My Princess

My Darabie

"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only."

Jae’s POV

As I said, it was a long night. My parents told my sister everything she missed while Dara and I stayed silent most of the time, just patting the sleeping Hyunah. In my opinion it was actually comfortable.

After explaining it twice to my sister she finally decided to go home as it was late already and brother in law is looking for them. She said goodbye to all of us and promised Dara that she will bring some clothes for her tomorrow when she noticed that Dara was only wearing my shirt and boxer.

‘Son, even though Dara turned into human form you must still stay with her, do you understand?’, my father instructed and I nodded. I was taught that Darabie was passed down to the first born son and he will be then responsible for her until he have his own son.

‘Ok, we better get going’, my father stated as he pat my shoulder and with that my parents said their goodbyes and said that they will visit us from time to time. After all of them were gone, my apartment was engulfed in awkward silence.

‘So, are you hungry?’, I asked as I scratched my head while standing in front of her.

‘My prince, I had forgotten how it feels like to starve as I haven’t eaten nor tasted anything since 1000 years ago and even then I can’t remember how it feels like due to lack of memory’, she stated with a sorrowful smile and I just wanted to punch myself after seeing her sad eyes. Why am I such an ?

‘Oh ghadh! I’m sorry! I forgot! Ghadh I’m such an idiot!’, I stated as I ruffled my hair. Then I heard her giggle softly. I looked up to her and smiled apologetically.

‘My prince, it is not your fault. If you wouldn’t mind, can I cook for you instead?’, she said with an adorable smile which made my grin wider.

‘Of course, come on?’, I held up my hand to help her stand up. She hesitantly offered her hands to me and slowly stood up. I noticed how she struggled to balance her body.

‘Are you ok?’, I asked as I let her hands go so I can hold her waist instead, to steady her.

‘Yes, it just feels strange to feel again, to stand again’, she said as she look up to me.

‘You finally let go of “My prince”’, I told her with a triumph smile and she blushed with recognition.

‘Oh goddess, I did not notice! I apologize my prince! I would not make the same mistake again!’, she spoke as if she should be punished for what she’d done. I frowned before laughing softly.

‘Actually, it would be better if you don’t call me that again. Just call me Jaejoong or just Jae’, I told her as I tuck some of her hair onto the back of her ear.

‘But—‘, she started to protest.

‘No buts, now come on, I’m starving!’, I stated before dragging her gently towards my kitchen. She took gentle steps as if testing if she can balance herself. Once we reached my kitchen she can finally stand on her own. Unfortunately, that gave me no option but to let go of her.

‘So, you said you want to cook?’, I started as I opened my fridge before looking back at her.

‘Yes my prin- Jaejoong, if you don’t mind’, she stated as she fidgeted and blushed. She’s just too adorable when she blush.

‘Sure go ahead’, I smirked when I heard her say my name. It still sound formal but I guess it’ll do for now. She nodded before moving meticulously around my kitchen wearing only my shirt and boxer. I watched her with amusement while I sat on the counter.

‘What are you making?’, I asked as I move forward toward her. I looked over to what she was doing.

‘Uhm it’s your favourite, kimchi stew, my prin- Jaejoong’, she stated as she carefully and elegantly cut the kimchi.

‘Hmm, wait how do you know it’s my favourite?’, I asked as I leaned my hip on the counter as I observed her.

‘I always saw her majes- I mean mother cook for you and your sisters. You always asked for Kimchi stew. Mother has a weird habit on talking while cooking so I memorized all of the things she cooked’, she replied while smiling.

‘Oh’, I said dumbly and I widened my eyes when I realised something.

‘Wait! So you saw and heard everything in our house? Like everything??’, I asked, my eyes practically jumping out of its socket.

‘Uh, yes’, she stated honestly while blushing. Omg! She saw everything!

‘Please don’t tell me you remember the things I did when I was a kid’, I practically begged but she just blushed. OMG! So she saw me dancing around when everyone in the house was gone! Ghadh I want to kill myself!

‘I beg you please erase everything you saw!’, I pleaded.

‘Even if you told me to erase it, I’m afraid it’s impossible’, she responded while looking away from me.

‘Oh ghadh!’, I exclaimed as I burry my face into my hands and I heard her giggle. I look up and saw her trying to restrain her laugh. I smiled.

‘Hey it’s not funny!’, I stated as I playfully poke her side and she squealed. I raised my eyebrows before smiling evilly.

‘Oh look what we have here, my princess have tickles’, I smirked and saw her hazel eyes widened in horror.

‘My prince, I was merely joking—‘, she started to back away.

‘Wait, did you call me “my prince” again?’, I taunted her as I move towards her with an evil smile.

‘B-but you called me “my princess” as well!’, she defended and my smile widened.

‘So?’, I asked still moving forward towards her.

‘But—‘, I didn’t let her finish as I lunged at her and tickled her, showing no mercy.

‘Hahahaha no! My prince!! Jaejoong! Hahhaha please stop! I beg you! Haahhah My p-prince hahha’, I smiled as I continue to tickle her endlessly while hearing her plead as she laughed adorably.

‘That will teach you a lesson, “my princess”’, I said as I stopped tickling her and just held her waist to balance her. She gasped trying to control her breath.

‘But—‘, she started to protest.

‘Now cook me the kimchi stew, I’m starving’, I ignored her before moving to my previous seat. I watched as she cautiously goes towards what she was doing before. I grinned as I notice how she avoids going near me the whole time. Oh, this will be interesting.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************

kekeke aren't they getting mushy together ;)

kekekeke Jae seems to love Dara's company kkekeke

Anyways this is a little Jaedara moment for u guys~

I've read every single comments and I just wanna say

THANK YOU! AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! :* 

kekeke I enjoyed reading every single one of it :D

so yeah, thanks ~ >.< I'll update again later or tomo~

-Love, Rako-chii