Mission: Find Mei

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

Time: 12:00AM
Location: Alphabat Mansion
Victim: Kim Mei
Crime scene: Alphabat's living room
Background knowledge: Suspect was most likely present at the time of arrival in the basement. Suspect's identity is unknown. 

"Wait a second, have you guys checked your basement?" Dongwoo asked. There was complete silence. 

"Go!" Everyone else shouted.

"I'll get access to the database now, and send it to Lay & Chen immediately after." Sunggyu said stepping out. Alphabat came back.

"Well?" L asked, slightly irritated.

"We found a couple of things . . ." Jun spoke first. 

"And saw somethings that you should look at . . ." Junsu added.

"What exactly did you find?" Sungyeol asked. Hanyong was holding a small key, possibly leading to handcuffs or some kind of lock. Yeonsoo had a plastic bag, with slight remains of a white substance inside and outside, a drug perhaps. Sanghoon had a black handkerchief, on it was a lip print formed by a white substance. Samba had a metal wrench, it's possible that the suspect tried to knock her out before using the drug. Selin dangled his object by its charm, everyone was shocked. He immediately placed it in Sunggyu's hand when he came back.

"They gave me a site and a login. . ." Sunggyu spoke ever so slowly, "Is this Mei's? Wae is it here?" 

"Neh, we discovered it in the basement, if we could unlock her phone, it could give us some kind of clue." Suyeob stated.

"I don't think Mei put a passcode on her phone yet, I gave it to her just a few days ago." Chunji spoke aloud.

"Check." Daehyun immediately said. Sunggyu pressed the home button, slid the unlock button on the screen, and to their luck there wasn't a passcode. "You're right, there isn't," Sunggyu displayed the screen to everyone. 

"Check what she did last." Zelo said. 

"She was typing a note, the most recent one says, 'the old man from the other day', and it stops there." Sunggyu read aloud.

"What old man from the other day?" Jongup questioned. 

"Could it be?" Tao whispered, looking at Kris for an answer.

"It's possible, but why?" Kris spoke aloud, receiving the attention of the others.
"What's possible?" Ricky asked.

"The other day, when Mei was with us, before she actually knew we were with her . . ." Baekhyun began.

"There were 3 old drunken men, one in particular tried to Mei, but we saved her before he had the chance." Kai finished.

"That was the day Mei ran away from our dorm wasn't it?" Byunghyun desired to clarify.
"Neh, the old man's name was-" Luhan was interrupted by both Lay and Chen, "Mr. Lee!" It was as if a lightbulb went of in their heads. 
"What did you guys find?" Youngjae asked.
"There's only one case under that family name, Lee, however it was dismissed, because there wasn't enough evidence." Chen explained.
"However the case is not connected to Mei, but there are numerous cases under the surname Lee for and ual assault. It's all under the same name. All of its reported, but nothing happened with any of the cases because each time they tried to bring him into court, it was as if he disappeared and reappeared." Lay said.
"Well, that's our guy, but how do we find out where he's living now?" Himchan asked.
"Simple. We just have to look for a reoccurring pattern." Youngjae stated.
After what seemed to be the longest two minutes ever . . .
"The location is the same, but every time they went to bring him in, a man who claimed to be other than Lee Woobin, answered the door." Chen said.
"However each of those cases were announced, ours is not." Lay said.
"So he doesn't know that we're coming for him?" Sehun asked for clarification. 
"Exactly, but he's seen all our faces." Xiumin spoke. 
"He can recognize us." Suho said. 
"We could use that to our advantage." Yongguk said.
"How?" Chanyeol questioned.
"Simple, if Woobin is the one who is answering the door, and you guys appear before him, looking for him, it's possible he'll deny everything you ask, and therefore be lying." Yongguk explained, "This way you can slowly break him down and if he does find you suspicious and tries to close the door on you, he definitely has Mei "stashed" away in his house somewhere." 
"Kai, you were the one to approach Woobin first, right?" D. O. asked. 
"Neh." Kai responded.
"So here's the plan, Kai will be the one who walks to the front door first. Who else was physical?" Cap said. Tao raised his hand. "Okay, then Tao, then the strongest out of the 12 of you, who is . . .?" Cap continued.
"Xiumin hyung." All members of Exo, except Xiumin himself spoke. 
"Alright, the rest of you are back up. Everyone else will be on stand by, we'll be close by to see if you need assistance. Got it?"
"Wait a second, what exactly do we do when he opens the door?" Kai asked.
"Start simple. Ask him if he's Lee Woobin, then ask him where's Mei and if you know he's lying for a fact, I want Xiumin to hold the door back so that he can't close it. Tao, knock him down, and restrain him. One person text or call a person from each group to let us know we need to head in. Then, we'll do a full search for Mei." Cap explained thoroughly. 
"Although we're going to do this, we all need our rest. However, I will suggest 5 people, who I know won't be able to sleep tonight, scope out the house until 5am, and get an hour of sleep. The rest of us will wake up at 5:30am and head over." YeongJin said. 
"Who?" Baekhyun asked.
"Kris, Selin, Sunggyu, Jongup, and Byunghyun. Take a black car or cars, not one of the vans because we have more people here." YeongJin finished. The 5 of them left.
"Now everyone else please find a place to sleep, I suggest that you don't sleep in Selin's room, or he'll be pissed. Alphabat to your rooms! The game room has 2 couches, each of our room's have a couch, and each couch is a pull out bed. There are plenty of blankets everywhere, there should be a blanket in each room's closet, and lastly there is one guest room, which is set up like the rest of our rooms but more basic. Now, disperse!" Hanyong explained and ordered. Everyone was settled in, and fell asleep. Exo M, minus Kris, occupied the living room. Exo K took the game room. Teen Top spread out and slept in Alphabat's rooms on the couches, 3 B.A.P members did the same, and the last 2 B.A.P members took the guest room.