Anticipating

My Darabie

"When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. That's what I think. It's just a form of sincerity."

Jae’s POV

I can’t wait to finish the recording today. I have everything planned already. My boat is in good condition and I bought a new fishing rod just for Dara. As for lunch, Dara said she’ll prepare it. I can’t help but smile at what happened this morning.

 

EARLIER….

This morning, I woke up holding Dara again. I smiled before looking down my chest where I found Dara’s head and I noticed how her little arms were embracing me as well. I sighed with satisfaction at the sight of her in my embrace. I squeezed her tightly and gave her a kiss on her forehead before reluctantly untangling myself from her. I chuckled when I saw her protest softly as I let go of her. I gave her nose a peck before shaking her softly.

‘Wake up, my princess’, I smiled softly at the small frown that formed on her pretty little head as I wake her.

‘Wake up’, I tried again. I frowned when she went back to sleep again. An idea popped inside my head before a small smirk formed on my face.

‘I said wake up, princess!’, I shouted as I tickled her. I laughed when she woke up screaming and laughing uncontrollably.

‘Stop, prince! Haahahah No! Hahahaha! Have mercy on me!’, she pleaded whilst laughing and gasping for air. I decided to be merciful so I let her go. I sat beside her gasping body and smiled triumphantly.

‘I won’t be kind next time’, I grinned at her as I fixed her hair out of her face. I just chuckled when she glared at me. She’s too adorable to look scary.

‘Now, come on princess. Your prince is starving’, I told her before kissing her forehead and leaving her with a startled expression while she held her forehead as she looked at me.

‘Hurry before I die of hunger!’, I winked at her before closing the door.

FLASHBACK END…

 

‘Yah, Jae! Stop smiling on your own!’, I heard an annoying voice nag at me. I looked at the source and found Yoochun smirking with Yunho.

‘You should see yourself hyung! It was creepy!’, Changmin informed me while cringing.

‘You look like a teenage girl in love, hyung!’, added Junsu.

I glared at them before putting on my earphones, ignoring them. My frown suddenly vanished when I heard the voice of my princess. I sighed in satisfaction before smiling softly. I can’t wait for our date.

 

Somebody’s POV

Back at Jae’s apartment, Dara stood in the kitchen as she prepares for their lunch and snacks for their fishing trip. She was very excited as she never went fishing before. She was happily preparing for their meal when she suddenly received at text from Jae.

 

From: Prince Jae

Hey princess, I’m nearly done with work. I’ll pick you up soon beautiful, ok? ;)

 

Dara blushed as she read his text as she suddenly remembered what happened this morning. Her prince is certainly becoming more playful and it became his habit to every day. She blushed even more when she remembers the intimate interaction between them. It was shameful how she acts giddy around Jae. He’s her prince and owner. Having this inappropriate feelings is inacceptable. She sighed before replying regally.

 

To: Prince Jae

I will be waiting, my prince.

 

She sighed once again as she realized how she has been acting towards the prince lately. She shook her head softly before straightening her back.

‘I must do my duty for the prince’s comfort, nothing else’, she vowed firmly to herself before resuming her work.

After packing their lunch she decided to prepare herself as Jae will be here any minute. After dressing in a simple white sweater and skinny jeans she silently sat on the couch as she wait for Jae. A minute passed before she heard the doorbell. It confused her a bit as Jae has his own key.

‘It must be Princess Sooyoung…’, she mumbled to herself as she went towards the door.

She opened it but Sooyoung didn’t welcome her, instead Dara was towered by a dark figure wearing a very expensive suit. Dara’s eyes widened as she looked at the man.

‘Long time no see, my little Angel’, the man smirked as he pushed himself and Dara inside before closing the door firmly behind them.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

Du-Dung! Heya guys!! This is just a short update

kekeke I'll make the next update longer, ok? XP

hahaha anyways JAEDARA moments will be on hiatus....

for now kekekeke I know I'm evil :P hahaha

speaking of evil... who is this new character? let me 

know your opinion guys! See you my lovelies~

-Love, Rako-chii~