Am I?

Beautiful Lie

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Miss but are you going to buy this?”

“Ah. Neh. But it’s alright, you can have it.”

“Ah. No. I’ll just buy it for you. I touched your hand and that was rude of me.” He took the book and paid for it. His face seems familiar. Then one woman went near him.

“Doc, because of you my daughter’s cured! I have to give you something.” The woman took something from her pocket. It was a pink heart necklace with letters saying ‘Even if we are separated by heaven and Earth, our love will still be strong.’

“Please accept this. Give this to your girl.” Then the lady left. He looked at the necklace for a while and sighed heavily.

“You don’t like it?” I broke the silence as we were walking down the street.

“Oh, this. I just remembered someone from my childhood.”

“Oh, by the way what was her daughter’s illness?”

“She had leukemia. But I was able to stop it before it got worse.” Then he bit his lips and closed his eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“I wanted to remove this feeling from my chest since I was young, and I think telling it to a stranger might help.”

“Go ahead, tell me.” We sat by a bench and he started talking.

“When I was young, I had a friend who had leukemia, too. I told her that my dad would cure her. But she left for the States because my father couldn’t do anything anymore to save her. From then on, I never saw her again. She was one of my dearest friends and she didn’t even say goodbye. I don’t even know if she was cured or…she’s dead.” He lowered his head again and he tried to hold back his tears. “You know, you remind me of her.” This guy here…I know him.

 

 

“Siwon?” He looked up to me and he was shocked when I called his name. He is Siwon, my first love, the boy who used to comfort me during the time I was sick. He always gave me hope, he always does. I looked at his deep hazel eyes and I know he is really Siwon, the only guy my heart beat.

“T-Tiffany? Are you really Tiffany?”

“Oppa!” I hugged him tight and I felt that my tears were falling.

“You don’t know how much I missed you!” Siwon said to me and he was crying too. He broke the hug.

“Fany-ah, I’m glad that you survived cancer!” Mianhae Oppa. But I didn’t. I didn’t survive cancer, I died because of it. But you look so happy to see me, and I don’t want to ruin your happiness once more.

“I’m glad I did too. And look, I grew my hair back!”

“You haven’t changed one bit Fany-ah. You still have that eye smile of yours.”

We strolled down Seoul and we went to our favorite place, on top of the Namsan Tower.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

Eunhyuk and I joined a competition and it is 1 month from now. It’s been a week since our first meeting and since we started practicing. We used the songs like Sorry Sorry and Ring Ding Dong. It’s so awesome to see him and learn new cool dance moves from Eunhyuk. It’s like a dream come true! When he dances, he has this strong aura that everybody would love to dance with him. And the more I look at him, his fine jaw line, his single eyelids, his perfect face, his asdfghjkly abs. Aigoo~ I think he’s just more than my idol…

 

 

 

Yoona POV

It’s getting late and the library has to close. But there’s still this one man sitting on one corner reading.

“Uhm, excuse me sir but we’re closing already. Please come back again tomorrow.” No response.

“Sir? Sir?” I took his book and I saw him sleeping! His face was delicate. His eyelashes are long, his small lips are bright red, and his skin is just perfect. He’s the most attractive human being I ever saw. I looked at the book he was reading, Tuesdays with Morrie. Oh! I read this last week and it’s awesome! It made me cry though. Then I guess he felt my breath against his face and woke up.

“Oh, s-sorry Miss. Hey, where did my book go?”

“Oh sorry.” I handed him the book and his hand landed on mine. We stared at each other’s hazel eyes before we went back to reality.

“Uhm, Sir. We’re going to close already. You could always go back tomorrow to finish that book.”

“Ah thanks.” Then a killer smile flashed upon his face. A smile that I’ve never seen before!

“Oh by the way sir, kindly write your name here and please sign too.”

Kim Kibum. Oh, so that’s his name. It suits him well. Then before he left, he looked at me and stared at my stomach! Am I fat? My blouse is fitting so it might show some ‘fat I have’. Why is he staring at it? Then I covered my tummy and he chuckled. Why is he chuckling now?

“See you tomorrow Yoona.” He waved and left.

How did he know my name? Is he a stalker or something? I looked down at my tummy and there my name tag that says ‘Hello, I’m Yoona’ was hanging.Ah, I see how he knew me. Aish! That was pretty embarrassing!

