Best Absolute Perfect Day

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

L.Joe' P.O.V

 

*I hope she has more fun with them than she would've with us. Now, where are those idiots?* I looked around, no one seemed to be familiar and there weren't any screaming girls. *Okay, that's a first.*

"Ahh! Oppa!" A girl squealed in the distance.

"Bingo!" I dashed off, following the sound of squealing girls.

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

"What to ride first?" You asked.

"What about that?" Zelo said, pointing at the French Revolution. (I looked this up, never knew there was actually a ride called the French Revolution.)

 

"Well?" You said and looked at the others.

"I don't see why not." Yongguk said. 

"Let's go noona!" Zelo yelled and grabbed your hand, dragging you again. "Yah! Zelo slow down!" You screamed, trying to keep up with the giant. 

"Yah! Wait up!" Jongup yelled, running towards you and Zelo.

"I'm riding with Mei!" Himchan yelled and sprinted. 

*Oh that is so not happening!* "Come on, Zelo! Jongup!" You said, this time grabbing Jongup's hand while holding Zelo's, running off.

 

No One's P.O.V

 

They didn't realize people were staring at them or some laughing at their childishness. Or some saying, "Oh how I wish I was young again." "I remember when we were like that." 

 

Yongguk's P.O.V

 

*These kids!* I chucked and shook my head. "Wanna join them?" I said, looking at Daehyun and Youngjae.

Daehyun shrugged and Youngjae said, "We're an odd number so the 3 of us should go to the arcade, while they do whatever."

*Hmm, I guess they can handle themselves.* "Alright, kaja." We ditched the others and headed to the arcade.

 

Jongup's P.O.V

 

I looked at Mei then at our hands. My heart began beating faster or it already was. *Why does she make me feel this way? Who is she?* We arrived right before we had to wait for the next ride. There was and empty spot left. Luckily the person working there allowed the 3 of us to all get in. The seating arrangements were Zelo, Mei, and me. Just as it was about to start we heard yelling. We all turned our heads in that direction, it was Himchan hyung. 

"Yah! Don't leave me!" Himchan hyung wailed and waved his arms around. 

"Sorry but bye-bye." Mei said and gave Himchan hyung a small wave. 

Then we started moving.

 

No One's P.O.V

 

After screaming their heads off, mostly Zelo and Mei. They came down to see Himchan tapping his foot impatiently, his arms crossed, pouting.

"Mianhe, oppa." Mei said putting aegyo in her voice. "Fine I forgive you but you owe me. Now, let's go. We're meeting up with the others." Himchan said walking away.

"Who are the 'others' hyung?" Zelo asked putting air quotes around others.

"The rest of B.AP. and Teen Top." Himchan answered nonchalantly. 

"Oh, why?"

"What's with the questions?" 

"I'm just curious, hyung." Zelo pouted.

"We're probably grabbing a bite to eat." Mei said.

"Right, then we're gonna walk around?" 

"Yes!" Mei, Himchan, and Jongup yelled, slightly annoyed with all the questions. 

"Sorry, geez a guy can't ask a few questions." Zelo muttered.

"Sorry Zelo, but have you ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?" Mei said in a threatening tone. Zelo gulped and nodded frantically. "Good." Mei said and patted Zelo on the shoulder. Then they were off to meet the others at the arcade.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Extremely sorry about the super late update! School is almost here and I'm finally starting my notes for summer reading. Also helped my sister move into her dorm. So busy! Ugh! School why! Anyways, you should listen to Teen Top's new song Rocking. I love it, and if you haven't already watch EXO on Star Cast.