Next Time

My Darabie

"I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side."

Jae’s POV

‘She can call me whatever she wants, Junsu. I don’t think it’s any of your business if we’re close or not, Yunho. No, she won’t call you or anyone “oppa”. And so what if she cooks me meals?’, I answered all of their questions before Dara can open . I raised my eyes brows when they all gasped and looked at me with shock.

‘What?’, I asked glaring at them as I continue rubbing Dara’s arm.

‘H-hyung is that you?’, Changmin asked with terror in his eyes.

‘What? Of course, you idiot!’, I responded ready to smack him.

‘You never, and I mean never, liked it when we call you prince!’, Junsu exclaimed.

‘You were never attached to any woman before except your mother’, Yunho pointed out.

‘And you’re always picky when it comes to food’, Yoochun stated.

The four of them looked at me as if I’m an alien.

‘Well, people change’, I responded nonchalantly.

‘Yeah, right! Like it only takes 2 weeks to change a person especially if that person is you, Jae’, Yoochun said.

‘Yah! What do you mean by that—‘, I was about to lash on him.

‘I think Prince Jae is a very caring person with a beautiful heart’, Dara softly stated as she blushed while fiddling with her small hands. Damn it! She’s too cute!

‘Thanks princess’, I whispered to her before winking at her. She just blushed brighter. Too adorable!

‘It’s a façade, Dara!’, Junsu dramatically exclaimed.

‘It’s a fraud!’, Changmin seconded.

‘He’s hiding his true colours, sugar!’, Yoochun said.

‘Liar!’, Yunho stated seriously but failed and just laughed.

‘Don’t listen to them, princess’, I said to her who was chuckling softly as well.

We all spent the afternoon with the losers goofing around and Dara taking pity on them, responded politely. Gradually, I didn’t bother blocking the guys off as I saw her laughing at every lame jokes they made though I still stayed by her side all the time. Somehow, we also managed to finish recording some songs for our new album.

‘Come on, princess, say goodbye to the losers’, I told her as I offer her my hand.

‘I very well enjoyed your company Sire Yoochun, Sire Yunho, Sire Changmin and Sire Junsu’, she took my hand before standing up and bowing to them politely as she smiled softly at them.

‘The pleasure was ours’, Yunho smiled.

‘Let’s meet again Dara’, Changmin said as he hugged Dara.

‘Yah! Keep your hands to yourself!’, I glared at him as I pull Dara closer to me.

‘Tsk, so overprotective’, Changmin muttered.

‘Cook me some food when you visit us again, Dara’, Junsu grinned as he held Dara’s hands.

‘Did you not hear me?’, I said as I glared at Junsu.

‘I did but that doesn’t mean I’ll follow you’, he replied as he stuck his tongue at me.

‘You punk’, I narrowed my eyes at him.

‘We’ll meet again, Sugar’, Yoochun smiled at her.

‘Certainly, Sire Yoochun’, she returned with a cute grin.

‘Ok guys, see you!’, I said before guiding Dara outside the room and towards the underground parking lot. I carefully seated her in my car before going to the driver’s seat

‘Noona texted me a minute ago, she said that Hyunah is already asleep so we can just visit them tomorrow. Is that ok for you?’, I asked as I settled myself and starting the engine.

‘That would be great, Prince Jae’, she replied.

‘Ok then let’s go home’, I smiled at her before driving off.

In less than an hour we arrived in my pad. I shut off the engine before looking towards Dara’s sleeping form. Somehow, she managed to fall asleep during the ride. I bet she was tired considering the fact she spent the day with my sister and then she has to endure the company of those losers. I took her seatbelt off her before carrying her carefully in my arms and, yes, in bridal style. I managed to carry her to my pad without her waking up. I then laid her carefully in our bed. I took of her jacket and shoes gently before tucking her in a blanket.

‘Sleep tight, princess’, I whispered softly at her as I tuck some of her hair away. I lean in closer and kissed her flushed cheeks.

‘Goodnight’, I whispered one last time before leaning back and going to my walk-in-closet and changing in to some comfortable clothes. I went back to the bedroom and crawled to the bed before pulling Dara into my arms and drifted off to sleep. I’ll make the pillow barrier next time. 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

What will I do without you my Jaejoongie!! TT_TT

I can't, I just can't! I've been crying for hours!

I'll be almost 19 when you come back :( and 

Dara will be 34 then! And you guys haven't 

revealed your relationship yet! D: 

Ughh this is so unfair!! I hope 2 years come by soon...

-Love, Rako-chii (P.S. Take care and I will wait for you Jae! Love you!)