A B C It's As Easy As 1 2 3 Or Is It?

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Jongup's P.O.V

"We're gonna leave now, Jongup." YeongJin hyung smiled and patted my back. 

"Uh . . . Okay hyung have a good time." 

"Oh, we will, especially with Mei."

"Oh, well tell Mei to be careful."

"Don't worry lover boy. She'll-"

"Mwoh???" I yelled as if I was protesting against my own love for Mei, well not love but I do like her. 

"Oppa what's wrong?" Mei appeared from behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I automatically calmed down. YeongJin hyung had a wide grin on his face. 

"Gwenchana. We were just having a friendly talk." YeongJin cleared Mei's suspicion. 

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, but I don't think you would hurt Jongup for me even if it wasn't." Mei stiffened behind me. I loosened her arms around me, and carried her out of the store. Not before responding to YeongJin hyung, "There's no way she'd be able to hurt me even if she had broken all of my bones."

I placed Mei on the bench, ever so gently, and plopped down beside her. I intertwined our hands together, rubbing my thumb over her hand.

"Gwenchana?"

"Gwenchana, but what'd you mean by that?"

"Mei, palli, we gotta go!" Sanghoon yelled. I pulled Mei up with me from the bench. 

"Maybe next time, arrasseo?" I gave her a hug, and gently placed a kiss on her forehead, leaving her flustered.

"Ah, a-arrasseo." 

"Now go, they're waiting for you. Be careful."

"Right, Annyeong, oppa. I'll call you later."

"Arra." As I walked back into the store, I looked back, giving Mei a wave and a smile. 

Mei's P.O.V 

You ran to Alphabat oppas after being sure that Jongup went back into Boylondon.

"Alright, now that Mei's here. Let's head to the base." Jun oppa suggested.

"What's the base?" You asked. 

"The base is just what Jun calls the mansion we all live in. Yeonsoo oppa answered.

"Technically it's not a mansion, it's just a house with 3 floors plus the attic and basement." Selin oppa said. 

"Let's not forget our nine rooms and the extra room." Junsu oppa chimed in.

"It's not an extra room, it's a guest room." Hanyong oppa clarified.

"Uh, even though I live there, the way you guys are describing it, it sounds more like a mansion to me." Sanha oppa stated.

"Mansion, base, or not, it's still our home." Suyeob pointed out. Everyone laughed as they went to the parking lot. 

No One's P.O.V

They arrived with nine different vechicles in front of them.  "Each of you has your own car?" Mei asked.

"Yup!" They all replied in unison.

"How can you afford all of this?" Mei asked in disbelief.

"Uh, well . . ." Sanha looked at the others for assistance. Hanyong, Sanghoon, Yeonsoo, and YeongJin, pushed Junsu forward.
"Mwoh?Uh, how about we talk about this when we get home, hmm?" Junsu took Mei to his car. 
"Whoa, what? Who said Mei was gonna ride with you?" Yeonsoo burst out in an outrage. Junsu looked at Mei, and she just nodded. "HA! She said yes, hyung!" Mei laughed as she got in the passenger seat. Everyone got in their cars and drove off to the house-like-mansion. 

25 Minutes later

"Finally, we're home!" Jun said loudly when he entered their home. Mei looked around in awe. 
"I'm gonna go up to my room first to change." Yeonsoo said. 
"Wait up hyung!" Sanha yelled.
"Calm down guys." Hanyong started speaking, and everyone but Mei stopped what they were doing. "Everyone go change first, whoever gets down first, gives Mei a tour of the house. The second person has to lend some of their clothes to Mei, because although I imagine the clothes she has bought and is wearing from Boylondon are comfortable." Hanyong paused and looked at Mei. She just nodded and smiled, before looking around again. "I think someone should give her some clothes to freshen up in." Hanyong finished speaking. 
"Arrasseo hyung!" The rest responded. 
"Feel free to have a seat anywhere, Mei." Hanyong said before ascending upstairs.

Mei's P.O.V
*Wow, that's all I can say right now.* You say down on a black reclining chair, "how do they afford all of this?" You spoke, thinking you were alone . . . 

No One's P.O.V
"Ahhh!" Mei screamed. All of the boys heard this, and opened their doors, they looked at each other and said, "Mei?" Then they heard another scream, although it wasn't the same as the first, it sounded more like a cry for help. They ran down stairs, half dressed. "Mei?!?!?" They all yelled. She was nowhere to be seen. But there was one obvious thing connected to her disappearance. The door leading to the basement was wide open. 
"Sh*t!" Selin swore.
"Language Selin." Sanha said.
"Now's not the time to blow a fuse," YeongJin spoke calmly, "I'll contact TeenTop, everyone else can out and look for any clues, finish changing first, be prepared to head out. We're gonna do a full search for Mei around the neighborhood."
"Neh!"
"Look for anyone suspicious!" YeongJin yelled as they scattered.

Changhyun's(Ricky's) P.O.V
"Yoboseyo, Changhyun?"
"Hyung?" 
"Neh, listen, I have important information and I need to you pass it on to everyone in TeenTop."
"Arrasseo."
"Mei has been kidnapped, we need TeenTop to search as well, and get in contact with her family, ASAP! I gotta go, we'll meet up later, annyeong!" 
"Annyeong . . ." *Mei's been kidnapped!!!*
"Yah, Ricky who was that?" Cap hyung was shaking me out of my daze. 
"Mei's been kidnapped!"
"What!?!?!" All of them yelled, we were at practice again, toady. But I guess now there's a change of plans. "YeongJin hyung called, Mei's been kidnapped! We have to contact Halmoni!" I grabbed my coat and hand phone, leaving my other belongings.
"Changhyun calm down!" Chunji hyung grabbed my shoulders, shaking me once again.
"No!" I shook him off, and dashed off to Halmoni's bakery.

