Our lips

Beautiful Lie

 

I got used to living like a human therefore I jumped from shock when someone was behind me! I turned around and there I saw his serious face staring at me!

“Yah, what are you doing here?” Kangin Oppa asked.

“O-oppa. It’s just you. I thought you were someone else. I’m so glad that—“

“Glad? After what you did to our Teukie Hyung, you’re glad? He did everything for you! And you ran away and never came back?!”

“O-oppa I…”

“That’s enough.” Some familiar voice behind me said. I looked around to see Teukie Oppa standing seriously behind me with his hands on his pockets.

“But HYUNG! She—“

“I said ENOUGH!” His voice raised. I’m scared now. Teukie’s very mad. You could see it in his cold face. It’s written there the sorrow and pain mixed with anger.

“Kangin-ah. Go home.”

“Hyung…”

“Now.”

Before Kangin Oppa left, he glared at me. When Teukie and I were alone

“Oppa I can explain. You see I—“

“What do you need?”

“Neh? I uh…actually, it’s my friend’s friend which is also my friend.”

Eeteuk POV

“Neh? I uh…actually, it’s my friend’s friend which is also my friend.”

Aigoo. Taeyeon never changed. She’s still a dork. Somehow, I wanted to laugh at her statement. But I couldn’t. I won’t. I’m still mad at her.

“And?” I said blankly.

“He needs a business partner for restaurant business. I recalled you said you needed a business partner who is a chef, right?”

“Yeah. Let’s go in the restaurant and talk there.”

I opened the door for her and went to my office. She sat on the chair across my table. We talked about her friend Hankyung and I guess it’s a deal.

“Tell him to go here tomorrow.”

“Neh. I guess I better be going. Annyeong.” She shyly bowed at me and slowly walked towards the door.

Taeyeon POV

As I was about to reach the doorknob, I felt Teukie’s arms on my waist! He placed his head on my shoulders. I felt guilty.

“Mianhaeyo…” I whispered in his ears.

“No. I’m the one who should be sorry. I was too fast. Please forgive me.”

“Apology…accepted!” He finally smiled at me and I smiled back.

Yoona POV

I told Kibum oppa that I need some time to think about it. But the truth is…I don’t want to accept his marriage. That would be a sin. I might not return back to heaven if ever I did accept it. Even if I wanted to…

Siwon POV

I went to Tiffany’s dorm after treating my patients. I still have her favorite flowers. But something is still bothering me…

Grave?

I don’t get it. Weeks ago I met Tiffany again with her lively self. It’s impossible if she’s dead. I just called her last night. It’s really weird and bothers me. When I was in front of their dorm, my palms began to sweat and somehow my heart is beating heavily and loudly. Am I scared of her?

Tiffany POV

*Knock Knock*

Hmm? Must be Siwon Oppa. I fixed my hair before opening the door.

Then there he stood with my favorite pink flowers on his hand.

“Omo! Oppa, is that for me?”

“Ah, neh.” He gave me the flowers. Aaah. It smells good!

“Let’s go now!” I said with my eye smile flashing at him.

We went to get our lunch in Siwon’s friend’s restaurant, Special 1004. He said his colleague, Eeteuk, owns it. While I was drinking my mango juice, Siwon Oppa began to talk.

“You know Fany…” His tone seemed serious. “…I saw your parents a while ago in the flower shop.”

BANG! I dropped the glass on the floor upon hearing his words. The glass scattered into pieces and all eyes were on us but I was just sitting as hard as a rock. But because I’m an angel the broken pieces didn’t lacerate me. Siwon Oppa went to my side and check my foot if there was any cut but he didn’t find any.

“Strange…” He whispered to himself. Uh-oh. I guess he’s suspecting something fishy about me.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go now!” I grabbed my bag and ran back to the dorm. I felt like all the problems in the world were on my shoulders. I know this day would come…I just didn’t know it was this early.

Jessica POV

-Just got down from the bus-

“Oppa, can I make a suggestion?”

“Hmm? What is it?”

“Can we sleep tonight in our dorm?”

“Sure. Whatever you like my ice princess.”

Ice princess?

“What? Why am I the ice princess?”

“Because you like gave off icy glares at Sunye back there!”

While we were walking towards our dorm, a young lady accidentally bumped me. She looked up in shock upon recognizing my face.

“Oh! Jessica unnie! You’re here in Seoul already!”

“Soojung-ah, I heard you and your family are staying here for a while.”

“Ah neh. Tomorrow is Sooyeon unnie’s death aniversary. We’d like to commemorate her here.”

“Oh. And if you could come tomorrow at the Seoul Stadium, please do. My friends need support!”

“Neh. I better go now Unnie!” She said as she waved us goodbye.

After a long silence from Donghae and I, he broke it.

“You know…you and Soojung are alike. Your voices sound the same and you look the same. Much likely your personalities are the same.”

I was shocked upon hearing his remark. The truth is, I actually saw myself in Soojung. And more in her dead sister… I feel like I’m…

Sooyeon.

Aish. Get that thought from your head. We finally reached the dorm. I rang the doorbell and there Yoona greeted us with delight.

“Unnie! Oppa! You’re staying here for the night?”

“Yep. I’d like to be with you guys to Hyoyeon’s performance tomorrow!”

I have my own room there and Donghae and I will share a room again. I took a shower and I saw Donghae Oppa looking at the city through the window. He seemed drowned in his thoughts.

“Something bothering you?”

He didn’t respond. He looked at me with his deep hazel eyes and suddenly he grabs me by the waist!

“I…I love you Jessica.”

He leaned closely at my face. I could feel his breath on my face. Our lips are going nearer…and nearer…and…

 

Guys, in case if it confuses you: SiFany's lunch happened before the TaeTeuk moment. :) It just so happens it's in this order. MIanhaeyo! Thanks for reading and subscribing! I'm not focing you guys to leave a  comment but I'll be happy if you do. ^.^ I'll read your fanfics too. Mind recommending me some? ^.^