You're Beautiful

My Darabie

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent"

Jae’s POV

I love her.

I love…

Oh. My. Goddess!

‘I love her!’, I whispered to myself as I froze.

‘Did you say something, my prince?’, Dara asked as she stepped in front of me.

‘I-I…I just…I mean…I-I’, I stuttered as I try to find something to answer her.

‘My prince, are you ok?’, she asked as she caressed my cheeks with her soft, delicate hands.

‘I’m fine, I just remembered something’, I finally replied as I held her hand on my cheek, savouring her warmth and soft touch.

‘What is it, my prince?’, she asked as she shyly pulled her hands away.

That I love you.

‘That I want to ask you to go fishing with me, tomorrow. What do you say?’, I told her as I laced my hand with her. That was the only reply I can think of and besides I actually want to go fishing.

‘But I thought you have work?’, she said.

‘Silly. After work we’re going fishing’, I told her as I pinch her cheek with my other hand.

‘Oh’, she said. So cute.

‘Come on, princess. I want to hear you sing again’, I gave her a boyish smile which she returned with a soft chuckle.

‘As you wish my prince’, she said with a smile as I drag her to my own studio.

 

Someone’s POV

Jae led Dara inside his studio where they both sat in separate chairs. Dara looked round and became enchanted by the different instruments surrounding them. She looked at the different equipment in front of her that holds many buttons.

‘What does this do, my prince?’, she asked as she looked at the equipment.

‘This is used to create music, princess. Here, listen to this’, Jae stated as he tried many sound effects by pressing some of the buttons. Dara looked at it with amazement.

‘This is amazing, my prince!’, she beamed at him and Jae chuckled, amused at how fascinated she is.

‘So, what song do you want to sing, princess?’, he asked.

‘Uhmm…I don’t know… How about you sing first, my prince? I mean if it’s ok to you… that is’, she asked meekly.

‘Ok but be prepared after this, alright princess?’, He grinned at her before standing up and leading her towards his grand piano. Jae seated Dara beside him.

‘I didn’t know you play piano, my prince’, Dara asked with a gasp. In all her doll life, she learned and discovered many things as well as the evolution of music and instrument. She always found the piano and the guitar fascinating as she listen to it whenever they play it on the radio.

Jae only replied with a nod and a heart-stopping grin that made Dara blush as she tried to avoid his stare. After staring at Dara for a full minute he finally started playing.

Chester SeeGod damn you’re beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIY9XOT2OM

On the days I can't see your eyes,
I don't even want to, open mine.
On the days I can't see your smile,
Well I'd rather sit, wait the while.
For the days I know you'll be near,
‘Cause a day without you, it just isn't fair.
See the days I can hear you voice,
I'm left without a choice.

‘Cause I get weak in the knees,
Fall head over heels baby,
And every other cheesy cliché.
Yes I'm swept off my feet,
Oh my heart skips a beat.
But there's really only one thing to say…

 

Jae paused for a second and looked at Dara who stared at him with fascination. In that second he became dazed with her beauty and all he wanted to do was to stop the time so he can stare at her forever.

 

God damn you're beautiful to me,
You're everything, yeah that's beautiful
Yes to me, Ohhh…

 

Dara watched as Jae’s fingers glide against the keyboard as he sang passionately. She might not have a heart but hearing him play the piano and sing for her made her feel a tingling sensation around her body. When she looked up at Jae her breath hitch as his eyes focus on her, never leaving her. She was entranced and all she can see was Jae. Just Jae.

 

I can't find the words to explain,
Just how much you got me going insane.
When you speak to me sometimes we'll find,
Oh I stutter my words, I say never mind.
'Cause even when you just walk by,
Well I look around to seem occupied.
'Cause I'm trying so hard to hide,
Yeah, all of these feelings inside.

'Cause I get weak in the knees,
Fall head over heels baby,
And every other cheesy cliché
Ohh I'm swept off my feet,
My heart skips a beat.
But there's really only one thing to say.

God damn you're beautiful to me, Ohhh
You're everything, Yeah, that's beautiful
Yes to me, Ohhh
Yes to me, Ohhh

Yeah you're beautiful...
Yeah you're beautiful...
God damn, you're beautiful,
To me,
To me…

 

Jae softly ended the song still holding Dara’s eyes with his. He meant every word in that song and all he wanted to do right now was to kiss her senselessly but he knew it’s not the right time. With that, he forced himself to look away from her.

 

Jae’s POV

‘How was it, princess?’, I asked breaking OUR moment. I cursed myself as I wanted the attention she was giving to me.

‘Oh! Uhm it was very beautiful my prince...’, she replied meekly as she snapped into reality.

No, you are.

‘Really?’, I replied with a proud grin. It feels different to be complimented by her. 

‘Yes… you have a wonderful voice, my prince’, she smiled softly at me as her eyes sparkled at me.

‘Thank you’, I couldn’t resist so I gave her a peck on her cheek which flushed immediately after.

‘Now, let me hear your voice princess’, I asked with a smile.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

Ok more feels coming your way guys

Hope your liking it because...

oh wait I'm not suppose to spoil it 

hahaha ok third update coming up!