Majority Always Wins

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Mei's P.O.V (You)

 

L.Joe and you entered the living room, everyone else turned their attention to you two and stared at the both of you. *Why are they staring at us?*

"Mwoh? Is there an issue?" L.Joe said like he sensed your discomfort. A member in the group with larger lips than everyone else was the first one to point at both yours and L.Joe's hands that were intertwined. You immediately let go and sat down on the couch next to Chunji. You were fiddling with your hands on your lap until L.Joe came and sat down on your right side.

L.Joe put his hand on top of yours and whispered, "Don't be embarrassed they just like to tease." You nodded. *This is so awkward! What am I supposed to say? Ah! I haven't introduced myself yet*

You stood up, "Kim Mei-imnida. Mianhe for intruding!" You bowed then sat back down. There was a moment of silence until Ricky stood up in front of you.

"Yoo Changhyun-imnida, also known as the cute bubbly aegyo king Ricky!" Ricky smiled and extended his hand out to you. You took his hand but instead of a hand shake, Ricky pulled you up from your seat and engulfed you in a hug.

"Chukahae, Mei-noona!"

"Kashahamnida, Ricky-shi."

Ricky released you and turned you around so you were facing the rest of them, "Ricky or Changhyun is fine. Let me introduce you, noona." You nodded.

"This is CAP hyung."

"Annyeong and chukahae." CAP gave a little wave.

You waved back and bowed, "Kashahamnida."  

"You already know Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung."

"Neh, chukahae Mei." Chunji said.

"Kashahamnida." You bowed to Chunji.

"No need for formalities, we're all friends here. Call me oppa."

"Oppa?" You tilted your head to the side a bit with a confused yet adorable expression. Chunji chuckled at your reaction.

"Anyways, the person who pointed earlier with the big lips is Niel hyung."

"Yah! They aren't that big and annyeong." Niel pointed and glared at Ricky first then gave you an awkward smile and a small wave. You giggled and waved back.

"The one sitting on the other couch is Changjo."

Changjo looked up at you, "Annyeong." He gave you a small smile. You couldn't help but smile back.

"Now that, that's over with we have a matter to discuss." L.Joe said bluntly and got up to stand beside you.

"Mwoh?" Everyone except you and L.Joe said.

L.Joe put his hands on your shoulders, "Mei here needs a place to stay for break."

"Go on." CAP said nodding.

"And well I thought she should stay with us, since she has nowhere else to stay."

"Whoa-! Whoa, what?" Niel exclaimed jumping up from his seat.

"Calm down." L.Joe said motioning for Niel to sit back down. Niel huffed and blew his bangs, sitting back down.

"So let's vote, hands up for yes." L.Joe said raising his hand up high. Practically everyone except Niel raised their hands.

"You know majority always wins."

"Fine she can stay." Niel said with his arms crossed.

"Gomawo everyone." You said, tearing up a bit.

"Don't cry noona!" Ricky got up from his seat and hugged you. Very soon everyone was in a big group hug.

"Can't breathe . . ." Everyone let go and backed up a little bit.

"Better?" L.Joe said patting your back.

"Mhmm." You nodded.

"So what now?" Changjo said.

"How about  we watch a movie?" Chunji said out of the blue.

"That's perfect! But what kind of movie?" Niel popped in.

"A mystery movie, obviously." Chunji said, walking over to the shelf where they kept the movies and video games.

"Mwoh? But I don't like mystery movies!" You pouted.

"Don't worry, oppa is here for you." L.Joe cooed, taking your hand and tugging you to the couch.

L.Joe sat down and you sat next to him. You turned to L.Joe, "Please oppa, I really don't like mystery movies!" You gave him the puppy eyes and pouted.

"It won't be that bad, besides if you get really scared you can hide in my arms." L.Joe said, intertwining your hand and his.

"Hmpf! This isn't fair! It's my birthday, why can't I choose?" You said in an aegyo tone.

"Majority always wins, jagiya." L.Joe said playfully and booped your nose.

"Hmpf."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, school's slowly approaching again! Well in about a month but anyways, I cut this a short because chapter 14 is kind of a continuation of the movie showing and its loads filled with drama! - >~<