Lunch!

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

Moments later, the rest of the group joined Zelo and Mei. 

"Hey, so what are we getting?" L.Joe said, pulling out the chair besides Mei's.

"Burgers and fries are always good." Jongup said, sitting down next to Zelo.

"I'm up for it. Anyone else?" Mei asked, as the rest were grabbing sitting down.

The seemed to exchange glances, then changed their gazes to Mei, and nodded simultaneously. 

"Alright, whose coming with me?" Mei asked, getting up from her chair.

Zelo, Jongup, Chunji, and L.Joe got up from their seats.

"Well I guess it's settled then, we'll be back." Mei said.

They ordered 27 burgers, 7 large fries, and 7 large sodas to share amongst the 14 of them. L.Joe, Chunji, Jongup, and Zelo split the cost between them, not letting you pay yourself. Once they sat down and passed out the food, they all began eating but there was a slight problem dealing with drinks.

"Zelo, do you realize we're one straw short?" Mei asked.

"Uh . . . Mianhe, noona I didn't count them." Zelo sheepishly rubbed his nape.

"It's fine, Jongup and I can just share I guess. Is that fine with you?" Mei looked at Jongup who was sitting in Zelo's seat. 

"Yeah, I don't mind." Jongup said. 

While everyone else had their eyes popping out of their sockets. They were watching the two eat, Jongup drank from the cup and put it back between them. Mei grabbed the cup and was about to take a sip but she suddenly felt everyone's stares, including the 12 boys at the other table. She placed the cup back down.

"What? Why are you guys staring? Hmm? Aish, just eat your food." Mei said irritatingly, picking up the cup and taking a sip. 

All of them continued to stare but each of their jaws slowly stared to drop open. Well that is except Jongup who had no clue what was going on. 

"Was I too late?" One of the 12 boys said, holding a straw. 

"Yeah!" All 24 of them shouted. 

"Sorry." 

"Don't mind these people, it was kind of you to do. Who are you?" Mei asked. 

"One of the 12 weirdos, Byun Baekhyun-imnida." Baekhyun answered.

"Thanks anyways Baekhyun-shi." Mei said, taking the straw and gave Baekhyun a quick peck on the cheek. All of them got up from their seats, prepared to attack Baekhyun. Mei laughed. 

"Help me." Baekhyun said, standing behind Mei.

"It's fine, they can't hurt you." Mei said and ruffled Baekhyun's hair before turning back to the rest of them, glaring at each one of them until they reluctantly sat back down. "See, no worries." 

"Thanks. Uh . . . Mei?" Baekhyun asked.

Mei giggled, "Yep, that's my name."

The rest were grumpily eating their food, watching the exchange.  Baekhyun and Mei exchanged numbers before Baekhyun went back to his table. 

"Mei?" L.Joe whispered.

"Hmm?"

"You know you had an  indirect kiss with Jongup?" 

"Yeah." Mei said nonchalantly, "Wait what???" 

"There it is." L.Joe chuckled.

Mei pointed a finger at Jongup, "Did you know?"

"Know what?" Jongup asked before taking a sip from the cup, looking at Mei.

"Uh . . .Nothing, never mind." Mei put her head down, "I'm tired, can we leave yet?" Mei looked at L.Joe.

"Everyone's done but I thought you wanted to walk around a bit before we leave."

"My head hurts, oppa. I'm tired!" 

"Uh . . . Sorry to say this but we gotta go." Yongguk said, the rest of BAP standing behind him.

"Aww, bye oppas and Zelo." Mei stood up from her seat and got hugs from each of them. 

"You've got our number." Yongguk said.

"Bye, noona." Zelo said. 

"Wait! Since when?" Mei yelled.

"Just check your phone!" Jongup yelled back.

"Arrasseo!" Mei sat back down and pulled out her phone, checking the contacts. "When did they do this?"

Himchannie Oppa

Bang Oppa

Daehyun :D

Youngjae :)

Jongup Oppa <3

Choi Jun Hong

Mei laughed, the only normal one was Zelo. 

"Mei, let's go. We're heading home." Chunji said.

"Alright," Mei got up from her seat and turned to the 12 boys, looking at one in particular. 

"Bye, Baekhyun oppa! Call or text me!" Mei waved.

"Bye, Mei!" 

They left, walking to the entrance, to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late update! Sorry, I've been busy. School starts tomorrow! :( I'll try to update when I can. Annyeong