I'm Darabie

My Darabie

"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."

Jae’s POV

I talked to my mother and she told me that they will be here ASAP. After I hanged up, my niece and I continued to stare at her. It’s been 10 minutes and Darabie’s look-alike hasn’t moved since then.

‘Uncle do you think she’ll wake up soon?’, my niece asked as she looked up at me.

‘I don’t know Hyunah but I hope she wakes up soon’, I replied as I ruffled her hair. I look towards the sleeping form again. She really did look ethereal. How many times did I say that already? I lost count but seriously she look like a goddess! Her eyelashes touched her light flushed cheeks, her pouty lips looks soft and kissable and her flawless skin glowed against the sunset that shone through the window and my hands twitched, wanting to touch and feel her. Ok, that didn’t sound erted at all.

‘Uncle what are you doing?’, my niece asked ready to push me away.

‘Uh…I just need to fix her hair, it’s all over the place’, I blurted out just so I have an excuse to touch the beauty in front of me. Hyunah stared at me for a minute before nodding. I sigh in relief and silently went closer to the sleeping form. I softly touched her hair while observing her peaceful face. She’s so beautiful. I tucked her hair into the back of her small and adorable ear. However, I did not stop there. With my heart beating incredibly fast I caressed her soft warm cheeks gently. It feels so damn good touching her as if I can do this for hours without getting tired. Strangely, I feel as though something like this happened before but I could not point what it is.

I’m not sure how long I was caressing her face nor did I notice the glare that my niece was giving me. I moved my hands to touch her rosy lips but just as I was about to touch it, warm hazel eyes greeted me. The eyes were hazy and it blinked rapidly as if it’s adjusting to the light. When it got used to the light the eyes widened immediately. I thought it was quite amusing.

Unfortunately, she zoomed away from me leaving my hand cold and empty. She gasped as she sat up and with fascination and confusion, she observed her body as if she never seen it before. Then her cheeks suddenly flushed when she saw what she was wearing.

‘What type of clothing is these?’, a soft elegant voice came out from her soft lips and that’s when I snapped to reality.

‘That’s Uncle Jae’s clothes Darabie’, my little niece beamed beside me and the lady gasped in shock.

‘I thought you wouldn’t like to wake up ’, I stated as I observe her with curiosity.

‘Oh my goddess! I must be crazy to show such unrefined behaviour!’, she said as she buried her flushed face onto her hands. The way she talks is strange like those in the old traditional movies, elegant and refined, not a single slang. Even the way she moves looks so graceful.

‘What are you?’, I blurted out before I can stop myself.

‘I beg your pardon?’, she asked as she look up at me.

‘What… are you?’, I repeated as I look straight at her. She looks at me with confusion and then recognition laced over her.

‘I apologize my prince but I myself do not know what I am or was. I have forgotten everything I was from the moment I was turned into the form of a doll’, she responded as she looked at me through her lashes. Wait, did she just call me "prince"?

‘Wait, what did you just call me?’, I asked.

‘What do you mean, my prince?’, she stated while tilting her head a bit. I found it so adorable.

‘There! You just called me “prince”!’, I told her.

‘But you are the “prince”’, she responded.

‘No, I am not!’, I said to her. What is she on about?

‘Uncle Jae, grandma also told me that you’re a prince!’, my niece butted in. I looked at my niece incredulously. I was about to disagree when my doorbell rang. It must be mother and father. I sighed in relief before going towards the door.

‘Son, what happened?’, my mother asked right after I open the door.

‘Hey mother, father’, I greeted before letting them in. I did not answer her question and just let her see the scene herself.

‘Hello son’, my father greeted back before following my frantic mother.

‘Oh my Lord!’, my mother shrieked.

‘My words exactly!’, I stated. Finally someone knows what I feel!

‘I can’t believe this!’, my mother stated as she widened her eyes.

‘I know right!’, I agreed with her while nodding my head.

‘You’re finally introducing us to your girlfriend! Wait did you guys just…’, my mother stared at me with shock all over her face.

‘I hope we didn’t interrupt you guys’, my father stated while wiggling his brows and I frowned.

‘What?! No! That’s not it! Nothing happened! Well something did happen but it’s not what you think! Wait, no!! Ughh’, I tried to fix the misunderstanding but I don’t think it’s working.

‘What is your name dear?’, my mother asked ignoring me. I was still explaining!

‘I’m Darabie, your majesty’, she all but replied with a polite and graceful smile while Hyunah beamed beside her. And my parents froze. I smirked. Let’s see how well they take this. 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

Everyone was begging for another update so I made this!

kekeke it's short but oh well~ I might update this wednesday

but I am not sure so no promises >.< If there's no post this wed

then I guess you guys have to wait till friday/saturday/sunday >.<

See ya folks~ Gnyt~

-Love, Rako-chii~