Maybe Not The Best Idea . . .

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo had decided before hand that Mei was going to come along and meet her. L.Joe of course knew who they were going to meet, but knew nothing of Mei's past. Mei was oblivious to the current situation. Mei knew nothing of who they were meeting, what they were picking up, and where they were going. 

 

. . . 20 Minutes later . . .

 

The group had arrived at the Kitty Bakery. CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo each exchanged looks after removing their helmets. Mei was staring in awe, as she had thought she had never been to any bakery, let alone the Kitty Bakery. L.Joe was watching her and began chuckling, because to him Mei was just adorable. CAP went in first, then Chunji, L.Joe and Mei, Niel, Ricky, and lastly Changjo.

 

CAP's P.O.V

 

"Halmeoni!" I called out when I entered. Ms.Kim had told us to call her Halmeoni. In that short amount of time, we all bonded together because of two people, Mei and L.Joe.

"Oh, I see you're here give me one second, I'll go-Oh annyeong." Ms.Kim had looked up from what she was previously doing and took notice of Mei and L.Joe.

"Mei and L.Joe, come greet Ms.Kim." Ms.Kim had flinched when she heard Mei's name. She had a shocked expression plastered on her face.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Kim Mei-imnida."

"Annyeonghaesayo Lee Byunghyun-imnida, but by all means please call me L.Joe."

"Neh, pleased to meet the both of you. Excuse me for a moment. I would like to speak with Minsoo, Chanhee, Daniel, Changhyun, and Jonghyun in private if you don't mind." Ms.Kim looked at each of us as she said our real names. Mei and L.Joe looked at us, as if we did something suspicious.

"Don't worry we'll be back." I said and we followed Ms.Kim to the locker room, Ms.Kim locked the door.

"Now would one of you mind telling me why you all thought it was alright to bring Mei here?"

"Well we all wanted you to see her, you told us that you never saw her again since she was released from the hospital 12 years ago." I replied for the all of us.

"I know you're trying to make me happy but Sunggyu has told me before to never see her or tell her who I am even if I saw her by a mere coincidence."

"Halmeoni, are you sure you want to give up this chance?" Chunji joined in.

"Of course not. I do want her to know who I am but I'm afraid she might reject me." Ms.Kim said, waving her hands to show her disagreement.

"So you're afraid of how she'll react?" I said.

"Neh." Then it became silent.

 

In this next part, each person will have their voice in color to identify who is speaking instead of saying said after what they say because that's just repetitive. So here are the colors:

CAP : Red

Chunji : Dark blue

Niel : Pink

Ricky : Sky Blue

Changjo : Black

Ms.Kim : Purple

 

No One's P.O.V

 

"Well I think this is a win-win situation." 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Wellthis way Mei will know that Ms.Kim is really her halmeoni and it may trigger some memories." 

 

"I think Mei's forgotten memories are troubling her. If she doesn't remember soon, she may have a relapse." 

 

"How do you know, hyung?"  

 

"Well when L.Joe left Mei to talk to CAP. Shortly after, she mumbled in her sleep, "don't leave me . . . omma . . . appa" That's why it seems her forgotten memories are haunting her dreams."  

 

"So doing this will not only Ms.Kim but it will also help Mei." 

 

"That's an even more of a reason why you should tell Mei who you are." 

 

"Arrasseo but I suggest you call an ambulance beforehand."  

 

"Neh." 

 

CAP's P.O.V

 

I was the last one to  leave the locker room, as I was the one who called for an ambulance. I wasn't quite sure why we would need it.

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

They all came back out but CAP came out last. *That's weird*

"Are you the birthday girl, Mei-shi?" Ms.Kim asked.

"Neh, Ms.Kim. You can just call me Mei."

"Then by all means call me halmeoni."

"Neh, halmeoni." *Why does she seem so familiar. . . This place too . . .*

 

{Flashback}

 

"Omma, appa are we getting cake?" You said swinging their hands.

"Of course and we're going to see halmeoni as well." Omma said looking down at you.

"Wah! I haven't seen halmeoni in forever." You exclaimed.

"Mei-ah, remember to thank halmeoni when you get your cake." Appa said and squeezed your hand.

"I always remember, appa." You said and giggled. 

 

{End of Flashback}

 

"Mei! Mei!" L.Joe was calling you and waving his hand in front of your face.

"Huh? What's wrong?" You said rather calmly.

"Gwenchana? You zoned out.' L.Joe said with a concerned facial expression.

"Neh."

"Are you sure?" Chunji asked, his voice was full of concern.

"My head does hurt a little."

"Here sit down." CAP pulled out a chair for you.

"Kashahamnida." You looked at everyone, their faces were filled with worry.

"Excuse me, halmeoni but am I supposed to know you?" You made eye contact with her.

"Neh, I'm actually your halmeoni." She smiled.

"Then what is this place?"

"This is my bakery. Your parents, you and Sunggyu would always come here for yours and Sunggyu's birthday cakes."

"Do you remember the last time we came here?" Your head was pounding but you  needed to know what had happened in the past.

"Your sixth birthday."

"My sixth birthday . . . " You mumbled. *What happened that day? It was twelve years ago . . Where are my parents. . .* As you  were thinking your head started pounding even harder than before. Just as you were getting more curious of your past. The pain was beginning to be too hard to bare.

"Ugh!" You screamed. Then everything became black.

"Mei!" Everyone screamed.

 

CAP's P.O.V

 

I picked up Mei and brought her to the ambulance that was already outside. *I guess this is the reason why. . .* Halmeoni got in as well, while the rest of us followed the ambulance on our motorcycles. 

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Once they had reached the hospital Mei was rushed to the emergency room. Everyone else was waiting outside. CAP was pacing back and forth. L.Joe was leaning on a wall with his head down. He was the only confused one. Chunji was leaning on the wall right in front of L.Joe. Ricky was bawling his eyes out and kept saying he was sorry. Changjo was consoling Ricky and telling him that it wasn't his fault, we were just trying to help. Ms.Kim was trying to get in contact with anyone in infinite. When none of them picked up she sat down next to Ricky who had calmed down a little bit. 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

"Chunji can you explain to me why Mei asked Ms.Kim all those questions?" I looked at him.

"On Mei's sixth birthday, both her parents and her got into an accident. She was in a coma for six years. When she woke up, she remembered nothing." Chunji said, still looking down.

"Then where are her parents?" Chunji was silent.

I shook his shoulders, "Where are they?!"

"They died!" Chunji yelled, finally looking at me, "Happy?" He said bitterly then walked over to CAP. *I know this brings back memories for him but he's not the only one with a horrible past* 

 

. . . 8 Hours later . . . 

 

No One's P.O.V

 

The doctor, Mr.Lee had come out of the emergency room.

"Excuse me but who here" he looked at the medical charts on his clip board, "is a family member of Kim Mei?"

"That would be me, Kim Min Ji. I am her halmeoni. The other boys here are her chingus."

"If you all could follow me to my office, I'll explain Mei-shi's condition." They all followed warily to Mr.Lee's office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please answer the poll! And how bad could your condition be? Where's Sunggyu and the rest of infinite? Will you regain your memories? Till next time - >~<