessica ran to Soojung without looking anywhere. I got a bad feeling about today, then suddenly I saw a truck hit her and she flew 3 meters away! Blood scattered all over the road and I could see that she looked…dead. I ran to her as fast I could and the others started following me.

“Jessica!” We all called her name hoping that she would wake up. Seohyun called Doctor Choi to get her. I carried her on my lap and I don’t care whether her blood stains all over me. Her best friends were just there standing shocked from what happened. Why couldn’t they help me? They were all still and not moving an inch. Soojung ran to us too passing by the thick crowd that was only staring at us.

“Jessica please wake up!” I held her angel-like face gently and shaking her up hoping for her to wake up. Soojung was doing the same.

Tiffany POV

What’s happening now? I’m sure all of te girls are pretty shocked and confused to what happened. Is this Jessica’s way to know what she is? By the looks of it, she’s pretty much human for me. I wanted to help her but I don’t know how, we were all frozen to what we just witnessed. I prayed harder to God to save her from what’s happening. Jessie…please don’t die…Wake up.

Hyoyeon POV

“Hyoyeon-ah, I-I wanted to say something to you…” My heart started to flutter as Eunhyuk Oppa said those words.

“I-I…” But then he was caught off by Yoona’s friend, Kibum.

“Eunhyuk-ah, Hyoyeonnie! Jessica was hit by a truck! She’s dying!”

DYING? I stood there frozen when I heard that word. But it couldn’t be… How—? Eunhyuk grabbed my arm and we ran to the scene. Just as we were near them, I took a good look of the truck that hit her. The driver went down and rushed to Jessica. And you wouldn’t believe who it was…

 



 

Thanks for the comments and subscribing! :)

Woooooh, who do you think is the driver?