Movie Scene

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

Soon everyone was sitting down watching the movie. All the lights in the dorm were turned off. Blankets were brought out, everyone had their own, well except L.Joe and Mei. They shared L.Joe's between the both of them.

 

(Skipping ahead) 50 Minutes into the movie

 

At this point the serial killer was in the house of the one and only detective, Sherlock Homes. Both detectives Homes and Watson were not present at the time, but the maid was. He was known as Jack The Ripper. The maid was turning off the lights in the house and failed to notice or hear Jack come up from behind her. Jack had pulled out his dagger and held it at .

"Where are they?!" Jack hissed.

"I don't know!" Mary, the maid was quivering in fear. She was not Homes usual maid, Mary was only covering for her  since she was ill. She didn't know that the owner of the home was the Sherlock Homes, thus not knowing the risk and the danger she put herself in. Jack slit with one swift movement, ending her life. . .

During this time Mei had just screamed and hid in L.Joe's chest. L.Joe wrapped his arms around her waist protectively.

"It's okay, it's not real." L.Joe whispered.

Mei was sobbing, "Please oppa, I don't want to watch anymore."

"Arrasseo, do you want to sleep? It's only 7 pm." L.Joe said looking at his phone. Mei shook her head in response.  

"Wait here oppa has something for you." L.Joe said and was about to get up when . . . Mei tugged on his shirt.

"Don't go."

"I won't be gone for long and everyone else is here." Mei looked around the room, Changjo and Ricky had fallen asleep, CAP was on the verge of sleeping, while Chunji and Niel were wide awake.

"Palli, oppa." Mei let go of L.Joe's shirt.

"Chunji watch Mei for me." L.Joe said rushing to his room.

"Arrasseo." Chunji replied, he lifted his blanket up to allow Mei to come closer. Mei scooted over to Chunji and Chunji put his arm on Mei's shoulders. 

 

 

. . . 5 Minutes later . . .

 

 

L.Joe came back with an ipod and a set of beats headphones. 

 

 

 

"Gomawo, oppa." Mei gave Chunji a hug and scooted over to L.Joe.

"Here." L.Joe put the headphones on Mei and the song that was playing was Missing You by Teen Top. L.Joe took Mei's hand and put the ipod in her hand.

"Happy birthday, Mei." L.Joe whispered removing one side so she could hear him. Mei glanced at L.Joe then at the ipod then back at L.Joe.

"Gomawo, oppa. I love it." Mei whispered back and gave L.Joe a small peck on the cheek.

Just as they were enjoying this moment, CAP said,"No PDA in this room." The movie had been paused and the lights had been .

"Yah! A kiss on the cheek is not a form of PDA." L.Joe defended.

"Anyways, we gotta go pick up that now." CAP brushed L.Joe off.

"Chincha?" Chunji said looking at CAP.

"Neh, get ready to go." CAP got up and took his blanket with him.

"Wait what's that?" Mei tilted her head slightly to the side.

"You can come too, Mei. And you'll know when we get there." Chunji said looking at Mei before going to his room to get ready. Mei nodded and went to L.Joe's room with L.Joe. L.Joe was already looking in his closet.

 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

 

"Uh . . . Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"I don't have any spare clothes to wear. . ."

"I know that silly. I'm looking for some right now."

"Gomawo."

"Here we are and you really shouldn't thank people all the time, it just loses the meaning that way." L.Joe said and handed you a pair of black skinny's, a black hoodie, and a plain white shirt. You took them and went to the bathroom to change. *What's with all the black?* After you changed, you come out of the bathroom and saw L.Joe in very similar clothes compared to yours. There was only one thing that was different, he had a black varsity jacket and you had a black hoodie. L.Joe got up from his sitting position on his bed and walked towards you.

You were lost in your thoughts until, "Hello? Anyone in there?" L.Joe said lightly knocking your head with his knuckles.

"Huh? Uh-neh?"

"You ready to go?"

"Neh."

"Kaja, everyone else is already down stairs."

"Neh."

 

 

No One's P.O.V

 

 

Mei and L.Joe got down stairs. "Finally! And what's with all the black?" CAP said.

"You guys kinda look like a couple." Chunji pointed out. You were blushing.

"That was the point and the intention. Now let's go." L.Joe grabbed Mei's hand and dragged her to his motorcycle. Everyone else followed suit. Then they were off to pick up that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course I don't own the characters Sherlock Homes and Watson or Jack the ripper. I think you guys know what that is. If not then you'll remember. But how will Mei react when she learns it was made by her? When Sunggyu finds out that Mei knows about her, how will he react? Will Mei be Furious with Him for keeping it a secret? Will Sunggyu tell Mei the incident from the past, her past, and their parents death? - >~<