From Now On

My Darabie

"The start of a new beginning

Somebody’s POV

‘Mother can we bring Darabie with us?’, the cute little girl asked her mother.

‘I’m sorry Hyunah, Darabie has to stay with uncle’, the mother said as she took the doll back to its rightful place, in the middle of the living room, where her little brother now reside.

‘But uncle is a boy, he can’t play with Darabie!’, the little girl stated as she looked at the beautiful porcelain doll she named ‘Darabie’.

‘kekeke yes baby, uncle doesn’t play with her but Grandma says that she must stay with uncle’, the mother exclaimed as she ruffle her hair.

‘Will uncle take care of her?’, the little girl asked.

‘Of course Hyunah, I might not play with your Darabie but I’ll take care of her’, her uncle said as he sauntered towards them while carrying boxes.

‘Is that the last of if JJ?’, the mother asked.

‘Neh noona, thanks for the help by the way’, the man said.

‘Well Hyunah and I had to go now, take care ok? And you better promise me to clean Darabie once a week, ok? I already put her clothes in one of your boxes so you can change her once a week. Mother will go ballistic once she finds out that there’s dust all over her, arra?’, the mother said to her brother.

‘Yes, I know noona! You told me that for a hundredth times now’, the man grumbled.

‘Just reminding you’, the mother said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

‘Yeah, yeah’, he replied.

‘Ok, good. Now, Hyunah say goodbye to Uncle Jae and Darabie’, the mother urged her daughter.

‘Bye Uncle Jae! Take care of yourself and Darabie!’, the little girl waved before both her mom and her went out of his new condo.

‘Well I should start unpacking now’, the man grumbled before lifting the boxes he was carrying earlier and went to his room.

The doll or should I call ‘Darabie’ was left alone in the living room while her owner lazily unpacked his items.

The man didn’t know that a new life awaits him, a life that consists of a living doll and other things he thought never existed. What will a mere idol, named Kim Jaejoong, will do from now on? We’re about to find out…

 

***********************************************************************************

A new start for me!! YAY!

The beginnig of DARABIE!! FINALLY!!

*claps**claps* let's welcome my new

story guys!! :D kekekeke I will miss

'Fate or just a mere coincidence' but

I can't wait to start Darabie >.<

I hope you're still with me >.<

-Love, Rako-chii