Name

My Darabie

"That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway."

Jae’s POV

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. My parents forced me to rest in my bedroom. 4 hours, it has been that long since she went missing. I’m frustrated because we have no clue who took her or where she was taken. We have been going around, everywhere that can give us a clue. But nothing. I feel so angry at myself because I can’t do anything. I promised her that I’ll protect her but I didn’t. I couldn’t.

‘Where are you princess?’, I mumbled as I close my eyes. I should’ve arrived earlier. I should’ve…

‘Damn it!’, I grunted as I punched my pillow making it explode with feathers. I sat up and looked at where Dara should be sleeping right now.

‘I’ll find you princess…Just wait a little bit more’, I vowed as I grip her pillow close to me.

 

Tabi’s POV

I look at her direction when she suddenly sneezed. Is it cold here?

‘Are you cold?’, I asked as I put her cup on the sink not bothering myself to clean it.

‘It is a little bit cold here. Where are we?’, she asked as she rub her hands together.

‘My house, little one. Sorry about that, I forgot to put up the temperature. It’s been ages since I’ve been here’, I replied as I turned the temperature up before standing in front of her.

‘Come on. You need to rest, little one’, I said as I held up my hand. She just stared at me. I sighed before picking her up, bridal style.

‘W-what are you doing?!’, she screeched as she hold onto my shoulder tightly. I didn’t reply instead I walked inside my bedroom, ignoring her demands to put her down.

‘Sleep’, I simply said after I put her on my bed. I threw her some blankets before going towards an open window so I can smoke.

‘Why are you being nice to me?’, she whispered behind me, after awhile. I looked behind my shoulder and saw her lying on her side, her back facing me.

‘Don’t be mistaken, little one. I just don’t want you to freeze to death. I need you, after all’, I answered as I turned back again and look at the stars as I inhale the addictive smoke.

‘To get back the thing you wanted, am I right?’, she said and I didn’t need to reply to answer that. I know that she knows the answer already so I just continued inhaling the smoke.

‘Tabi, am I right?’, she suddenly said and I tensed as I hear my name.

Bull. You have no name. You’re a devil.

‘Yes, little one?’, I said as I clenched my jaw before turning to her. Surprisingly, I saw her looking at me as she lay.

‘Do I have a name?’, she asked. I couldn’t answer because somehow I lost my voice. I went towards my desk and disposed my cigarette into my ashtray while avoiding her eyes.

‘Go to sleep’, I said instead before closing the window and slumping into my couch. I couldn’t tell her because I didn’t want to say her name. Saying her name while she couldn't remember anything, unsettles me.

Because even though it is her. It’s not her. Not until she have her memory back.

‘Goodnight, Tabi’, she said after a minute of silence and I flinched when I heard my name again. I glared into the darkness and smirked.

‘Goodnight, my little angel’, I mumbled as I continued glaring into the darkness.

You’re a fool, Tabi. A very foolish devil.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

heeya guys!! just a short update today~

I'll make up tomorrow~ btw i'm starting school

....again -_-....ughh anyways I'll be more busy now

but i'll try to update at least once a week or so

so yeh~ i'll update tomo again~

-Love, Rako-chii~