The plan, sort of . . .

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

L.Joe's P.O.V 

 

I gathered everyone into the living room. "So, . . . Who is that?" Chunji said breaking the silence.

"She is out seat classmate, Mei. The one who sits with us."

"You brought her here, why?" CAP said.

"Because it's her birthday and no one's ever home to celebrate it with her."

"Why is that?" Niel said putting on a thinking face.

"Molla but that's what she told me. Now that I think about it, it is weird."

"Meaning you didn't question it before?" Changjo chimed in.

"Well sorry, I was too busy adoring her cuteness." I said in english. 

"Mwoh?" Ricky said with a confused facial expression. He was ovbiously confused by my english.

"Nothing, anyways will you guys help me?' I pleaded. There was no reaction. Then I did aegyo, "Please!!"

"Alright just stop with the aegyo." Niel said face palming himself and looking down.

"Neh, but you owe me." CAP said pointing at me.

"I've got nothing better to do." Changjo said bluntly.

"Sure." Chunji replied.

"Of course!" Ricky cheered.

"Okay, so here's the plan. Three people go buy stuff to make dinner, the other two buy the cake and decorations."

"Wait that's only five people. . . " Changjo said holding up five fingers.

"Yep, I'm keeping watch in case Mei wakes up. Since I am the one she knows and trusts the most."

"Arrasseo, the groups are Niel, Changjo, and I on dinner duty. Ricky and Chunji on cake duty." CAP said.

"Alright, let's get going. We don't know when she might wake up." Chunji said being the first one to get up from the spot he was seating in.

 

They all got up and left in about five minutes. I went to check up on Mei.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short, I know!!! Mianhe, I wanted to split it so each team had their own chapter. Instead of squeezing it into this one.         

->~<