Meeting Some Cool And Jelly People

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Mei's P.O.V

 

You opened your eyes. And you were pointing at the shop Luhan and Sehun had chosen. Out of all of the shops it had to be that one. Ironic isn't it? You don't wear girly clothes that much. 

"Awww!" "Yes!" "Whatever." "She's still going to all of them anyways." "HAHA!" Some of them muttered or yelled. 

Sehun and Luhan high fived, before exchanging smirks and linked arms with you taking you into the store. *Ugh, this is gonna be a long day.* 

The rest followed in slowly, once all of them were inside the store, every woman turned to look at them.Even though there were only a few, it felt uncomfortable when 2 store managers began whispering to each other, most likely about you. Since you were one girl with 12 boys.

"So Mei see anything you like?" Kai asked trying to catch your attention.

"Oh um. I usually don't wear girly clothes. So I'm not quite sure."  You said earning pouts from both Luhan and Sehun. "But maybe oppas can help me find something suitable?"

"Of course! We will, you stay right here. Sehun and I will find the perfect outfit for you." Luhan said then dragged Sehun away.

You looked around the shop afterwards not even acknowledging the fact that the other 10 boys were following you as well. Eventually something caught your eye, it was  a light blue dress. 

 

(Dress C, unless you like another dress.)

 

"Do you like it?" One of the managers said, surprising you. You looked at her, she faked a smile and you smiled back before looking at her name tag. It said, Minji. *I can't believe someone would hire her.* 

"I do actually. I think it's lovely, is there a fitting room? I'd like to try it on." You said, before trying to grab the dress off the highest rack. Unfortunately, you couldn't reach but Kris saw you struggling and helped you.

"Here." He said. 

"Kashahamnida, oppa." You took it from him after giving Kris a hug, and in the corner of your eye you could see Minji fuming. She had that -what a - look. "I'll be back, and if Sehun oppa and Luhan oppa come looking for me. Tell them to wait."

"Arrasseo." Baekhyun said before he was nearly interrupted by Chanyeol.

"Come out in the dress!" 

You giggled and gave him the okay sign. 

You came back out in the dress, and found all of Exo together, ignoring Minji and other managers.

"Mei!" Chen called over, and waved you over. Everyone looked at you. Luhan dropped a belt that was black and had white stars. Sehun dropped box containing a pair of light blue flats, that had a bow on top to match. You walked over and looked at each of them, even the managers who were gawking at you. You picked up the belt and the box. 

"These look nice, oppa." You said to Luhan and Sehun before turning to the managers, "I'd like to buy all of these, and if you don't mind, I'd like to wear the dress out." One of the slowly nodded while the others finally stopped gawking and began to glare at you. 

She took the belt, the shoes, and ushered you to the cash register. "Kashahamnida . . . Sungmi-shi."

"Mianhe, for my co-workers." Sungmi said.

"Ani, it's not your fault." You said.

"Well annyeong."

"Annyeong," You then turned to Exo's direction. "Oppas! Palli!" You then took your bags and ran out of the shop, you heard Sungmi yell, "Please comeback to Pearl Paradise." *I'm sure I will.* You then went into the store right beside it, it was called Boy London. It was also the shop that Lay, Chanyeol, and Kai had chosen. 

"Welcome to Boy London," The male said bowed, then looked at Mei with a skeptical look, "Are you sure you're in the right store?" 

"Neh," You said and looked at his name tag, "B:eta-shi?" You tilted your head in confusion of the strange name. 

"Ah, yeah. Just call me Hanyong." Hanyong said, "Is there anything in particular you're looking for?" 

"Anything to get me out of this dress." You huffed and pouted. 

"Eh? Why are you wearing it then? Not that it doesn't suit you." Hanyong put his hands up in his own defense.

"I just came from Pearl Paradise, the only reason I left that place in this dress was to show the managers that they've got nothing against me. Thanks for the compliment. But really, there are people starting to stare, can you help me find other clothes?" You said and looked down trying to ignore the stares from mostly men in the shop. 

Hanyong looked around when you said people were staring. He recognized 8 of the erts staring at you.

"C:ode, D:elta, E:plsion, F:ie, G:amma, H:eta, I:ota, and J:eta stop staring and come over here!" 

