Escaping

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

Once they arrived at the dorm, Cap unbuckled his seatbelt and woke up Chunji first. After making sure he was up, Cap got out and opened the back door. 

"Rise and shine, kids! We're home!" Cap announced.

Groggily, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo sat up and stretched or rubbed their eyes. Mei was still sleeping soundly. L.Joe was wide awake. 

"Can't you speak a little quieter? Mei's still sleeping." L.Joe said.

"Fine, but all of you, get your butts out of the van and go to your rooms. I want you all to rest, we've got practice tomorrow." Cap said, walking to the front entrance.

Eventually they got out, L.Joe was the last one to get out since he sat in the back and was carrying Mei inside. 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

I carried Mei into our room. I gently placed her down on the bed that was originally mine, and removed her headphones and placed them on the dresser along with the iPod. I sat beside her for a few moments and brushed her hair out of her face. *She's an angel.*

"Haaaah." I yawned. 

*I guess I should sleep now.* I kissed Mei on the forehead, *Goodnight my angel,  dream of me.* I moved to the bed across the room, even though I really wanted to stay next to her, she probably needs her space. 

I laid down and closed my eyes, all I could see was Mei. Laughing, smiling, crying, sleeping, or just being plain cute.

That night, I dreamed of Mei.

 

5 Hours Later

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

When you awoke, you weren't in the van anymore. You were laying in a very familiar bed.You looked around, the room was dark but you could still make out a few figures, like someone sleeping on the bed across the room. That was when you realized you must have been in L.Joe's room. Even though you haven't been in the other rooms, it was obvious to you. But what seemed strange to you, was L.Joe chose to sleep on a separate bed from you. *Weird.*

You got out of bed and as you walked to the bathroom, you saw the alarm clock. 

It read: 11:30 pm. 

After you left the bathroom, you thought, *What should I do now?* You changed your clothes from earlier into black shorts and a black hoodie. You took your phone and bag with you. *This might be the only chance I can visit them.*

Carefully you crept out of L.Joe's room and into the hall. Unfortunately Chunji's door was slightly open, and the lights were on. Meaning he could be awake or he just forgot to turn them off. 

*Crap!* You carefully tip toed across the hall and almost made it into the living room until, you heard Chunji and Cap.

"Do you think she can fill that empty space in his heart?" Chunji asked.

"Hopefully she can, but if she leaves like the rest after they know. Then we're doomed. He swore if he fell in love again and it didn't work out, he would never love again." Cap replied.

You blankly continued walking, not even tip toeing anymore.

"Do you hear that?" Chunji whispered. 

"Yeah, let's check it out." Cap whispered back.

At that moment, you were standing in front of the door. You unlocked it and dashed out. Running as far away as possible. 

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Cap and Chunji ran out of the room but they were too late, Mei was already gone. Although they didn't know that was Mei. They the lights and looked around. Nothing seemed to be missing, whoever it was didn't take anything. But the door was caught on the rug, leaving it slightly open. Chunji walked over and looked outside, there was nothing. He shut the door and locked it.

"We were up 3 hours ago and no one busted in by then. . . " Chunji said.

"That could only mean they were already inside. . ." Cap said looking carefully around the living room for some hidden clue.

"Yeah but we would have seen them by the time we got in. Unless . . ." Chunji narrowed his eyes at Cap.

"Unless one of them snuck out . . ." 

"But who?" 

"I think I just found out . . ."

"Mwoh? How?"

"Look at the shoe rack. There's only one pair missing and there aren't any girl shoes." 

"So? Maybe they just took the wrong pair by mistake."

"Not unless it is who I assume it is."

"Who would that be?" 

"Our lovely guest, Kim Mei."

"Are you positive?"

"Care to confirm it?"

"Let's go to L.Joe's room."

Cap and Chunji walked back to L.Joe's room and opened the door ever so slowly. The room was completely dark. Chunji his phone and used it as a light. He shined it on one of the beds, it was empty and looked like someone just recently got out of it. The blanket was hanging on the edge of the bed. 

"You just might be right." Chunji whispered.

Then he shined it on the other bed, there was a figure there. The figure tossed and turned over, showing Chunji and Cap their face. It was indeed, L.Joe. 

Chunji and Cap quickly left L.Joe's room and went directly into Chunji's. Not forgetting to shut the door as they left.

"What do we do now?!?!" Chunji panicked.

"Trust me. She'll be fine." Cap said, putting his hands on Chunji's shoulders.

"Fine, but this is on you." Chunji said, point at Cap after removing his hands from his shoulders.

"Alright, fine. Don't worry about it. Now go to sleep. Night." Cap said leaving Chunji's room shortly after.

"Yeah, night." Chunji said as the door closed. 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

*Phew, that was close. Now, how do I find out where to go?* You were sitting on a park bench, near the dorm. Going through your thoughts. *Who would know? Sunggyu oppa? Halmeoni? I guess I'll call her first, oppa might be busy.*

-Ring, Ring-

"Yoboseyo?" Halmeoni answered.

"Halmeoni, it's Mei."

"Ah. Is there anything you need?"

"Can you tell me where umma's and appa's graves, are?"

"Why would you want to go there, at this time?" 

"It's the only time I can. Please."

"Arrasseo but you, missy are telling your oppa you went there, arrasseo?"

"Neh, arrasseo."

"They're at __________-xxxxxx" 

"Neh, kashahamnida. I'll see you soon, Halmeoni."

"Arrasseo, be careful."

"I'll be fine, I know martial arts. I've got a black belt."

"Alright, but be on guard. You can never tell who's out there watching you."

"Arrasseo, annyeong."

"Annyeong." 

*I guess I'm off.* You put your phone in your pocket and began walking. What you didn't realize was, 6 people had been watching you since you came and sat down at the park bench. They knew where you were going and knew how to get there first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. - > ~ <