Meet Dara

My Darabie

"Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you"

Somebody’s POV

Sooyoung and Dara went to their car and started going back home.

‘So, Dara did you have fun today?’, Sooyoung glanced at Dara before looking back at the road.

‘Oh of course! I’m honoured to be able to spend the afternoon with you!’, Dara beamed as she smiled gracefully at Sooyoung.

RING! RING!

Sooyoung’s phone started ringing as they reach a stop light.

‘Hello?’, Sooyoung answered.

‘Oh hi, yes. What?! Really?! Yes I’m coming there really quick!’, Sooyoung anxiously hanged up before looking back at Dara.

‘Is everything alright, princes—unnie??’, Dara asked as Sooyoung started driving again.

‘Oh ghadh, Dara. I’m really sorry but I have to get Hyunah. Her teacher just told me she’s having a stomach ache. Oh ghadh I have to drop you off first though but I don’t want to leave you alone, I promised Joong to spend time with you…Wait! Joong’s recording studio is near here! Is it alright if I drop you off there? So you can go home together?’, Sooyoung asked as she tried to concentrate on the road. She felt bad for abandoning Dara but her daughter needs her right now.

‘Oh. Of course! Hyunah needs you and I think Prince Jae will understand’, Dara replied as she smiled reassuringly at Sooyoung who smiled apologetically. Sooyoung drove off to SME as she parked she called Jae’s manager since Jae won’t answer his phone. Jae’s manager came immediately to meet them and Sooyoung explained the situation quickly and told him to bring Dara to Jae before saying goodbye to both of them and speeding off.

‘Dara right? Jae’s cousin?’, the manager asked.

‘Yes’, she answered politely while smiling softly and the manager just blushed as he led her to where Jae is.

‘I’m Jae’s manager, Park Sang Ho’, he smiled back before opening the door for her. They were welcomed by 4 men interrogating a certain man who did not budge a bit.

‘They’ve been at it for hours that we couldn’t even record properly’, the manager mumbled as he sighed at his group.

‘They seem very close’, Dara observed innocently and the manager shook his head.

‘You can say that’, the manager replied before coughing loudly three times before the men turned around to him. They all gasped.

‘Had the same reaction. Anyway, Jae your cousin visited you. Your sister had an emergency situation so she dropped her off so you can take her home with you’, the manager briefly informed him before saying goodbye to Dara silently and going out of the recording room.

The room was engulfed in silence as the men just stared at Dara, most of them with mouths hanging open.

‘P-princess?’, Jae managed to snap into reality.

‘Good afternoon, Prince Jae, I am sorry to disturb your work. If you want I can just wait outside till your fini—‘, Dara meekly said as she shyly smiled at him.

 

Jae’s POV

‘Oh, no, no, no! Stay! Please stay here’, my group and I chorused together. We looked at each other strangely before I decided to go towards Dara.

‘So what’s the emergency situation?’, I asked as I guided her towards the couch.

‘Poor princess Hyunah got an ill stomach and u-unnie has to go there immediately. She didn’t want me to be alone so she dropped me off here. I hope I’m not a nuisance’, she softly replied while looking at me with worried eyes and I just can’t take how much I want to hug her. So, I just did that.

‘Hey, you’re not a nuisance. I understand, we’ll visit them before going home okay?’, I cooed as I rub her back.

‘Thank you, Prince’, she softly said against my shoulder. And somebody has to ruin the moment.

‘So, would you mind introducing us to your lovely COUSIN, hyung?’, I heard Junsu asked after coughing annoyingly. Seriously, my sister can’t make any better lie? She has to be my cousin!

‘Well thank god she didn’t say she’s my sister’, I sarcastically thought in my head which made me roll my eyes.

‘I don’t think that’s happening’, I said as I glared at him. Challenging him to even go near her.

‘Ah but Jae, we’re interesting people so I bet Sugar wants to know about us’, Yoochun stated as he started going near her. I guarded her with my arms and glared at him.

‘Woah, overprotective?’, Yunho smiled knowingly.

‘Well this is rare for you, hyung’, Changmin smirked. That punk dared to smirk at me!

‘Well I don’t think she’s interested’, I replied to Yoochun, completely ignoring the other two.

‘Hey, don’t decide for her. She have the right to make a decision ya know’, Yoochun smartly replied.

‘Yeah, hyung! Independence!’, Junsu and Changmin chorused.

‘He has a point’, Yunho seconded.

Well now I wished they’re not my members.

I turned to Dara who looked confused and …as always, beautiful.

‘Hey, princess, you wouldn’t mind meeting a bunch of losers?’, I asked her with an eye roll.

‘Losers?’, she asked as her brows knit in adorable way again.

‘Yup the losers behind me’, I smiled at her and ignored the coughs from behind me.

‘I- I wouldn’t mind?’, she responded while tilting her head a slight bit, confusion and indecision written on her beautiful face. She’s so cute.

I reluctantly pulled myself back to let the guys see her, though I’d rather block them off.

‘Princess, meet the losers~ that guy with a big forehead that’s Yoochun, the guy beside him with a day old beard that’s Yunho and our leader, the skinny dude beside him is Changmin and he’s the youngest and last but hopefully the least is the dude over there who is smiling idiotically is Junsu. Losers, meet Dara my…uh cousin’, I stated nonchalantly before swallowing the last part. Ghadh it’s so hard to picture her as my cousin!

‘It’s a pleasure to meet all of yo—ah! Sire Yoochun, the one who answered, am I right?’, Dara greeted with a bright smile.

‘Yes! I’m glad you remembered me, sugar!’, he states with a grin. He looks like an idiot.

‘Of course, Sire’, she smiled politely. See, she’s not interested in them!

‘So how old are you Dara’ Yunho asked.

‘I’m 1—‘, ‘,She’s uh 21!’, I cut her off to stop her telling her real age. I don’t think they can take it if she’s older that their greatgreatgreatgreatgreat—grandma. Even I can’t believe it.

‘Wow! Then I’m an oppa!’, Changmin beamed.

‘Y-yes I’m 21’, she smiled hesitantly but I reassured her as I put my hand around her shoulders and rubbing her arms. I think it’s better if they don’t know anything.

‘So, Dara, I heard you live in hyung’s house?’, Junsu asked as he completely ignored my laser eyes.

‘Yes, Prince Jae has been taking great care of me’, she smiled shyly at me which I returned with a full blown smile as I can feel my cheek bones burning.

‘You call him prince?’, Junsu asked.

‘You guys seems close’, Yunho observed.

‘Can you call me oppa?’, Changmin beamed like a moron.

‘You cook him meals?’, Yoochun asked with interest and a drool.

They all said at the same time. Great! This is why I did not want to introduce her to them! Oh Ghadh, help me with this losers!

 

***************************************************************************************************************************

Yay an update! Ghadh guys I don't know what to feel...

I'm super delighted to see Dara's webdrama! I just

felt giddy even though I don't understand a thing >.<

Yet I feel so devastated coz my Jaejoongie is leaving

I don't think I can survive the next 21 months TT_TT

It's just unimaginable! The net is the only thing I have 

to connect to him and now there will be no

update/pics/etc anymore :'( I can't.. I just can't!

-Love, Rako-chii ( I miss him already!)