Before

My Darabie

"Evil people rely on the acquiescence of naive good people to allow them to continue with their evil."

Devil’s POV

‘You have lovely wings, Mister Devil’, she softly smiled at me when I looked down at her as we flew into the air. I didn’t respond and continued flying until we landed in my cave. I set her down on her feet before I start making a fire.

‘Such a beautiful sunset don’t you think, Mister Devil?’, she beamed softly as she sat down beside me with grace. I just nodded in response.

I seriously don’t get this little girl. Ten minutes ago she saw my transformation accidently so I had no choice but to take her with me to make sure she stay silent. Unfortunately, being silent was not her forte. Even though I already told her I’m the Devil, she still talked to me, asking me questions like a curious child.

‘Does your horns weigh you down, Mister Devil?’, she asked as she reached out to my horns.

‘What do you think you’re doing, little girl?!’, I hissed at her coldly as I move away from her. I’m not really sure why I haven’t killed her yet.

‘It’s my first time seeing such strange creature so pardon for my curiosity’, she said with a dejected smile.

‘I told you I’m the Devil not… a “strange creature”’, I replied with distaste as I glare at the fire I made.

‘Then tell me Mister Devil, what are you doing here’, she asked as she looked at me with wide curiosity.

‘I am here to feed from humans’, I smiled cynically at her as I looked at her darkly.

‘What do you eat from us?’, she asked, fear creeping in her eyes slowly. I smirked when I noticed it.

‘I feed from jealousy, hate, anger and lust’, I smiled darkly as I leaned closer to her. I saw her trembled in fear but it suddenly vanished.

‘What?’, I asked her. I flinched when she suddenly graze my cheek with her hand.

‘You have a w-wound!’, she stated in panic. I looked quizzically at her.

‘What?’, so what if I have a wound?

‘We need to cleanse it before you get infected!’, she stated as she stood up immediately and dragged me into the river nearby. I seriously don’t get her.

‘Stay here’, she said before taking out a piece of clothing from her little bag. She wetted the cloth from the river before running back to me. As she does all of that I just sat there looking at her, trying to figure out what kind of “strange creature” she was.

‘Stay still’, she ordered as she softly dabbed my left cheek with the wet cloth.

While she was fixing my wound, I couldn’t help but observe her. I noticed her unblemished, porcelain skin and her long silky hair fluttering softly behind her. She was literally glowing as the moon reflected her skin. I then focused on her dainty rose lips that was opened slightly, letting her breath fanned softly against my jaw. I clenched my jaw when a sweet scent engulfed me. I heard her chant something softly before kissing my wound. I flinched away from her immediately as I held my cheek. When I felt my cheek, my wound was gone.

‘What are you?’, I hissed as I glare at her.

I saw her smile and replied but I couldn’t hear her anymore....

 

I woke up when I felt something brush my wings but I stayed calm and concentrate on who it is. The person continued it gently and I nearly purred in satisfaction. I widened my eyes and jolted up. I looked back and caught her startled expression as if she got caught doing a crime.

‘What are you doing, little one?’, I grunted at her as I turned my body in front of her. I cracked my neck and rolled my shoulder. I never liked sleeping in this form.

‘I-I just thought you have lovely wings, Mr. Devil’, I chuckled lowly at her honest reply. Deja-vu huh?

‘Really?’, I smirked as I leaned close to her. She just nodded meekly as a blush started tainting her cheeks.

‘You know you can call me by my real name’, I told her as I ripped my shirt. I saw her gasp before turning around.

‘W-what are you doing?!’, she screeched softly as I look at her tense back.

‘Changing’, I simply replied as I smirked. She’s still as innocent as ever.

‘T-then you should’ve have warned me first so I can leave you be!’, she grumbled as I saw her hide her face in embarrassment.

‘This is my place, I can do whatever I want’, I chuckled but my face soon darkened when I felt a tingle on my wings which soon turned into a torturous pain.

‘Now, just stay like that, little one. Don’t turn around no matter what’, I said with grim and I saw her flinch at my sudden change. I saw her slowly turning around despite my order and I glared at her back.

‘Do. Not. Turn. Around’, I said again through gritted teeth as I fisted my hand around my bed sheet while pain slowly consumed my whole body. It felt like hours when the pain finally subsided but in reality it only took a minute. I sighed in relief when it’s finished. Changing back to human form is harder than changing into my demon form especially when I only have half of my powers.

‘Can I turn now?’, she whispered cautiously making me smile.

‘Sure, why not’, I said as I went closer to her with a sly smile.

‘What was—AHHHHH!’, she screamed as she scrambled away from my still half form. I chuckled when she covered her eyes with her small hands. 

‘Ah, you finally screamed like a normal lady in distress’, I said in amusement. The elegant girl finally showed some normalcy. Even before, no matter how angry she was I never felt her anger. She will always hiss at me like a cat when she was ‘angry’, really it was entertaining to see. And no matter how much I try, never did she show hatred towards me… except for that day

‘Oh and stop calling me Mister Devil. Just call me Top or if you want you can call me Tabi, you did gave me that nickname after all’, I smirked as I crouched in front of her.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************

I bet you guys were not expecting that~

what is the relationship between them?

Dara knew Mr. Devil or should I say Tabi?

kekeke I always have this vision of Top 

being a sly devil ever since I saw BaeBae MV >.<

hahahaha I hope you guys like Tabisan :D

(I'm sorry Jae, you know I love you more)

kekeke see ya guys~

-Love, Rako-chii~