A Dream

My Darabie

"There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion."

Jae’s POV

I looked at my body and saw myself wearing something a prince will wear long time ago. In front of me stood a lady wearing a breath taking hanbok, something only princesses can only wear. She stood gracefully while smiling shyly at me. She was utterly beautiful. Wait isn’t that Darabie? What is she doing here? I tried talking but nothing seems to be coming out.

Suddenly, I was in a different place. I was now caressing Darabie’s cheeks. She whispered lovingly at me while looking at me with her innocent eyes. As if somebody have a control over my body, I kissed her passionately. I must’ve said something as I saw her eyes lit up with so much happiness and hugged me tightly.

Now, I was in front of a crowd and I saw Darabie going towards me wearing the Korean traditional wedding dress. But before she even reached me I was shot with an arrow. I couldn’t feel the pain when I looked at my chest covered in my own blood. I looked towards Darabie again but she was now getting dragged by someone. She was screaming as she looks toward me while she was getting dragged helplessly. I tried to reach for her but my eyes started to get blurry and my body can no longer move. The crowd surrounded me and blocked her view.

‘..Jae! Uncle Jae! Wake up!! Wake up!’, a little voice shouted at me. I opened my eyes immediately and saw the face of my niece. I must’ve slept on the couch. Wait, what was I dreaming again? I frowned when I couldn’t remember anything. I shrugged it when I saw Hyunah pulling my hands.

‘What is it Hyunah?’, I asked softly as I sat up.

‘Look!! Something is wrong with the doll house!’, she stated frantically before pointing at the doll house we bought for Darabie.

I widened my eyes as I noticed that there really is something wrong as I saw the doll house light up and started to shake. I immediately got Hyunah behind me while watching it, flabbergasted. What was happening?

‘Help Darabie, Uncle Jae! She’s inside! We must help her!’, Hyunah shouted as she struggled behind me. I couldn’t let her go near the doll house, it was freaking lighting up and shaking abnormally as if  it will explode any moment. And it did. I covered Hyunah with my body. I waited for the flames and loud explosions but nothing came. I turned around and blinked at what I saw.

‘What the hell?’, I breathlessly asked as I blinked at the scene in front of me. Is this a dream?

In the middle of my living room was a very woman lying underneath the now broken doll house. She looked like she was sleeping. I blinked again as I observe her ness. She was utterly beautiful. She looked like an angel who fell from heaven and landed in my living room. Suddenly her view was blocked by little hands.

‘Uncle Jae! You can’t look! She’s and she’s a girl!’, My little niece reprimanded me while keeping her hands on my eyes.

‘Uh, I’m sorry?’, I dumbly replied.

‘Uncle Jae, don’t open your eyes ok! Promise me!’, she demanded and I nodded automatically before I felt her little hands away from me. I heard her ran with her little feet before opening one of my eyes to take a peek at the sleeping beauty. She looked a lot like Darabie. That’s strange…

‘I’m back!’, I heard my niece so I close my eye immediately and pretended that I didn’t take a peek.

‘Ok you can open now’, my niece said and I opened my eyes to see Darabie’s look-alike covered with my blanket.

‘Uncle Jae can you carry her towards the couch please?’, my niece asked and I silently did what she said. I can’t believe that my niece handled this situation so well. After laying Darabie’s look-alike, I cleaned the living room. I couldn’t find Darabie. I went towards my room to get a shirt and a boxer so Darabie’s look-alike won’t be when she wakes up. I went to the living room and helped her dress. Hyunah made sure I didn’t take a peek on Darabie’s look-alike. Once Darabie’s look-alike was dressed we just stared at her.

‘What just happened?’, I dumbly asked my niece.

‘I think God granted my wish, Uncle Jae!’, she beamed at me. I shook my head as it was impossible. I reached for my phone and dialled my mother’s number.

‘Hello, son’, my mother greeted me softly.                          

‘Mother I need you and dad right now. Something happened to Darabie’, I stated as I looked at the sleeping form.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************

Naughty Jae! You promised you wouldn't peek!

kekeke soon Darabie will finally have her introduction~

Yaas! Anyway this is the last update~ see you next time guys~

-Love, Rako-chii~