Happy Birthday Kyuhyun

Beautiful Lie

 

Today is Kyuhyun’s birthday. I got seohyun’s number from Kyu and told her to keep Kyu busy. We just came from the grocery store and started cooking. I started cooking the seaweed soup and Donghae started baking some of Kyuhyun’s favorite muffins. Then I started slicing some fruits for the Pat Bing Soo. This is my chance. I got a knife and secretly tried to make a wound on my finger. I wanted to see if it would bleed. Ok here it goes, 1, 2, 3!

 

 

“Ahhhhk!”

 

Donghae rushed to my side and he looked…

 

 

…at my bleeding finger….

 

I can’t believe it! Why did I just have a wound?!? I’m crying now but not because of the pain from the small cut, but because I don’t know what I am.

“Aww Jessie, that’s just a small wound. Don’t cry. Here.” He handed me a band aid and wrapped it around my finger before wiping my tears away. “Be careful next time.”

Then he lifted my hand and kissed my finger. “There. All better!” Then he went back to his muffins.

“Oppa, I’d like to place the icing on top of it."

“Ok. Sure, go ahead.” Then I started decorating the muffins.

“Hey Sica…” When I turned around, he placed icing on top of my nose! Grr. I’ll get my revenge! I started chasing him around the house then suddenly, I tripped! Our laughs started to fade as we stare at each other. Then finally, I broke the silence and

“Revenge!” I placed a huge amount of icing on his face. Keke. I tried to stand up but Donghae wrapped his hands around my waist and there again, his famous heartwarming smile is greeting me.

“Oppa, this is embarrassing!” Then he went near my face! Ahk! I’m getting red! Then all he did was transfer the icing on his face to mine! He let go of his grip and started running around the house again.

“Yah, Pabo Bada!”

Seohyun POV

I ordered a blueberry cheese cake because Sica unnie said that it was Kyuhyun’s favorite. My only problem is… I don’t know how to stall somebody!

I tried talking to him and he just kept on nodding w/o saying anything else except “Uh-huh…Mhmm…Yeah…Oh…Ah…” -.-

Kyuhyun POV

                Seohyun kept on talking to me about her stay in Seoul but I couldn’t seem to listen well because I’m distracted with her beautiful face. When I sensed that she felt stupid talking to me, I began asking her some interesting questions I’m sure that will make her heart skip a beat.

“Seohyun-ah…What was your childhood like?” I asked with a grin on my face. Her face started to show worry and it took her a minute before answering.

“Huh? Oh…uhm…My parents died because of uhm…a storm. I grew up with uh…Sica unnie’s grandparents!”

While she was talking, all I could think about was

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

Today’s my birthday and no one even bothered to greet me even Donghae hyung. My family is in Taipei right now so they can’t call me. Aigoo~ God, I hope someone will remember my birthday.

 

Knock knock.

 

I wonder who that is. Seohyun went out and suddenly my room became dark. It’s getting creepy~

“Seohyun-ah…Seohyun-ah!”

Then the door opened and I saw candles.

“Happy Birthday Kyuhyun! Happy Birthday Kyuhyun! Happy Bir~thday Happy Bir~thday…Saengil Chukhahanda!”

The lights went back and I saw Seohyun carrying a yummy blueberry cheese cake and Jessica has balloons and party hats, and Donghae hyung has food! Wow! God, thank you! We celebrated my birthday but another knock came upon the door.

It was Victoria, another nurse.

“Oh Unnie! You’re here! Great timing!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Ah neh. I heard it was your birthday so I dropped by.” She said to me. She was the kindest nurse after Seohyun. She always has a smile on her face when she enters my room.

“You could stay if you want.” Jessica said while looking for a nice TV show.

“Yeah, there are lots of food too!” Donghae hyung said while finishing his food.

“Neh~. Saengil Chukhahamnida Kyuhyun-ah.”

Hyoyeon POV

I’m not only fond of Eunhyuk but I’m pretty fond of his best friend, Junsu. Junsu became my best friend so we spend lots of time together. We both loved dancing too and we’re actually in the same group for the dance competition. Whenever Eunhyuk is busy, Junsu is always there to accompany me. Lately, I noticed that Eunhyuk is becoming grumpy. Sometimes, I see Eunhyuk glaring at us. Is he…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhaeyo for the late update! My USB where I write this story first was borrowed and only returned it today. Next chapter in a few hours only! And what do you think is Victoria's [f(x)] role here? :D