The Phonecall

My Darabie

"You can hold a secret, hold it so far in that it drives nearly every thought and every move you make- your very heartbeat, almost."

Jae’s POV

It has been 2 weeks living with Dara and somehow everything becomes new because of her. Whenever she ask questions about stuff I would explain it to her the best I can or I would just google it if I can’t answer it which made me learn new things as well. Living with her was blissful. And somehow I got used living with her. Is that good?

‘Hyung you’re daydreaming again’, I heard Junsu say as he poke me and I glared at him.

‘Woah! Chill! I was just asking, no need to give me laser eyes’, he exclaimed as put up his hand in surrender and the other guys just laughed.

‘That’s why never bother him when he’s thinking of something or someone’, Yoochun said as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

‘What do you mean by that?’, I asked.

‘And who is this someone?’, Yunho asked as he smiled knowingly at me. By his statement the guys turned all their heads to look at me. Damn it!

‘We’re all waiting’, Yoochun taunted. Bastard!

‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’, I evaded their curious look.

‘Oh but you do’, Yoochun said as he held my private phone in his hand.

‘Where did you get that?!’, I asked as I snatched it away from him.

‘Oh some idiot forgot about it after he recorded, apparently the phone fell out of his pocket’, he declared as if he was telling us a very interesting story.

‘So what does that got to do with this “someone”?’, Changmin asked before I lashed out at Yoochun.

‘Oh this is the best part. A charming guy saw the phone and thought he will give it to his idiot friend immediately. But then his phone rang and I saw a very interesting photo…’, Yoochun smirked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

‘Don’t tell me you answered it?!’, I gritted my teeth.

‘Oh I wasn’t going to but curiosity was killing the charming guy so he decided to answer it’, Yoochun grinned and the other guys just stared at us with interest.

‘And then I heard the most angelic voice calling me “My Prince”’, he continued and his stupid grin got wider while my eyes turned to slits as I imagine strangling him.

‘We had a nice chat. Oh by the way she wanted to know if you would like bibimbap or galbi?’, Oh he’s asking for it.

‘Go for Bibimpab!’, Junsu suggested.

‘No go for Galbi!’, Changmin protested.

‘So tell us Jae, who is this Dara aka “My princess”?’, Yoochun asked, ignoring the two morons.

‘None of your damn business’, I retaliated for the first time.

‘Who’s Dara?’, Yunho asked.

‘My princess? My prince? Seriously, I thought you don’t like fairtales, hyung?’, Changmin seconded.

‘Oh my ghadh! Is she your girlfriend?!’, Junsu asked as he gasped dramatically.

I glared at all of them especially Yoochun as they all waited for my reply. Oh hell! Why do I have annoying members?

 

Somebody’s POV

Dara just finished cleaning Jae’s whole pad and now she got nothing else to do but watch television again.

‘What must I do?’, she contemplated as she sat gracefully on the couch. After a while she decided to look at her phone.

‘Ah! I must ask prince about today’s dinner!’, she mumbled as she fiddled with her phone carefully to look for Jae’s number. She pressed call and waited patiently. It rang thrice before it was answered.

‘Good afternoon, my prince. I apologize for the inconvenience however I must ask you a very important question regarding dinner’, she informed meekly.

‘Would you like for me to serve you bibimbap or galbi?’, she asked the other line. She waited for him to reply but nobody answered her.

‘Hello? My prince are you there?’, she asked with concern.

‘Uh… Jae is not here but.. I can pass the message?’, a stranger answered her. She gasped in surprise before looking at her phone and putting it back on her ear again.

‘Who might this be?’, she asked as her brows knit in confusion.

‘Oh I’m a friend of your “prince” but you can call me Yoochun’, the other line beamed at her and she found herself smiling.

‘Well Sire Yoochun, would you mind passing on the message to prince Jae?’, she asked politely.

‘Anything for you, sugar~’, the other line replied cheekily.

‘Pardon? Sugar?’, she asked in confusion.

‘Anyways I’ll tell Jae you called, sugar~’, the other line evaded her question smoothly.

‘Oh! Thank you Sire Yoochun!’, she said gratefully completely forgetting about her previous question.

‘No problem, goodbye, sugar!’, Yoochun responded.

‘Goodbye, Sire Yoochun’, she replied before they both hang up.

‘What must I do now?’, she asked again to nobody. A minute passed by before her phone rang, it was Jae’s sister, Sooyoung.

‘Hello, Princess Sooyoung?’, she answered politely.

‘Ah! Stop that Dara, I told you to call me unnie!’, the other line exclaimed.

‘Oh I’m sorry u-unnie’, she replied shyly.

‘kekeke Anyway I called you because I know you’re dying of boredom there so I decided to take you out! There’s no point on staying there for the whole day especially when the weather is good! I’ll be there in a bit so dress up!’, the other line enthusiastically informed her.

‘Oh that is wonderful, prin—unnie! I will just call prince to inform him—‘, Dara replied but was cut off.

‘Don’t bother Dara! He’s not your Dad nor your husband to inform him where you go and what you do and beside I’m with you so it’s ok! Just dress up! I’ll see you in a bit!’, before Dara can reply the other line already hanged up. She was hesitant at first but she decided to just obey Sooyoung.

Dara dressed up using the new clothes Sooyoung gave her after Jae nagged her sister to buy more comfortable and less revealing clothes. She brushed her hair while she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She thought she looked different in so many ways including the clothes she had a struggle with as she put it on. Everything seemed new and fascinating. She couldn’t help feeling excited to see the world outside, again. She was always confined in a box or just put inside the living room when she was a doll. Now she can walk and feel freely. She wonders how the world looks like now.

DING! DONG!

She immediately went towards the door and opened it to reveal Sooyoung who beamed at her before hugging her.

‘Kaja?’, she asked the timid Dara who nodded brightly at her before dragging her outside.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

heya guys!! yay its an update!! :D hahahha

anyways I think it's time to slowly bring up 

the bad guys!! kekeke i dunno when but 

it will be soon!! :P hahahha see ya~

I might update again, I'm not sure..

so no promises >.<

-Love, Rako-chii~