 

 

 

Yesung POV

Ever since Kyuhyun had his accident, he let me play his account on Starcraft. For the past week, he kept on complaining that there’s this one person who kept on beating him in that game. He gets so mad and sometimes he wanted to beat up the computer! His opponent’s name was AngelYul05. Of course if Kyuhyun couldn’t beat that guy, then I couldn’t either. Then one day, the AngelYul05 appeared on my chatbox.

“Hi! You seem weaker these days! What happened to you?” -.- I’m weak?

“Yah, will it be okay for you if we meet tomorrow at the carnival downtown?”

“Uhm… SURE! I’ll wear white.”

“I’ll wear black. Just wait for me in front of the roller coaster at 8am.”

“Ok! ;)” Then that guy logged out. What kind of guy uses a winking emoticon?

 

 

Tiffany POV

Siwon drove me back to our dorm when it was 8 in the evening already. I thank God so much for bringing me back here on Earth…even if it’s just limited.

“Thank you Oppa.” I closed the car door and headed straight to my room. “Saranghae…” I whispered.

Siwon POV

I wanted to say something to her but I couldn’t. On the way to her dorm, I prepared myself to tell it to her already. When I was about to say it, the door closed already. “Fany-ah, saranghae.” Then I drove off to my mansion.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Taengoo-ah, I’ll just cook some dinner for you. What do you want?”

“I’m ok with anything you cook Oppa.” Then Teukie Oppa left my room. After a few minutes, I see him entering my room with a tray full of delicious food! He started feeding the sick me.

“Oppa, you’re such a good cook! How *chew* do you do it?” I said while food was still I my mouth. A small smile crept on his face and he pinched my full cheeks. I pretended, “Ouch! Oppa, why’d you do that?” Then I punched him playfully on his arm. I finished my food and Teukie Oppa said good night. Psh. I thought he was gonna give me a good night kiss! I tried to sleep but suddenly, Ma’am Kim appeared in front of me! I yelled from shock and armed myself with pillows because I was afraid of her.

“Taeyeon-ah, you’ve been a naughty angel. Father and I are displeased of what you did. Therefore, for 3 days, you’ll be having a fever. A very high one!” She started making scary noises at me and she laughed at my silly scared face. “Don’t be scared, dear. It’s for the best.”

“Joisonghamnida [I’m sorry]. Please Ma’am Kim, forgive me!” Suddenly she disappeared. I was scared that she might come back again and give me a much bigger punishment so I got my blanket and pillow and knocked on Teukie Oppa’s room.

Knock knock.


“Come in!”

“O-oppa, can I sleep here for the night? I’m scared.” I said like a little baby and he was like my big daddy. Teukie Oppa moved and tapped the place next to his. I jumped to his bed and his shoulders near my head. I moved closer to him and I fell asleep. “Good night my Taengoo.” I heard him say and suddenly, he kissed my head! I’m gonna have a nice sleep tonight. Keke.

 

Jessica POV

When I was about to sleep, I remembered that I was supposed to meet Seohyun today at the park! Dang! I’m so sorry Seohyun-ah. I texted Kyuhyun and he said she just checked him a few minutes ago. Oh good, Seohyun forgot to meet with me too.

When I woke up, instead of the morning sun greeting me, Donghae’s face was near mine! Because of shock, I bumped his head. Ouch!

“Yah, sleepy head,” he said while rubbing his forehead that I bumped. “Today, let’s get some groceries for Kyuhyun’s birthday. Geez, is your head made up of iron??” Then he left my room.

When he left, I felt strange. I’m feeling pain again from the collision of our heads. God, what’s happening to me?

-Flashback-

“The truth is…” I let out a deep sigh, “it’s me. You see, they have wings but me. Why is that? And how could I go down if I don’t have wings?”

Then Ma’am Kim smiled at me. “You see, Jessica, you are chosen to go down for a reason. You will see why once you’re there. Use your head on how you will go down.”

“Oh, I see. So you mean, I get my wings when I learn how to be a human! And I could just fall down on Earth because you said we wouldn’t be hurt anyway!”

“No! Please don’t jump from heaven to Earth! But your purpose there is for you to find out.”

-End of Flashback

…Your purpose there is for you to find out…

…purpose…

Am I really an angel? I have to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, is it boring? I'm sorry if it is. It would be greatly appreciated if you'd like to suggest what would the next chappie  be like. :)