I'm Sorry

Beautiful Lie

 

Cellphone - *Ring ring* *Ring ring*

“Taeyeon-ah…”I held her hand and prevented her from answering her phone.

“Oppa, I’m sorry, I have to answer this.” She answered her phone and by the looks on her face, she’s extremely worried.

“MWO?!? Why? What happened?!?” She dropped her phone in her bag forcefully. “I’m sorry Oppa! I have to go now! Thank you for everything!” She hurriedly ran out of my restaurant leaving me kneeling down to no one looking like an idiot. Shindong looked the same and Kangin couldn’t believe that I was rejected.

“Hyung…”

“She rejected me…”

All my friends could do was tap my back and help me clean up this mess.

Taeyeon POV

I rushed outside to our dorm but I kept on tripping because of my high heels. I had to take them off. Yoona called me and she said Tiffany’s been missing for days already. Now she found out that she passed out on the beach nearby our dorm and she looked like a mess! When I reached our dorm, everyone except Jessica, was there on Tiffany’s bed. She looked helpless. There weren’t any bruises or wounds on her but she was pale. Yoona said when she found her, her clothes has tears and her hair was a mess. Even Ma’am Kim was there. The sight of her makes me shiver now that I’ve fallen for Teukie Oppa.

“Yoona, explain…” I ordered like a boss.

“Today’s my day-off and one of the library’s avid reader who is also my friend, Kibum, asked me to read with him on the beach. As we were taking a rest from reading almost 4 books, we spotted a woman hidden by a bush. When I looked closer, I figured out that she was Tiffany Unnie.”

“I recalled her telling me that she’ll just take a stroll to the beach with her Siwon Oppa 4 days ago and since then, she never came back. I thought she stayed at his house.” Sunny mentioned.

“So Siwon did all this?!?” I asked angrily.

“I don’t think so Unnie. Doc. Siwon is very kind and he even gives free medical check up to his patients.” Seohyun answered back.

“Let’s just wait for Tiffany to wake up.” Ma’am Kim said as she bid goodbye.

When we were the only ones in the house, I confessed to the girls.

“Girls, I have to tell you something.” Everyone turned their heads to me.

“I’ve fallen in love with a human.” Everyone gasped in shock and wasn’t able to utter a word.

“And he proposed to me for us to get married.”

“UNNIE! And what did you say?!” Seohyun asked all of a sudden.

“I wasn’t able to respond because you guys called. But I left him there cliff hanging. I feel so bad for him preparing everything for me and I just left him there. Guys, can I sleep here for tonight? I can’t face him anymore.”

“Sure. But soon, you have to face him. But not to agree with his hand in marriage.” Yoona said.

“But—“

“Wae? Are you gonna say yes? Unnie, you’re an angel! We all are. And no one can fall in love with any human!” Yoona proclaimed. Everybody stood silent. No one dared to move. I sensed that deep in their hearts, they also have fallen in love with someone.

“Don’t tell me you guys have fallen in love too?” Yoona questioned.

“ANIYO!” Everyone said in unison and started going to their bedrooms to avoid any more questions. I stayed in Tiffany’s room to take care of her.

Jessica POV

It’s 5 in the morning and Donghae Oppa is still sleeping soundly. I left his side and wandered around the farm. I see some farmers starting their tractors already and the market opening up. The cool breeze brushes my golden brown hair to the side sweeping my bangs. How I wish I’m really a human. That way I can fall in love with no hinders. How I wish I could feel the warmth of parents’ embrace, and the feeling of shopping with sisters… I looked over to see the Jung’s and I see Mr. Jung outside planting some vegetables.

“Annyeong haseyo Mr. Jung.”

“Oh! Good morning Jessica! Would you mind helping me plant these? It’s kind of hard since my leg’s amputated.”

“Neh. I’d be glad too!”

 

No One’s POV

-Heaven-

“Father, it seems that she’s getting close with them.”

“I know. And soon, she’ll be with them again.”

“What about the other angels?”

“You’ll see Ma’am Kim. Patience is a virtue.”

 

 

-Earth-

Jessica POV

“Oh. Like this.”

“Yep. Ah, Jessica. Will you get the seeds of cucumbers there?”

I don’t want to burden the old man so I agreed. But when I smelled the fresh cucumber seeds

“AAAH~CHOOO!!! I’m sorry Mr. Jung. I’m just allergic to that.”

“Haha. Just like my little Sooyeon. She used to sneeze around cucumbers, too.”

“I’m glad that I remind you of your Sooyeon.”

“Noona!”

“Oh, Minho-yah! Great morning isn’t it? Sorry if I went out this early.”

“It’s ok. Breakfast is served in the house already but hyung is still sleeping. Can you wake him up?”

“Oh sure. Bye Mr. Jung!”

“Bye!”

 

-At Minho’s-

“Yah fishy~ Wake up!” Aish. He just won’t wake up! Suddenly, he grabbed my waist and started pulling me towards him!

“10 more minutes Mommy Sicaaa.”

“YAH! Wake UP!”

“Ok! I’m up!” Then he let go of me and started dragging me to the dining table. Hmm. I smell pancakes! I ran as fast as I could to the table and started putting pancakes on my plate.

“Yah Noona, I spent almost all my money to buy that. Give some!”

“Don’t worry. I’ll give it to Soojung instead.”

“But Noona!”

Taeyeon POV

I was awoken by Tiffany’s murmuring.

“Siwon-ah…Siwon…”

“Fany-ah, it’s me TaeTae.” Then Tiffany’s eyes started to open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! i_i Got so busy in school. An sorry if I didn't let Taeyeon say yes 'coz I don't want to end this yet. Just wait! ^.^ And thanks for reading guys! Thanks for the comments too! ^.^