All of them became flushed and flustered but still walked over. 

"Annyeong, what's a pretty lady like you doing here?" C:ode asked.

"Ah, annyeong. I'm just here with some friends, but I'd like to get out of this dress and into some more comfortable clothing."

"Sanghoon hyung she doesn't know who we are. Stop being so eager." D:elta said resulting in a pout from Sanghoon aka C:ode.

"It's not like she'll come to you, Yeonsoo." E:plsion said and smirked. Yeonsoo aka D:elta gasped and slapped E:plsion's shoulder. 

"Yeongjin don't get so cocky." F:ie blurted out. Yeongjin aka E:plsion muttered, "I was not getting cocky."

"Sanha hyung . . ." G:amma said in a threatening tone. Sanha aka F:ie put his hands up, "I give." 

"Junsu, Sanha hyung only said the truth." H:eta said. Junsu aka G:amma huffed and blew his bangs. 

"Nice one Jun hyung." I:ota chuckled and high fived Jun, aka H:eta. 

"It's alright Yeongjin hyung, You might not have Selin hyung but you're not alone." J:eta said, patting Yeongjin on the shoulder.  Selin aka I:ota scoffed, "I see how it see, Suyeob." Suyeob aka I:ota, completely ignored him. 

They continued arguing, you were standing there giggling over their little fight. 

They only stopped once they heard your giggles, they looked at you who was still laughing and they softened, they put their arguments aside and focused on you. You stopped giggling when you didn't hear them speaking anymore. You met each of their gazes and gave them a sweet smile. 

"Kim Mei-imnida, pleased to meet you." You bowed. 

They were a bit taken back by your actions but introduced themselves, "Alphabat-iminda!" 

"B:eta, otherwise known as Ji Hanyong." Hanyong saluted.

"C:ode, Kim Sanghoon-imnida." Sanghoon waved. 

"D:elta, just call me Choi Yeonsoo." Yeonsoo gave a small.

"E:plsion, Yoo Yeongjin, do you by any chance know my dongsaeng, Changhyun or Ricky?" Yeongjin asked earning weird looks from s. He looked back at them with a look saying what. 

"Neh, wae?" You asked.

"Oh, he's always telling me about his favorite Mei noona." Yeongjin laughed but then remember an important thing that Ricky had told him. 

"Anyways, F:ie, Lee Sanha-imnida." Sanha gave you a surprising smile, despite how intimating he looked. 

"G:amma, Kim Junsu-imnida." Junsu did a slight bow.

"H:eta, Seol Jun-imnida." Jun gave you a goofy grin causing you to laugh. Your laugh was like music to their ears. 

"I:ota, Shin Selin-imnida." Selin just gave you a slight nod. *He must be cold to new people.*

"J:eta, Kim Suyeob-imnida. Pardon me asking this, but how old are you Mei-shi?" Suyeob asked also getting the others attention.

"Well I just turned 17." You said, earning gasps from the boys. 

"Chincha?" Suyeob asked for comfirmation.

You nodded your head. Right then Exo walked in. "How could you leave us Mei Mei?" Tao whined. 

"Mianheyo oppas." You said in an aegyo voice and pouted. The boys softened. 

"Don't leave without us again." Baekhyun said and pulled Mei in for a hug, "We thought we lost you." 

"Mei's sorry oppa." Still in an aegyo voice, Baekhyun released you and patted your head. 

Alphabat was just standing there watching the scene. Right before their manager called them, "Yah! Kids get back to work!'

"Neh!" Each of them gave you a small wave before going back to work. You eagerly waved back thinking, that you would personally speak to each of them as you waked around. 

"Who are they?" Sehun, Kai, Luhan, and Kris asked. 

"They're just some new chingus." You said, waving off the subject and began looking around.


Hey guys! I know I just added another group to the story, but I COULDN'T RESIST! I think I'll absolutlely love Alphabat once they debut, not because Yeongjin is Ricky's hyung but because I am absolutlely looking forward to their music. Since I am a fan of hip hop. I've also listened to their cover of 100%'s Bad Boy and Infinite's Nothing's Over. If you have time, I really suggest you check them out. Anyways, "see" you guys next update. - > ~ <