Strange Feelings

My Darabie

"That was one of the saddest things about people-their most important thoughts and feelings often went unspoken and barely understood."

Jae’s POV

The best moment I like, from the past few weeks, were the times I wake up each morning, tangled and pressed up with the most gorgeous girl a man can only have in his dreams. The lucky thing was that, for me it’s real. She’s real and she’s in my arms. I can just imagine bragging it to the world and let the men stare in green envy. Just feeling her warmth next to me makes me giddy like a teenage girl.

Looking at her became my favourite hobby. I mean, look at her. Her rosy lips slightly parted as she breathes in and out. Her dainty nose that looks adorable. Her hair splayed all over me. And the more I look at her the more I feel strange, physically and emotionally. And strangely I didn’t mind, instead I felt calm and content. And I should be really untangling myself now but I just can’t help it. So, I continued observing... which is not strange at all.

I frowned when I realised that I didn’t feel her heartbeat. I always forgot about her curse. She just seem so normal, so human that I forgot that she’s still a doll. I promised her that I’ll find her heart but no matter how my Dad and I searched, there’s not a single clue where we can find it or whatever that did it. I frowned when I remembered our conversation last day.

 

FLASHBACK

‘Son, the manuscripts doesn’t tell anything about her curse. All the manuscripts contain the things that happened after she was given to us’, my father informed me through the phone.

‘Father, not even a single information?’, I sighed as I rub my face tiredly. I’ve been reading historical books that I borrowed from the local library and also I’ve been searching in the internet for further information but so far I have gained nothing.

‘No son…but’, my father started saying but he seems hesitant.

‘But what father?’, I urged him.

‘What if the people who’s looking for her knows about her curse?’, my father asked.

‘What?’, I asked confused.

‘Son, what if those people knows her curse and maybe if we find them, they might tell us how to get rid of the curse?’, my father suggested but it didn’t feel right at all.

‘So you’re suggesting that we should tell them where she is?’, I asked incredulously. Is my father nuts? What if those people take her? I can’t let that happen. I won’t let that happen.

‘That’s the only way to find out about the curse, son. When we find out the curse, we can give Dara her heart back, isn’t that what we want?’, he stated but it only made me angry.

‘Yes that’s what I want but I didn’t say I would expose her to those bastards! What if they take her? And come on, father, how can we trust those guys? They’ve been looking for her so that she can grant their own selfish desires!’, I harshly exclaimed.

‘Son it’s the only way—‘, my father persuaded me but I’m not having it.

‘Thanks father for your help’, I told him sarcastically before hanging up. I tried to calm down myself but it’s not working very well. Just thinking about those guys doing whatever they want with Dara. 

‘Everything ok, prince?’, I heard her soft voice behind me and I exhaled in relief before turning around.

‘I’m fine, princess’, I smiled reassuringly at her.

‘Dinner is ready, prince’, she smiled back before going towards the kitchen. I sighed when she was gone. What do I do now?

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

I would do anything but exposing her to those bastards, never.

‘Prince?’, a soft voice murmured below me and I looked down. I looked at Dara as she stared at me with surprise, shock and embarrassment. Oh ! She's awake! And I’m still holding her!

‘Uh… morning?’, I muttered like an idiot. She just widened her eyes more and started wiggling away from me. Once there was a gap between us, she tightly held the blanket closer to her as she stared at me with shock. Ghadh I feel like I’m the biggest creep in the world right now.

‘W-where is the pillow barrier, p-prince?’, she stuttered as she looked around.

‘Uh I think… I forgot to put them last night’, I lamely said.

‘Oh. Uhm... uhmm… I should make breakfast!’, she said before frantically moving out of the room, blushing in the shade of a strawberry, leaving me alone in the bed as I curse myself for not moving away sooner. Now she thinks I’m a ert!

‘ing idiot’, I muttered to myself as I pushed my head against my pillow, muffling my frustrations.

 

************************************************************************************************************************

I miss him....

btw guys  I can't update

I'll be out for a week

I'm goin Italy... I wish Jae's with me ...

I miss him... ghadh I really miss him...

-Love, Rako-chii