Byunghyun's P.O.V
Ricky just stormed out and I have a pre-motion that Mei really is kidnapped. 
~Bleep~ 
[Text mode with Yeonsoo]
Ricky was not joking, Mei was kidnapped! -Yeonsoo
Arrasseo, what should we do?-Byunghyun
Make sure Ricky gets in contact with Mei's family, we need to know if she's been kidnapped before, there's a chance it could be the same person -Yeonsoo
Arra, I'll pass on the message-Byunghyun
[End of text mode with Yeonsoo]
"Cap, Chunji, Neil, and Changjo." They all turned to me, "Ricky wasn't kidding, I just got messaged by Yeonsoo hyung, saying the same thing, Mei's been kidnapped."
"Crap! Kaja!" Cap hyung said. We left after we got our coats and phones. 
"I'm going down to Halmoni's first, you guys look for Mei!" I yelled and ran off. 

10 Minutes later

I arrived at Halmoni's. Ricky was there, although he was just standing outside, looking at what seemed to be a piece of paper? 
"Ricky!" He looked up.
"Hyung!"
"What's that?" I could see it was no ordinary piece of paper, it had a phone number written on it.
"It's Mei's brother's phone number." Ricky was shaking as he said this. 
"Well, did you call him?"
"No, I'm too afraid to just drop this kind of news on someone's life. It's like a bomb, drop it then it explodes."
"It'll be fine, I'll call him, give me the number." Ricky handed it over, and I began punching in numbers into my phone.It rang three times already, it was picked up mid ring.
"This is Kim Sunggyu, how may I help you?" 
"This is Byunghyun, Mei's been kidnapped, we need to know if this has happened before, because if so, it could be the same person or a person in relation to that person has taken her."
"Who are you exactly?"
"There's no time for questions! Mei's life is in danger!"
"Alright! Alright! I don't know if this has happened before, but once I get back home, I can help you get access to the police's database and look for a possible culprit." 
"Alright, thanks. We'll keep looking for her, and keep in touch." I hung up and immediately called Yeonsoo. 
"What's the update?"
"Once Infinite gets here, we can get into the police's database and look at the cases of kidnapping, and recent cases around Seoul." 
"I see, so you got in contact to her brother I assume?"
"Neh, he does not know if she was kidnapped or not."
"Okay, well get everyone together and meet me at Alphabat mansion."
"Neh."

[Text mode with Alphabat and TeenTop] 
Meet up at Alphabat Mansion ASAP! -Byunghyun
(Seen by all)
[End of text mode

10 Minutes Later

No One's P.O.V
"Everyone's here now right?" Hanyong asked.
"Neh." 
"Alright, so as you all know, or will know now, we need access to the police's database and we have to wait for Infinite on that update," Hanyong began. "We also need all the groups who know and care for Mei present, so that we have a bigger search party, and a bigger army against whoever took Mei. We don't know what they may have up their sleeve, never underestimate the enemy." They all nodded at the last comment. 

*How many groups are there?* They all thought. 
"1, B.A.P." They each mumbled going down the list.
"2, EXO."
"3, INFINITE."
"4, TeenTop."
"5, Alphabat."
"Who else could be linked to this?" Ricky said.
"4Minute, it's possible they planned this, but that's only a possibility." Byunghyun said.
"Oh, what about Kara noonas? Shouldn't they be here?" Changjo asked.
"There's no way to contact them." Niel said.
"Aren't they over seas? That's why Mei stayed with us." Chunji said.
"So there's only 5 groups, 2 of us are already present, and we can only contact Infinite and B.A.P." Sanghoon summed up.
"Isn't Exo a part of our company?" Cap asked.
"Neh, but what does that have to do with anything?" Changjo asked.
"I've got it!" Selin yelled, causing everyone else to jump.
"What is it?" Suyeob asked.
"B.A.P's shift is about to end, so 3 people go over now, explain the situation, and bring them here. Now, TeenTop, I need you to go to your company, and contact your president if you have to, anything to get in contact with Exo. Byunghyun, I'm gonna need Mei's brother's number. You have it, correct?" Selin explained.
"Neh," Byunghyun pulled out his phone, and pulled up Sunggyu's phone number, handing his phone over to Selin. Selin pulled out his own, dialed the number, and handed Byunghyun back his phone. "Thanks, now go!" TeenTop, Jun, Hanyong, and Sanghoon left.

Moments later

"Aish! Wae won't he pick up?" Selin was growing frustrated.
"Wait for it." Sanha said.
~Ring,Ring~
"Yoboseyo?" Sunggyu said on the other line.
"This is Selin, where's your current location?" 
"We're about an hour, hour and a half from my house."
"Could you come here?"
"Yeah, where is it?"
"It's XXX-XXXX."
"We'll get there as fast as we can." Then there was a bit of silence. 
"Ah, there you guys are, did hyung let you go early?"
"Mwoh?" 
"Sorry about that, call me when you arrive."
"Neh." That was a little bit awkward.
"Who were you talking to?" Jongup asked.
"Sunggyu, Mei's older brother." Selin replied.
"Is Sunggyu-shi coming?" Zelo asked.
"Neh, along with Infinite, they'll be here around an hour or so." 
~Ring,Ring~
It was Yeonsoo's phone, "Yoboseyo?"
"What's Exo's status?"
"You're all heading over now?"
"Arra, I'll tell them." 
"That was Byunghyun, they're bringing Exo over now."
"So, everyone will be here soon?" Jun questioned.
"Neh." Everyone else answered.