Being A Devil Is Such A Pain

My Darabie

"There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall."

Tabi’s POV

I looked at the bright sky and it reminded me of that day when I took away the light from her. I drew a long smoke as I played the scene again.

‘Let me go! Tabi! Please, let me go…I-I need to go back to him. Please…’, she pleaded as she struggled against my hold. I heard her voice tremble and I knew she was crying for that boy.

I stopped and put her down on the ground but I still held her tight against me. I scanned her face painted with pure sadness and hatred. The latter is probably for me which made me smirk coldly.

‘Little one, I’m afraid you can’t do that’, I mocked and she flinched when she looked at my eyes. It reflected into her clear eyes how cold and dark mine was. I chuckled silently on how opposite we are, she’s the light and I’m the darkness.

‘Please, Tabi. Why? Why are you doing this?’, she cried as I felt her emotion surrounds me. Her pain, sorrow and the betrayal struck me like poisoned arrows. So, this is “pain”.

‘You forgot that I am a devil’, I plainly replied but I couldn’t help but tenderly caress her face. I felt a flicker of emotion inside me but it was fleeting.

‘It’s time. Sleep.’ I said as I looked into her eyes and watched as she fell asleep in my arms.

‘Being a devil is such a pain. So, painful’, I chuckled bitterly as I embraced her tightly before flying towards the meeting point.

 

I felt a tug on my sleeve, disrupting the torture that I put myself in. I finished my smoke before putting it on my ashtray and turned around to find her small figure standing before me. My fingers twitched, wanting to caress her face again but I held myself. I stared silently at her, waiting for her speak.

‘Sorry.’ I didn’t reply but just stared at her, waiting for her to continue.

‘I am grateful for the breakfast you prepared for me. I have cleaned the dishes though and I put the leftovers in your oven. I really didn’t want to disturb you. But I noticed that your coffee is cold already so I thought you’d want another cup of coffee. I prepared-‘, she rambled as she fidgeted the cup of coffee. I didn’t even notice her holding it. I looked at her face as she continued to ramble, looking anywhere but me. I chuckled as I took the cup of coffee from her and putting it on the table beside me before drawing her waist against me. Her soft gasp didn’t go unnoticed.

‘I guess your personality never changed’, I smirked as I gently rub her waist while she tried to push me away.

‘W-what do you mean? And, please, can you let me go?’, she asked as she pushed my chest away. I clenched my jaw and tightened my hold on her but it only lasted for a few seconds before I loosened my hold.

‘You always poke your nose where it shouldn’t be. In other words, nosy’, I said as I leaned against her and I saw my reflection on her eyes. I flinched when I saw it. I immediately let her go and stepped away from her.

‘W-what’s wrong?’, she asked, suddenly concerned as she took a step towards me.

‘You can use the shower. I will lay out some clothes for you. We’re going somewhere’, I ignored her question before stepping inside my bedroom towards my walk in closet and closing it before me. I looked at the body mirror in front of me.

‘What was that expression? A devil, smiling like a fool?! Why are you letting her do this to you? You’ve become like those foolish humans. You’ve become a true idiot, well done!’, I harshly said to my reflection before punching it in frustration.

‘Pathetic', I chuckled bitterly as I looked at my bloody knuckles.

‘Why are you doing this Tabi?’, she asked as tears flooded her beautiful face. I bit my cheeks and clenched my jaw.

‘You should not waste any tears for him sweetheart. Did you forget? He’s only a cold-hearted devil’, the bastard replied in my stead. I fisted my hands into a ball as I avoid her pleas.

‘Yes, I’m a devil. I have no heart. I do anything to be fed by the likes of him. I’m just a cold-hearted devil and I do not care about her’, I told myself as I look at her dead in the eyes with indifference but once I saw her anguish I felt something crush inside me and an emotion flashed into my eyes before blinking it away immediately.

‘Come on, my friend. Let’s start this’, the bastard said as he pat me in the back but I glared at him before shrugging his hands away from me.

‘Do not touch me. I am not your friend, understand?’, I whispered at him furiously and smirked when I saw him flinch.

I stride towards her small figure in the corner where both her feet and wrist are tied. I felt our time stop and I looked at her, startled.

‘How did you do that? I thought I restrained your powers already?’, I asked, wide-eyed in front of her.

‘You seem to forget that I am not ordinary, Tabi. But because of you it’s not enough to free myself from this misery’, she said bitterly.

‘Tell me, why are you doing this? Why?’, she asked forlornly as tears continued to flow against her face, just like rain.

I ing hate rain.

‘I was bored’, I said, trying to be nonchalant but I’m sure she noticed how I clenched my jaw tightly.

‘Liar. I thought of you as a dear friend of mine but I guess you never thought of me that way’, she said as she lowered her head as droplets of tears fell on the ground. Flowers bloomed on the ground where her tears dropped.

‘You’re right. I never thought of you that way’, I said before lifting her face and kissed her fiercely. I held her against me as I continued to ravish her lips. I felt her heartbeat slowdown. Her body went stiff and frozen.

‘Forget everything. Forget about that prince, your identity, your family and friends…’, I spoke softly as I stared at her shocked eyes. I stared as the light in her eyes slowly faded.

‘N-no…Stop…Please…..’, she had the power to struggle for a few seconds. I saw the emotions in her eyes slowly deflating

‘And forget about me. Sleep, my little angel’, I said before her eyes became dull and reflected nothing. And I felt something break inside me as I saw her last tears fall before she fell against me.

The time continued as well as the unknown pain inside me.

‘I will now put the curse on her’, I said as I scooped her and carried her to a slab of stone. After laying her down, I cut the ties on her feet and wrist before stepping back. She looked like a sacred sacrifice for the gods.

‘What did you do to her?!’, the bastard demanded.

‘I made her sleep’, I grit my teeth and glared at him, letting him know not to question me.

‘Oh, you should’ve told me earlier’, he smirked and I felt his disgusting emotions seeping into my body, feeding me. I felt the power but I hated it.

‘I will now start’, I ignored him as I turned around to her body and started chanting as I closed my eyes. There's no turning back. 

Being a devil is such a pain. 

 

************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys! It's been a long time.I finally got my together.

Well it doesn't mean that it became better but it.

The news of 2ne1 disbandment shook me...I bet everyone felt the same.

But life must go on even if it's painful.

On the otherhand, I'm still looking forward to their last song...

...I don't like it but we dont have a choice soo..

The only good news was Jaejoong is finally done with his military enlistment

and Dara's ongoing activities. Jaedy/Jaedara better make my 2017 good >.<

Anyways, I'll see you soon guys~

-Love, Rako-chii~

FYI: I just wanted you guys to know that when Tabi kissed Dara it automatically stopped her heart. That was the first curse. If anybody's confused :)